Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This (1250 Views)

See How Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV Destroyed Soludu On Live TV. / Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers / Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
WATCH the self styled #TableShaker, Reno Omokri interview with an ace Broadcaster, Seun Okinbaloye on the topical issue of Certificate of President Bola Ahmed Tibubu with the Chicago State University, United States

In this interview, Reno revealed his relationship with Rufai Oseni, how he begged him privately and he later threatened to kill him over Tinubu's Certificate with Chicago Varsity.

WATCH THE INTERESTING INTERVIEW>>>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/omokri-speaks-on-how-rufai-oseni-threatens-to-kill-and-lied-against-him-in-this-special-interview-with-okinbaloye-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/borno-zulum-splashes-corpers-with-cash-foodstuffs-as-palliatives/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-pastor-commits-suicide-after-lover-trained-through-university-disappoints-him/

Kindly join our WhatsApp Group for our undiluted, credible and objective news updates here>>>>

https:///J5R8SSBzZiG43QikAt7QNX

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Acekidc4(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Rufai Oseni is a bitter pained Serial Loser. The idiot is still nursing his pain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Taich(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
He is now dressing like a Yoruba man all for agenda. These people can do anything to dip their hands in national treasure. Ask him his occupation it comes back vague, Reno is an Ambassador of wealth with enterprise.

10 Likes

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Betanaija42moro: 2:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Story, this guy can say anything to remain relevant.
Attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by yarimo(m): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Rufai, peter obi and Obidients are very good in lying and defamations . Foolish liars

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by itsme01: 3:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Rufai Oseni messed with the wrong guy.... Reno will so much drag Oseni's reputation in the mud, Reno would cash out as well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Mohisah: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
Rufai Oseni messed with the wrong guy.... Reno will so much drag Oseni's reputation in the mud, Reno would cash out as well
Massive twitter impressions rn & he cld cm home 10k dollars this month

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Morbeta11(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
Rufai Oseni is a bitter pained Serial Loser. The idiot is still nursing his pain.

Atleast he is employable and is currently employed.....are you?
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Acekidc4(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

I don't need to be employed, instead i employ people like him to work for my Food& Beverage Company as a Public Relation Officer.

3 Likes

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Mohamid(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2023
LOL RUFAI OSENI THE 40 BRAIN BOXES MAN
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Morbeta11(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Acekidc4:

I don't need to be employed, instead i employ people like him to work for my Food& Beverage Company as a Public Relation Officer.

Talk is cheap.....

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Guyman01: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Give Reno a job, he should be talking about how to revive his place Warri destroyed by his lazy kinsmen extorting businesses to extinction

3 Likes

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Makunahatata: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Okoro,I hope you're as well? Cos na broke ppl dey usually generalize mostly online

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Isobug: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2023
yarimo:
Rufai, peter obi and Obidients are very good in lying and defamations . Foolish liars
Is he not an IPOB? IPOB Yoruba branch abi
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Isobug: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
Okoro,I hope you're as well? Cos na broke ppl dey usually generalize mostly online
Wasiu the bitter soul, ain't you tired of attacking and propaganda in this forum?
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Wisereborn: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
How many times una won put out this article

Of all the problems confronting this country
Na Rufai Oseni be una headache now grin grin

We really need more of him then

Reno Omokery has been unmasked, he is no longer hiding behind pastorship to teach fake doctrines grin he now wishes to drag Rufai Oseni down with him, Fani Kayode and the likes
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Makunahatata: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2023
Isobug:

Wasiu the bitter soul, ain't you tired of attacking and propaganda in this forum?
dumb Okoro, from the renowned bitterness filled tribe, what propaganda and attacking, U go school? Also let me educate u a lil bit,Wasiu means achievement oriented and born leader.. meaning u no get sense

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Wisereborn: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2023
yarimo:
Go and defend Tinubu's forged certificate please, these people are not responsible for the propaganda you guys started

Go and face your slave masters threatening you guys grin
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Rossikk(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
This Oseni of a boy is always so controversial.

Always having trouble with somebody.

I wonder how he was raised.

2 Likes

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Raskimonojendor: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Rossikk:
This Oseni of a boy is always so controversial.

Always having trouble with somebody.

I wonder how he was raised.
I just dislike the guy after using the "do you know who I am" chant and acted like a thug on law enforcement. This was after he was caught either driving one way, or on a BRT lane. I can't remember which one exactly.

