Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu (33407 Views)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Most people are not kind. They just go to church for selfish reasons

2 Likes

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by anonymous1759(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2023
If my conscience and spirit leads me to give I’ll , you mustn’t help every beggar you see on the way and shouldn’t make you feel like a bad person . The Bible says “be wise as a serpent the harmless like a dove “
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Cincinnatus: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Wow
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by matm: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2023
Very didactive.A lot of people have stopped giving because of ingratitude.Some who are poor are wicked and very ungrateful.
Treat them well, and they will go back to backstab u.
They are often suspicious of the intention of the giver, while they themselves are never ready to give to those they are better off than.
However, ur teaching is bringing our minds back.Give for God's sake and not for the sake of the receiver.I need the contact of the rev for assistance.

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by enemyofprogress: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2023
Joblessness! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
Most people are not kind. They just go to church for selfish reasons
I go to church to look for babes and to show off my new clothes and shoes
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by awakmfon03(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2023
Bullet01:
People are scared of giving this days. There are different beggers in the town and majority of them are ritualist in disguise. One needs to be careful

You are right,
But as a child of light darkness supposed to be inferior to you.
So even if you give to Satan himself, he has no sure power to harm you because you have been adopted into the kingdom of God and Christ lives inside you. "Greatest is he that is in
you [b]light
than he that is in the world darkness

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I go to church to look for babes and to show off my new clothes and shoes
grin ur own na bad child thing

But the ones I detest if those ones just going for God to favour them and destroy their human neighbors who they perceive as enemy

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Chetas81(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2023
RELIGION IS A SCAM IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, THEY REFUSED TO PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH, THE RELIGION OF WARLORD,ADD VIOLENCE TO THEIR BELIEVE
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by jerk: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Lesson
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by bluefilm: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
Even if you disguise as Jesus Christ, you go still collect wotowoto from human being. The human being heart is as giran as anything we have never seen before.

Fear Human being!!

Aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by phemmyfour: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Bullet01:
People are scared of giving this days. There are different beggers in the town and majority of them are ritualist in disguise. One needs to be careful
Too much of nollywood

How many ritualist are richer than dangote

2 Likes

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Joblessness
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Chetas81(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
I know that angels often come to us disguised as wretched persons.

Jesus Himself after teaching severally and emphatically that we gave alms to the poor and needy, said that when we give to such ones, we give to Him, and also lay up our treasures in heaven, so let's endeavour to give to the poor and needy especially when we could afford to do so, because if we don't, we have no excuses before God.

God bless.
the British colony just sent you one of their brother called Jesus Christ, and you believe is our god,who can free black African citizen from this bond,we don't know

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by gohf: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
So your Lord visited Abraham personally? And did the Angels go to judge or punish Sodom?

Lot was saved but ended impregnating his two daughters!

Salvation from homosexualism but not incest!
since I know you can read English you probably should also know the answers to your questions right.

But your understanding may be seriously marred to infer that lot was saved from homosexuality and being drunk possibly asleep was him impregnating his two daughters. But you are who you are, don't bother trying to make it make sense

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by gohf: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2023
anonymous1759:
If my conscience and spirit leads me to give I’ll , you mustn’t help every beggar you see on the way and shouldn’t make you feel like a bad person . The Bible says “be wise as a serpent the harmless like a dove “
lol people who usually quote that verse preferring being the serpent than the dove.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Quebec91(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2023
Oga shut up 🤫

Obviously you didn't read the thread or digest the title at all

Mumu
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Awon con artist. Go 2 d hospital & do your miracle. With Ur imaginary power why can't u heal d sick or raise the dead. offering & tithes no do u, na 2 dey form beggar 4 road? See format.

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2023
It is well
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Ewedegubbler: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Godjone:
angry
When it is a Christian's thread, every dick, tom and harry will be allowed access, but if na Islamic thread, you must swore to allah before you will be granted access.

Una dey see this cornTree?

That’s religion of piss for u

2 Likes

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tsdarkside(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by luckyz4rea(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Bullet01:

Practically speaking, how many people have you seen that gave beggars money and they used it for rituals? Just mention one that you know

1 Like

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Machinegun91(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2023
Godjone:
angry
When it is a Christian's thread, every dick, tom and harry will be allowed access, but if na Islamic thread, you must swore to allah before you will be granted access.

Una dey see this cornTree?
christian religion is not an evil religion so every living thing is allowed to participate.

2 Likes

Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by Snowx: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2023
turmacs:
😂 so people actually believe these types of nonsenses? 😂 heiii, Jesu..

After typing ur own nonsense...you called the name Jesu. Why
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tctrills: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Bullet01:
1 John 4.18
Joshua 1.9
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tctrills: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Cypress042:
So you're expecting a pregnant woman to give you change she collected from a motorcyclist, do you know if she has another money on her or are you expecting her to trek back home?

Even if you want to beg don't beg with wickedness.
Pregnancy does not exempt one from showing kindness.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tctrills: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rucheen:
Something inside must tell me to give a beggar money before I give

Soboda rena wayo na su
God has already commanded you to give to the poor, you don't need an extra something inside to tell you. Just read your Bible and obey the word of God.
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tctrills: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
So your Lord visited Abraham personally? And did the Angels go to judge or punish Sodom?

Lot was saved but ended impregnating his two daughters!

Salvation from homosexualism but not incest!
Okay. What's your point?
Re: I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu by tctrills: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
netmillionaires:
This pastor doesn't know why people don't want to give nowadays. A guy came to me cuddling a muslim rosary and begged for money. I gave him #500 which was the only change on me at the moment. I had a dream that night about someone trying to drag me off with a slavery chain. I woke up a neck pain the next day and there was rashes round my neck. The skin was peeling off.

About two weeks later I was about to cross to get some groceries when another guy stopped to ask for transport fare. I was like "Eh guy I no want wahala o". I crossed and then a thought came to my mind. Why don't you ask him to enter the bus and then pay the conductor directly. I crossed to meet the guy but couldn't find him. The same occur last month when a guy ask for transport to Oshodi and I gave him #500. I had to keep praying after giving him the money.
A true Christian would obey God's commands no matter his dreams, fears, or pains. Joshua 1.9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.