Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Venue Staff, British Council - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Venue Staff, British Council (848 Views)

Venue Staff Invigilator Role With British Council / Exam Venue Staff / Who Has Done The British Council English Test Before For Exam Venue Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venue Staff, British Council by babtoundey(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have just been offered an appointment as Venue Staff with British Council. It is a freelanced job supervised and managed by another organization.

Since the pay is calculated based on the numbers of hours spent monthly, I will like to know from anyone, who might have worked for them in this capacity, the numbers of working hours per week or month.

I just need to know this before quiting the little task that engages me and pays my bills.
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by ssssh: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Share how you get the job with me at niyiolowojebutu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by fisayodayo: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2023
I’ve got too, what’s your location. Your location determines how often you wil work
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by Chiefigho: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
fisayodayo:
I’ve got too, what’s your location. Your location determines how often you wil work

Pls how did you get the job? Can you help me with the link? rickkyigho1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by fisayodayo: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chiefigho:

Pls how did you get the job? Can you help me with the link? rickkyigho1@gmail.com
Thanks

Keep eye on the internet
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by futuremoma34: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
babtoundey:
I have just been offered an appointment as Venue Staff with British Council. It is a freelanced job supervised and managed by another organization.

Since the pay is calculated based on the numbers of hours spent monthly, I will like to know from anyone, who might have worked for them in this capacity, the numbers of working hours per week or month.

I just need to know this before quiting the little task that engages me and pays my bills.

It's a temporary job..don't quit your job
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by babtoundey(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
futuremoma34:

It's a temporary job..don't quit your job

Thank you.
I will not even be joining them for the induction
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by Chiefigho: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2023
fisayodayo:

Keep eye on the internet

Just to share update how you got it, you have turned yourself to motivational speaker.
Please keep it and have all the job to yourself.
Mr "Mitigbesional" Speaker

1 Like

Re: Venue Staff, British Council by fisayodayo: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chiefigho:

Just to share update how you got it, you have turned yourself to motivational speaker.

Could this be the reason why you’re still jobless ?
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by POLS: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chiefigho:

I also saw the comment and I considered it irritating...
It was needless....

1 Like

Re: Venue Staff, British Council by POLS: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
fisayodayo:

Not every looking out for a job is jobless brother...
Some are looking out for better offers and opportunities... Some are also looking out for add ons...
Re: Venue Staff, British Council by Chiefigho: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
fisayodayo:

Getting so exciting over a temporary casual job shows how pathetic and miserable your condition is... I deeply sympathize with you bro

1 Like

Re: Venue Staff, British Council by Chiefigho: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
POLS:

Not every looking out for a job is jobless brother...
Some are looking out for better offers and opportunities... Some are also looking out for add ons...

That guy has a retard mind, only such people hoard informations as he did.
Sane people share information to help others who may need it, that's how people grow.
His actions shows he has a small mind.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Entry Level Trainee Program 2023 Recruitment / What The New Year Holds? / New Year Prayer 4 All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.