Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? (2493 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhariโ€™s Campaign Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by swaggerjack: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2023
CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ13uoDI2tA

Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by itsme01: 2:51am On Aug 27, 2023
Was he supposed to stand to talk to a sitting person

10 Likes

Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by Theultrablue(m): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2023
The rich gets richer[b]Am getting there too[/b] grin
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by Typing: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

Emeka focus on what is happening in your Eastern Region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by falcon01: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
some people are just Fucking idiots
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by helinues: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2023
He should have slapped him instead of kneeling

Abeg, na when would Nigeria wailers eventually receive sense?
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by helinues: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Bro you see this particular op, his case is beyond comprehension cos I am yet to understand how a guy would be obsessed with his excellency for years writing rubbish about him all the time.

The bitterness na ingrained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by saysoo: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

That was not kneeling.
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by itsme01: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Bro you see this particular op, his case is beyond comprehension cos I am yet to understand how a guy would be obsessed with his excellency for years writing rubbish about him all the time.

The bitterness na ingrained

I was starting to have a feeling he is related to former AB boss Dapo Apara, maybe his son... Because I probe in one day and he was misyarning and capping revealing things he should not know

This guy has a grudge, one of his links was even hosted on a Canadian Web server and that's exactly where Dapo Apara seek refuge when he claimed his life was in danger
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by helinues: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

I was starting to have a feeling he is related to former AB boss Dapo Apara, maybe his son... Because I probe in one day and he was misyarning and capping revealing things he should not know

This guy has a grudge, one of his links was even hosted on a Canadian Web server and that's exactly where Dapo Apara seek refuge when he claimed his life was in danger

The guy has no link with anyone. Just normal bitterness from their end. There are lots of people behaving in the same manner like that guy. They are mostly the TAN members under GEJ which Buhari terminated the program. Their bitterness increased as the free money stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by itsme01: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

The guy has no link with anyone. Just normal bitterness from their end. There are lots of people behaving in the same manner like that guy. They are mostly the TAN members under GEJ which Buhari terminated the program. Their bitterness increased as the free money stopped

They work in a guided manner , unlike that canceler fool Kingsley Odafe, the bet scammer

Different strange group on Nairaland

Omenka also bursted some of them

I personally make a thread on my findings on this dude

Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by PoliciaNLand: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

They work in a guided manner , unlike that canceler fool Kingsley Odafe, the bet scammer

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dangote is untouchable.

Also, is there any proof he did something illegal? It maybe unethical but still legal
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by 10koo: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

mohammed safiu Oyedele
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili ?
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by 10kooo: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

mohammed safiu Oyedele
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by 10koo: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
mohammed safiu Oyedele
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by swaggerjack: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Typing:

Emeka focus on what is happening in your Eastern Region.
I am a proud Yoruba man.
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by Typing: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

I am a proud Yoruba man.

Yoruba from Abia abi? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
They are partners na. . .
No only EMEFIOLE be outcast! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3rd Term Defeat: A Triumph For Nigeria's Democracy / President Obasanjo And Atiku Indicted For Corruption / New Government Sets For Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.