Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

This Picture Made Me So Sad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Picture Made Me So Sad. (2955 Views)

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
I'm feeling so sad looking at this picture. This child should be in school learning, and come home to experience comfort from her parents.

But she's here hussling for her parents and exposed to all kinds of evil.

People are really going through a lot.

May God protect her.

Cc nlfpmod

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
shocked
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Kobojunkiee: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nazgul:
■ I'm feeling so sad looking at this picture. This child should be in school learning, and come home to experience comfort from her parents. But she's here hussling for her parents and exposed to all kinds of evil.People are really going through a lot.
May God protect her.
This is child abuse. Abeg report this issue to the appropriate authorities if you can. undecided

God will not come down to fix anything though. The camera that took the picture collected evidence that could help that child. So what is holding her help back If not people. undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nazgul:
I'm feeling so sad looking at this picture. This child should be in school learning, and come home to experience comfort from her parents.

May God protect her.

Cc nlfpmod
CHILD ABUSE

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by izonborn098(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Single moms
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Acidosis(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hustling for or with her parents? There are two containers there. She's definitely not alone.

Still an abuse though but don't sound like her parents pushed her outside the house to hustle.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
This is child abuse. Abeg report this issue to the appropriate authorities if you can. undecided

God will not come down to fix anything though. The camera that took the picture collected evidence that could help that child. So what is holding her help back If not people. undecided
I wasn't the one who took the picture, I saw it online and felt sad and decided to share it here.

Judging from the background, it's obviously a rural area, so it would be a Herculean task locating her.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Kobojunkiee: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nazgul:

I wasn't the one who took the picture, I saw it online and felt sad and decided to share it here.
Judging from the background, it's obviously a rural area, so it would be a Herculean task locating her.
I just hope the one who took that picture isn't a predator. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Acidosis:
Hustling for or with her parents? There are two containers there. She's definitely not alone.

Still an abuse though but don't sound like her parents pushed her outside the house to hustle.
@ bolded
Even at that, she's too young to be exposed to such. Let the adult that took her out there Hussle alone.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nazgul:

@ bolded
Even at that, she's too young to be exposed to such. Let the adult that took her out there Hussle alone.

Well, we can't draw any conclusion from this picture. Her only "crime" is that she's born into a poor family.

Some rich kids go to their parents office after school. Some don't get to go home until 9pm every day. We can't say such kids are hustling for their parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I just hope the one who took that picture isn't a predator. lipsrsealed
I doubt. Whoever took it had the intention of using it to bring likes and views to his page.
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Naijanascam: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Comments above condemned the condition and the parents.... but can't call out our men of god and government in their shortcomings

Instead of giving money to a lazy beggar here is where your kindness is needed most

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Kobojunkiee: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Naijanascam:
Comments above condemned the condition and the parents.... but can't call out our men of god and government in their shortcomings
Are your mogs and government responsible for raising and adequately providing for the children you choose to breed? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Naijanascam: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Are your mogs and government responsible for raising and adequately providing for the children you choose to breed? undecided

No, but empty and lip cares is not necessarily needed here..... rather support them than giving to lazy beggars
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Acidosis:
Well, we can't draw any conclusion from this picture. Her only "crime" is that she's born into a poor family.

Some rich kids go to their parents office after school. Some don't get to go home until 9pm every day. We can't say such kids are hustling for their parents.
Haba, how can you compare a comfortable and secured office to this place where she's prone to sexual abuse, kidnappers, ritualists..etc.

A child assisting his/her dad in a law, accounting, IT...etc firm is actually learning, so education is taking place.

Someone whose parents deprived the privilege of going to school and gave her goods to sell instead isn't learning anything, cos while her mates are advancing academically, she's stuck at that spot struggling to make ends meet.

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Kobojunkiee: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Naijanascam:
No, but empty and lip cares is not necessarily needed here..... rather support them than giving to lazy beggars
If you know they don't, why are you trying hard to derail this thread and topic? Are you somehow in support of a child being used for the gain of the parents who instead supposed to be responsible for providing for the child? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Naijanascam: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If you know they don't, why are you trying hard to derail this thread and topic? Are you somehow in support of a child being used for the gain of the parents who instead supposed to be responsible for providing for the child? undecided

Not really...... but extend same energy to the people that are part of these anomalies

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Kobojunkiee: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Naijanascam:
■ Not really...... but extend same energy to the people that are part of these anomalies
I believe more in addressing the ones at the very root, the ones who enable the problem that is Nigeria and this child's father and mother happen to be among them. undecided

Child abuse does not start with government or your mogs. It begins with parents and others in the community.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Naijanascam:

Instead of giving money to a lazy beggar here is where your kindness is needed most
Government....YES

MOGs....No. Reason being that you're not forced to patronize them. You can choose to stop going to church and no one would bother you.

