Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu (33419 Views)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Expanse2020(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
So your Lord visited Abraham personally? And did the Angels go to judge or punish Sodom?

Lot was saved but ended impregnating his two daughters!

Salvation from homosexualism but not incest!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Mad people everywhere claiming nonsense can you imagine rubbish these people are typing here.. can't even sorry For you because bible to speak rubbish.. One verse claim nobody can see God and another verses claim Abraham see God, David see God and fight with God and win God, another one claim Moses see God and another verse claim children of Israel see God...🀣🀣🀣🀣Bible is full of the shit...
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Onewazobia(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bullet01:
People are scared of giving this days. There are different beggers in the town and majority of them are ritualist in disguise. One needs to be careful

Even if your assertion is true, I don't expect such to inder believers from rendering help to beggers/unknown fellow.
Is christ so powerless that He will permit you to be use as soccer ball by the wicked?
Yet we've seen atheist leave their comfort zones to help these called witches πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ, so unfortunate.
My African people, na wa oo
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Greenfaces: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
You cant give everyone realistically. Some people may not have given you but gave others
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Ikpunnegi01: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
Even if you disguise as Jesus Christ, you go still collect wotowoto from human being. The human being heart is as giran as anything we have never seen before.

Fear Human being!!
Especially the ones in Nigeria cheesy
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by ebbo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Godjone:
angry
When it is a Christian's thread, every dick, tom and harry will be allowed access, but if na Islamic thread, you must swore to allah before you will be granted access.

Una dey see this cornTree?

This is because Muslims are more respectful than u guys, We don't come in and start insulting or cursing ur beliefs.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by SaLongs1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bullet01:
People are scared of giving this days. There are different beggers in the town and majority of them are ritualist in disguise. One needs to be careful
You have just murdered the priest's message. It is your type who will use all manner of excuses not to help the needy but rather discourage those who are willing to help from helping.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by SaLongs1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
ebbo:

This is because Muslims are more respectful than u guys, We don't come in and start insulting or cursing ur beliefs.
Respectful extremists abi kini this one is saying?

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by MySolace: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Originalsly:
Makes no sense... what was he expecting? Because he was not helped by his people mean that his people didn't help anyone? ... were not charitable? Must they help every beggar? Even if willing to they can't. This should be about how little beggars receive with so many people around.
U didn't read to d end...

He condemned no one. He also saw himself as a defaulter of charity.

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by ElliotP: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nobody dey give beggar Kobo, na only if the spirit leads me na I take dey consider sef, before I hear say my gbola loss
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by OmoGomesIlorin: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
In as much as it is good to give to the needy, not all beggars are needy, some are stubbornly greedy; they have enough but want to turn begging into a daily job. In the case of this Priest, I am not sure the spirit of God will direct you to help him because he is not needy, he is just playing his own game.

And then we are having corporate beggers these days who would cook up a horrible stories that touch just to part you with your money
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Originalsly: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
MySolace:

U didn't read to d end...

He condemned no one. He also saw himself as a defaulter of charity.

Thanks... I guess one day I'll have the time and patience and enough food to provide energy to read to the end..... and will edit my comment.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Calitoscassius(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
If christians has to be taught kindness then they are not christians. There no such thing as christians, what they are are gullible goons who believes in and worships some guy who is supposedly lives in the sky. grin
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Ezehillary(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Old video
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Ginomel(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Awon con artist. Go 2 d hospital & do your miracle. With Ur imaginary power why can't u heal d sick or raise the dead. offering & tithes no do u, na 2 dey form beggar 4 road? See format.

At first I thought you were a fool but you are not.

Because a fool is far wiser and better than you.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Ginomel(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Cypress042:
So you're expecting a pregnant woman to give you change she collected from a motorcyclist, do you know if she has another money on her or are you expecting her to trek back home?

Even if you want to beg don't beg with wickedness.

Have you ever heard of the widow's mite to Jesus? Don't be ignorant
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by DaddyCoool: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Godjone:
angry
When it is a Christian's thread, every dick, tom and harry will be allowed access, but if na Islamic thread, you must swore to allah before you will be granted access.

Una dey see this cornTree?

