Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Find It Difficult To Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Find It Difficult To Love (116 Views)

Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. / See The Nigerian States That May Find It Difficult To Pay Salaries For April / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Difficult To Love by Jonegonu: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Please, I will need very good advice. I have been finding it very difficult to find a life partner. I am already in my late thirty. Each time, I make a move to find a life partner in my life. It hints at the rock. I have tried all the techniques available to my disposal, but there are still no results. Hence, i choose to bring it here to have further knowledge of how to handle it because i think it is going out of hand. Mod please take to front page

Re: I Find It Difficult To Love by Jeon(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin

I like you this way . Please don't pretend and later be a beast that would turn someone's daughter into her shadow.
Remember "Marriage is not an achievement".

👏

11 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Love by Zonefree(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
You want to love or you want to settle down?

You're looking for love in the wrong place, that's your major problem.

Love that has to do with a Nigerian girl is vain. When trying to settle with a Nigerian girl, love should be last in your portfolio. They're are not created for LOVE!

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Love by Jonegonu: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Zonefree:
You want to love or you want to settle down?

You're looking for love in the wrong place, that's your major problem.

Love that has to do with a Nigerian girl is vain. When trying to settle with a Nigerian girl, love should be last in your portfolio. They're are not created for LOVE!
I want to settle down.

(1) (Reply)

AI Facefrenzy: Transforming Engagement With AI Face Videos / See How A Man Enjoy Good Treat In Canteen With His Patience / A Deep Dive Into Java Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.