1 Like

Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Isobug: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
dumb Okoro, from the renowned bitterness filled tribe, what propaganda and attacking, U go school? Also let me educate u a lil bit,Wasiu means achievement oriented and born leader.. meaning u no get sense
See him telling me the meaning of Wasiu. So it pains you? Likewise if you want to know, Okoro means Male Child generally, no evil connotation in case you think it's associated with evil. All male folks in the South East and the South South Igbo are happy when you referred to them as Okoro. That's why some people prefer to be called by the name instead of their main name. They laugh at when you call them Okoro here 😁😁
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Morbeta11(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:

Chai....
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Makunahatata: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Isobug:

See him telling me the meaning of Wasiu. So it pains you? Likewise if you want to know, Okoro means Male Child generally, no evil connotation in case you think it's associated with evil. All male folks in the South East and the South South Igbo are happy when you referred to them as Okoro. That's why some people prefer to be called by the name instead of their main name. They laugh at when you call them Okoro here 😁😁
how can I be pained over a good name,or a name I don't have on my certificate? U must be trully dumb.. mr idiot everyone know Okoro means young man, we are not trying to be tribalistic like you hate filled creatures from the potopoto enclave, so in your deluded mind, ppl feel pains when you call them Wasiu, dey play 😂 .. and why are u always trying to attach SS to you, is it by force, una no dey shame? Den talk den no want u😏
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Makunahatata: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Chai....
chai what? Are u equally employed, yes or no?
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Morbeta11(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
chai what? Are u equally employed, yes or no?

Lol.....Nigerians. Only if you can come down here and find out. Come to Niagara, let me leave you to solve the puzzle.
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Benki003(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2023
So tinubu and his boys plans to rule Nigeria with propaganda for 8 years 😂😂😂

Anything that happens they blame it on obi, when we have a president
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Makunahatata: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Lol.....Nigerians. Only if you can come down here and find out. Come to Niagara, let me leave you to solve the puzzle.
so cos You're in Niagara, We should be screaming or dancing? 😂 And what do you mean Nigerians? Were you Canadian when trying to belittle the guy you quoted above.. why don't you go to wherever he is and solve the puzzle before yarning dust.. mtchew
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Isobug: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
how can I be pained over a good name,or a name I don't have on my certificate? U must be trully dumb.. mr idiot everyone know Okoro means young man, we are not trying to be tribalistic like you hate filled creatures from the potopoto enclave, so in your deluded mind, ppl feel pains when you call them Wasiu, dey play 😂 .. and why are u always trying to attach SS to you, is it by force, una no dey shame? Den talk den no want u😏
Who's attaching South South. I'm advocate of independence if you feel like. South South ke, wetin concern me concern South South. I was just telling you they answer Okoro and the meaning remains the same everywhere. About 15 to 20% of South South bears Okoro, if they don't, I will not mention them.

Meanwhile, why are you disturbed each time you hear someone mentioned south south? Are you from South South? Why should you worry about other people's issue? Did you hear me call south west? Fight for yourself, you have many issues bordering your region. Leave people to their issue. You must be with us syndrome is bad.
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Makunahatata: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Isobug:

Who's attaching South South. I'm advocate of independence if you feel like. South South ke, wetin concern me concern South South. I was just telling you they answer Okoro and the meaning remains the same everywhere. About 15 to 20% of South South bears Okoro, if they don't, I will not mention them.

Meanwhile, why are you disturbed each time you hear someone mentioned south south? Are you from South South? Why should you worry about other people's issue? Did you hear me call south west? Fight for yourself, you have many issues bordering your region. Leave people to their issue. You must be with us syndrome is bad
@the bolded ,that's what we have been telling Igbo's always attaching to the SS ppl .... Very disgraceful
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Isobug: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
@the bolded ,that's what we have been telling Igbo's always attaching to the SS ppl .... Very disgraceful
You did not answer the question. Don't parry it. Why are disturbed each time south south is mentioned when you are not from there? What is your business with mentioning south south? Are you there advocate?
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by jerk: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2023
I don't know why am happy nowadays.
My brother is nothing but Tinubu's certificate forgery.. it makes me happy because of how he will be disgraced and jailed. grin
Re: OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This by Makunahatata: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Isobug:

You did not answer the question. Don't parry it. Why are disturbed each time south south is mentioned when you are not from there? What is your business with mentioning south south? Are you there advocate?
yes I'm disturbed , your low self esteem is marvelling and really disturbing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Trad Religion Was Largely Abandoned Cos It Couldn't Save Africans / Troops Clear ESN/IPOB Camp At Okigwe, Cannibalism Discovered / We The SW/ SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.