This is actually a VERY WISE move by Seun. I don't know how someone young as he was when he started Nairaland was so wise.
Moslems recently burnt 40 churches to the ground because someone falsely reported that a Christian said a bad word about the Koran. Christians don't do that
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
grin ur own na bad child thing

But the ones I detest if those ones just going for God to favour them and destroy their human neighbors who they perceive as enemy
my Pastor's wife don dey enter my eyes and e be like sey she too wan do
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by mylove4God(f): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
I give when my spirit prompts me to do so or when I decide to pay tithe through that means
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Mpanyi: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Alexanderobi:
This act will make many people see beggars as fake and not actuall beggars

You can be warped in your own thinking all you want for whatever reason, the lesson is fortunately very clear.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Crafteck1: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2023
You don’t mean it,ur not a beggar but every Sunday you….
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by sharpwriter(m): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2023
netmillionaires:
This pastor doesn't know why people don't want to give nowadays. A guy came to me cuddling a muslim rosary and begged for money. I gave him #500 which was the only change on me at the moment. I had a dream that night about someone trying to drag me off with a slavery chain. I woke up a neck pain the next day and there was rashes round my neck. The skin was peeling off.

About two weeks later I was about to cross to get some groceries when another guy stopped to ask for transport fare. I was like "Eh guy I no want wahala o". I crossed and then a thought came to my mind. Why don't you ask him to enter the bus and then pay the conductor directly. I crossed to meet the guy but couldn't find him. The same occur last month when a guy ask for transport to Oshodi and I gave him #500. I had to keep praying after giving him the money.
shocked shocked
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2023
tctrills:

Okay. What's your point?

Of what use is your Lord visiting Abraham in the company of two Angels?

Of what use is saving Lot from sodomy only for him to enter incest with his two daughters?
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2023
gohf:
since I know you can read English you probably should also know the answers to your questions right.

But your understanding may be seriously marred to infer that lot was saved from homosexuality and being drunk possibly asleep was him impregnating his two daughters. But you are who you are, don't bother trying to make it make sense

And the funniest is that the kids would be the ancestors of Jesus the God of Christians!
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tctrills: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=AntiChristian post=125409738]

Of what use is your Lord visiting Abraham in the company of two Angels?

Of what use is saving Lot from sodomy only for him to enter incest with his two daughters?[/quote

So this was a post about giving arms to the poor. Even Muslims believe in giving arms to the poor but just because a Christian is teaching the very same principles you believe, you must find a way to be controversial.
This is making you look dishonest and will make you not to be taken seriously.

Now to your question: Another person may ask, of what use is it for God to save one from Malaria only for the person to end up dying of cancer?
Does God save people from evil and danger? Yes.
Does he always 100% save us all the time?
The answer is no. If not, no one will ever have problems, no one will die and no one will suffer
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by AntiChristian: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2023
tctrills:

So this was a post about giving arms to the poor. Even Muslims believe in giving arms to the poor but just because a Christian is teaching the very same principles you believe, you must find a way to be controversial.
This is making you look dishonest and will make you not to be taken seriously.
But he did mention Abraham and the guests and Lot in one of the answers. Did you read them all?

Now to your question: Another person may ask, of what use is it for God to save one from Malaria only for the person to end up dying of cancer?
This is not the question! Sodomy is a sin as well as Incest! Malaria and Cancer are Ailment/Diseases!

Does God save people from evil and danger? Yes.
Does he always 100% save us all the time?
The answer is no. If not, no one will ever have problems, no one will die and no one will suffer

I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things. Isaiah 45:7
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by fohlarp: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:

So unfortunate that some people believe giving to a begger, can make them become victims of ritualists.
so U dnt knw dt people in time pas had been a victim from beggars evn amputated ones
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tctrills: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
But he did mention Abraham and the guests and Lot in one of the answers. Did you read them all?
He mentioned them in relationship to giving arms, you are way off here I must say

This is not the question! Sodomy is a sin as well as Incest! Malaria and Cancer are Ailment/Diseases!

You are still making a mistake. Does God not allow people to commit sins? Everyday we commit sins and he does not destroy us so if your question is why God allowed Lots daughters to commit a sin with him, it shows you are unreligious because even 8n Islam, God does not prevent all sins.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Orobokibo1: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
So your Lord visited Abraham personally? And did the Angels go to judge or punish Sodom?

Lot was saved but ended impregnating his two daughters!

Salvation from homosexualism but not incest!
grin grin grin this is the most reason why you should just live your life.
You can't be perfect in all ways or able to please all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.