But we pay taxes to the government. So it's their responsibility to make the economy business friendly so that we can thrive.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Karleb(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
These ones are even better.

There are some women in Lagos, especially those hausa women but some yoruba women do it too.

When they see you, they will send their children to you to beg for money even if you pass their 10 times a day.

They have no work and are not interested in one but the intriguing part of the story is, they never run out of little children.

What these women do with their lives is, beg, eat and have sex. That's why I will never give a beggar with a child money in this life, I don't care if the baby is 30 seconds old.

You can't be fucking around and expect me to contribute to your upkeep.

The antinatLists were right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Acidosis:

You dey tire me sometimes. Which kind comparison is this?🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Haba, how can you compare a comfortable and secured office to this place where she's prone to sexual abuse, kidnappers, ritualists..etc.

A child assisting his/her dad in a law, accounting, IT...etc firm is actually learning, so education is taking place.

Someone whose parents deprived the privilege of going to school and gave her goods to sell instead isn't learning anything, cos while her mates are advancing academically, she's stuck at that spot struggling to make ends meet.

Oh well, now you have added extra facts about her parents and school deprivation. I had no idea you knew the family personally.

My initial point is that a random picture from a family you don't know can't be used to draw conclusions. As a matter of fact, children are on holiday. So there is nowhere else a child should be other than where her parents sell their market. Safer than leaving her with one brother segun or brother emeka, their next door neighbor.

I am not a fan of summer schools and 24/7 academics.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Acidosis(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
pocohantas:

You dey tire me sometimes. Which kind comparison is this?🤣🤣

grin grin No vex jare
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Stawner16(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
“Third world” in a picture
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nazgul:

May God protect her.

Emotional Lad.

I'm absolutely certain you are still in your late 20's or Max 29 to 31 Years.

This your particular post tells me a lot about your background. You are definitely from an Average family and you had it a little bit rossy.

It's normal for Lads like you to get Emotional when you come across such Situation.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nazgul: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Acidosis:
Oh well, now you have added extra facts about her parents and school deprivation. I had no idea you knew the family personally.

My initial point is that a random picture from a family you don't know can't be used to draw conclusions. As a matter of fact, children are on holiday. So there is nowhere else a child should be other than where her parents sell their market. Safer than leaving her with one brother segun or brother emeka, their next door neighbor.

I am not a fan of summer schools and 24/7 academics.
Lol...you're accusing me of what you are guilty of.

If we both don't known her parents, why are you so confident that she's on holidays and helping her parents which is safer than staying back home with a pervert?

What if she's an orphan?

What if her mom is dead and her step mom made her and her siblings sell those things?

What if she isn't schooling, cos that child doesn't look like someone who is privileged to attend basic school.

My point is, there's nothing good about that picture. It's pure child labour which is against our constitution. Children of that age are not supposed to be subjected to hard labour.

I expect you to know this. Rather you're defending it. 😩

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by FalseProphet1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
I see that child becoming a governor and senator in the coming future.

This I have seen.
Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Do not get pregnant and birth kids if you have no means to take care of them.

This poor child is suffering for the poor choices of two irresponsible adults who should know better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Martinsmine(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hustle oooo... the street is not four the weak..

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by OgaTheTop2: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Life in naija is so hard..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by Kobojunkiee: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Life is naija is so hard..
Then do not have kids you are not sure you can afford to raise. Imagine all the predators wey don dey gun that girl and even figured out where she sleeps. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture Made Me So Sad. by YouandiAllofus: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yet they will tell us economy is booming, unemployment rate is only 4%, 133mil people out of poverty bla bla bla.
This is the reality on the street and not those paper stats.
Funny enough, these appear to be ebola's own people! angry
May God provide her succor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away / Igbo Women Are Lazy - Noble Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.