Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv (544 Views)

I Need Help With My Smart Tv Box ( Mxq Pro 4k 5g) / Affordable Solar/inverter Products Supplies And Proffesional Installations / Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV 55"for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by Herdamorlar: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2023
Please can I get a solar inverter or only inverter that can only power my 40inches smart television? How much will it cost me?
Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by Martinsmine(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2023
Without charge controller ande battery its like a tv set hanging on the console... no need of the inverter
Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by Herdamorlar: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Martinsmine:
Without charge controller ande battery its like a tv set hanging on the console... no need of the inverter
Thanks for this. But I don't get the info clearly. Do you mean no need for inverter? Please tell me what I need to power the TV and the cost of everything. Thanks
Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:13am On Aug 28, 2023
Herdamorlar:

Thanks for this. But I don't get the info clearly. Do you mean no need for inverter? Please tell me what I need to power the TV and the cost of everything. Thanks

Get in touch with Cooldipo, aka Fapemz. He has inverters of varied capacities that are chargeable via solar, NEPA and gen. Got 2 of his product at the moment and I am looking into buying another.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by Martinsmine(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Herdamorlar:

I cant explain d cost now but its a waste to get an inverter without battery banks and charge controller
Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by CooldipoMPS: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Herdamorlar:
Please can I get a solar inverter or only inverter that can only power my 40inches smart television? How much will it cost me?

For how many hours do you want it to run? From 84k to 500k.

Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by CooldipoMPS: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Get in touch with Cooldipo, aka Fapemz. He has inverters of varied capacities that are chargeable via solar, NEPA and gen. Got 2 of his product at the moment and I am looking into buying another.

Thanks for the mention Sir! Sure you are getting good value from your MPS?

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
CooldipoMPS:

Thanks for the mention Sir! Sure you are getting good value from your MPS?

I am getting very good value, sir. Only problem is deciding if I should get the MPS2 Pro or go for another MPS3.
Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by Herdamorlar: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I am getting very good value, sir. Only problem is deciding if I should get the MPS2 Pro or go for another MPS3.
Please how much did you spend on the one you are using now? And Can it power only smart tv 40inches only.
Re: Solar Inverter That Can Power Only 40inches Smart Tv by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Herdamorlar:

Please how much did you spend on the one you are using now? And Can it power only smart tv 40inches only.

Well, I didn't buy the stuff for entertainment purposes. I bought it to power my laptop because I work as a writer and after that I bought another to power my DC fan because I hate, hate hate and hate feeling hot. Drop me in Iceland and I would feel very much at home. grin

Now, I have an MPS 3 and and MPS 2. The first cost me 210K exclusive of shipping and the latter cost 80K. But that was a while ago and due to inflation, like 20K has been added to the current prices. And oh, the MPS line ranges from the MPS2 to the MPS4 and there's installment payment plan if you wan buy and don't have the full money.

To answer your last question, yes, the MPS2 can power your smart TV for some hours. I can't say the exact hours because I don't know how much power your TV consumes.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cband Installer In Abeokuta / IPTV Subcription 1/3/6 Months Or 1 Year Plan. / Help With Viewsat 1080p Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.