Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Want A Tatoo Desperately! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want A Tatoo Desperately! (1793 Views)

Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado / Tatoo Infection! / Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by reinedamse: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
I've noticed the way people are quick to insult others on this forum so i wont be surprised if i get silly remarks but please for the mature-minded ones that really wanna help-
i have this hideous looking stretch marks on my upper arms as a result of a fake soap i bought and used during my service year.i have spent thousands of naira and used several soaps, creams and what-nots just to at least improve the look even if i can't totally clear it.since i cannot clear it naturally, i've been considering getting a tattoo on both arms to at least cover it but i'm kinda scared cos i heard tattoos are permanent.pls i need help cos i'm seriously worried.
i've been shying away from men and relationships just because feel no man will like to marry a girl with marks all over her body. pls advice me
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by BABE3: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2011
I don't know about stretch marks; but I know they're very, very, very hard to eradicate. Their appearances can only be reduced though.

Tattoos though? You're sure you really want that? Two permanent marks on your body?

If you're sure you're gonna feel more "secure" and better about your body, then go for it.

Good luck.
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by ufobabe(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2011
I hav a solution 4 u. Leviticus 19: 28b
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by Niiade(m): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2011
Tattoo on both arms, well first and foremost would that solve τ̣̣ђё skin issue for U̶̲̥̅̊ is what U̶̲̥̅̊ need to ask urself.
I think its better U̶̲̥̅̊ manage and work more on τ̣̣ђё mark,but dont put urself under pressure cus of em.
there are tattoos are that are permanent.
If you are comfortable with em fine but remeber U̶̲̥̅̊ could be wearing a sleeveless dress to some important dinner would U̶̲̥̅̊ be fine with it?
I would advise aganist it.please dont be worried Its Πȍτ enough to stop U̶̲̥̅̊ from having a good relationship, U̶̲̥̅̊ wrong about that M̶̲̥̅γ ex had em around her lower back n waist she was uncomfortable about it, with time she relaxed n we tried at clearing em, its hard getting em off.
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by quin9(f): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2011
I don't think d tatoo will help either,having tatoos on both arms,will be a deasater except u are rapper,av u Tried Doctor Sandra?shez quit gud wit all doz stuffs,buh PLEASE don't av a tatoo coz u can't take it off if u end up not liking it, dat will be a case of double wahala 4 dead bodi cheesy
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by InkedNerd(f): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2011
@OP: Getting a tattoo isn't the answer because if that particular stretch mark becomes bigger then what will you do? Get another tattoo? Find a way to make the current tattoo bigger? OP, if you don't mind me asking, could you please upload a picture of the stretch mark so we can get an idea of what it looks like?
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2011
if anything, wouldnt tatoos put more strain on the stretched skin?
You could try loosing some weight/toning those shoulders, you'll look sexier, and they say it reduces the visibility(of stretch marks).
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by InkedNerd(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2011
BoboYekini:

if anything, wouldnt tatoos put more strain on the stretched skin?
You could try loosing some weight/toning those shoulders, you'll look sexier, and they say it reduces the visibility(of stretch marks).

But that wouldn't guarantee that it'll go away. It could actually make it more visible but that doesn't mean I'm against weight loss if it's needed for there person's health.
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by reinedamse: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2011
Thank u so much for all of ur responses.i think i'll just try doctor sandra.i hope it wouldn't be another waste of money.if u av brothers or friends dat wouldn't mind a gal with stretch marks though wink(i'm not ugly/overweight oo) grin
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by proactive4: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
would strongly advice you to stick to leviticus 19v 28 for your on good do not listen to the voice of man but hold on to the words of the most high God it will be well with you if you have strong faith you can anoint it yourself with the word from ur mouth and it will clear off on regular basis it will fade off faith can move mountains . believe and it will work for you stay blessed
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by kayalla(f): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
there is nothing wrong in having or getting tatoo on ur skin, people who dont have skin issues still get tatoo, its just a thing of the mind.
i know a place in vi where u can get a clean job, i ve been there, i did mine there, a tatoo on my arm and my eye brow, it hasnt made me less than who i am or supposed to be.
wink
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2011
ufobabe:

I hav a solution 4 u. Leviticus 19: 28b

Idiota,

1. Do you know if the poster is a Christian?
2. Why not post these verses also?

‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.' v 27
Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material v19
Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed v19
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by HISchild: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2011
@op, ask yourself, as we all should, self included, is your body your's or GOD's? Don't mark your body. I had wanted one as well, but praise GOD i never got it. It serves no purpose and does not glorify The Lord JESUS CHRIST.

"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." - Lev 19:28

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Re: I Want A Tatoo Desperately! by smileygirl(f): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
reinedamse:

I've noticed the way people are quick to insult others on this forum so i wont be surprised if i get silly remarks but please for the mature-minded ones that really wanna help-
i have this hideous looking stretch marks on my upper arms as a result of a fake soap i bought and used during my service year.i have spent thousands of naira and used several soaps, creams and what-nots just to at least improve the look even if i can't totally clear it.since i cannot clear it naturally, i've been considering getting a tattoo on both arms to at least cover it but i'm kinda scared cos i heard tattoos are permanent.pls i need help cos i'm seriously worried.
[b]i've been shying away from men and relationships just because feel no man will like to marry a girl with marks all over her body. [/b]pls advice me

that statement is so wrong my dear! nobody is perfect. believe it or not most women have stretch marks its not just you.
i would not advise you to add tatoos to "hide" your stretch marks, its only gonna draw more attention to it , pls learn to love and accept yourself flaws and all, wink

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Finest Girl Nigeria Pageant Ready For A New Working Team Soon / largest business network: connect your biz. / Ladies, Can You Wear This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.