Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

This Picture Made Me So Sad. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Picture Made Me So Sad. (2999 Views)

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by GboyegaD(m): 1:15am On Aug 27, 2023
This is really of putting the culture of breeding above the rationality that people should only have kids they can cater for.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by MrBroke(m): 5:53am On Aug 27, 2023
That girl is either following her mom to hawk groundnut and probably resting because of the sun or she's at her home back from selling with her sister or mother and from the stress sleeping.
She's not alone there.
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by 1Sharon(f): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2023
Have children that you can afford.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Bankowner: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Both basins are too heavy for the girl to carry on her head for a long period, and if truly she's made to hawk around with this, then it's got to stop. I wish there was a way to locate her.
Nazgul:
I'm feeling so sad looking at this picture. This child should be in school learning, and come home to experience comfort from her parents.

But she's here hussling for her parents and exposed to all kinds of evil.

People are really going through a lot.

May God protect her.

Cc nlfpmod
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by kingthreat(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Lawless country. There are children hawking everywhere and the government/law enforcement cast a blind eye on them.
Untill we start prosecuting the parents of any child hawking, this will never end.
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bankowner:
Both basins are too heavy for the girl to carry on her head for a long period, and if truly she's made to hawk around with this, then it's got to stop. I wish there was a way to locate her.
The basin directly opposite her with white head pan is hers. The other one looks too small for an adult to carry, so it might be for her older sister.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by felong(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
People are suffering o. Na wa o. cry
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by FalseProphet1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Prophetess Ahnie come and help this child. This is your area of expertise. embarassed
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by coputa(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nazgul:
I'm feeling so sad looking at this picture. This child should be in school learning, and come home to experience comfort from her parents.

But she's here hussling for her parents and exposed to all kinds of evil.

People are really going through a lot.

May God protect her.

Cc nlfpmod
The Nigerian child is the most abused in the universe expecially the girl child
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by onumadu: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
And to put the icing on the cake of abuse: If she goes home with any of the items missing, the woman responsible (you can bet that it is either her mother, or her step mother, or woman she is living with) would beat the living daylight out of her.
This picture and thread belongs in the Crime Section.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by ahnie: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Prophetess Ahnie come and help this child. This is your area of expertise. embarassed
E me vian?
Wo so de me?
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by FalseProphet1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
ahnie:

E me vian?
Wo so de me?
Yes o...you have the spirit of the Prophet upon you.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel So Manipulated & Used By Some People Back Home In Nigeria / The Origin Of Mammy Market In D Barracks / My Wife Told Me She Doesn't Love Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.