Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto (19793 Views)

Kano: DSS Allegedly Arrests 23-Year-Old Lady Threatening Suicide Bombing (Video) / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Chetas81(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry EFCC useless ooo
They've left poli-theif-cians to rob and loot the country dry and pursuing only fraudsters here and there... Real fraudsters are in the seats of power and they deliberately ignore them...

Yahoo boys, make una dey well too ooo
this is how the Nigerian politician started their journey

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by ggood: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2023
OboOlora:
Igbo pple don relocate to the North🤣
foo.lish boy did you see any Igbo name there
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Bigkoko: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Name checkers oya over to una..... It appears na Ronu clan trying to spoil the name of the Caliphate!

The statement identified the suspects as Joy Ofem, Azeez Naimot, Agabi O. Yusuf, Ibrahim Amodu, Aigbekan Daniel, Adedayo Michael, Iraran Mubarak, Olivine Habiblah, Wasiu Lukman Adekunle, Musa Abdulazeez, Abdullahi Ibrahim, Adegoh Nabiu Mohammed, Ibrahim Mubarak, Ahmed Ibrahim Abdullahi, Abdullahi Sanusi Adejoh and Umar Idris.

Others are Muhammad Nuhu, Feisal Ahmed, Aliyu Ismail, Elijah Adebayo, Zakariyau Ibrahim, Balogun Abdulkarim and Buni Husaini.

GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/08/27/efcc-arrests-23-suspected-yahoo-boys-in-sokoto/

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Bigkoko: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2023
Itzurboi:
One mind is telling me to check names, but today is Sunday, I won't do that...

Name checkers oya over to una..... Ebi like say na Ronu clan full there! grin

The statement identified the suspects as Joy Ofem, Azeez Naimot, Agabi O. Yusuf, Ibrahim Amodu, Aigbekan Daniel, Adedayo Michael, Iraran Mubarak, Olivine Habiblah, Wasiu Lukman Adekunle, Musa Abdulazeez, Abdullahi Ibrahim, Adegoh Nabiu Mohammed, Ibrahim Mubarak, Ahmed Ibrahim Abdullahi, Abdullahi Sanusi Adejoh and Umar Idris.

Others are Muhammad Nuhu, Feisal Ahmed, Aliyu Ismail, Elijah Adebayo, Zakariyau Ibrahim, Balogun Abdulkarim and Buni Husaini.
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Itzurboi(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2023
You will not make me sin today, I jump you pass
Bigkoko:

Name checkers oya over to una..... Ebi like say na Ronu clan full there! grin

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by 9jii(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Edygrin:

I'm not even Igbo but this obsession with linking igbo people with fraud is very disgusting. The North has produced the most corrupt and incompetent politicians this country has ever had yet it is the igbos you all maturbate about. There are more yahoo boys in Kano and Sokoto than there is in the entire South East.
And you too exposed your obsession with North.
Don't deny being Igbo it's not a bad thing.
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Krisdan(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Oboy d thing shock me and my roommate ooo..dis na guys way we dey dine with
..some na even my immediate senior 4 faculty.
I pray say dey release them sha cus even do dey no clean na everybody be yahoo boys ooo.our politicians do pass dat one sef
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by tivity101: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2023
When EFCC raid Yahoo boys for Benin na so so BENZ and LEXUS we dey see for pissure now them raid for Sokoto na OKADA we see for pissure grin grin grin grin una sure say this ones na Yahoo boys abi them be Okada riders
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by emani03(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Lol I didn’t see Igbo names there so this post won’t sell😂😂😂😂.
Lol btw why is the northern yahoo boys driving Corolla and bike 😬?
Something that is used as Uber in the east?

Make Mallam focus on shining shoes and selling Suya Biko!

GuruboiNaija:

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Sparrk007(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Even Sokoto boys dey run am grin grin yahoo is the new oil work in town if you know you know
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by guru90: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
I don't know that Yahoo boys de Northern state.... Until now...
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Brimstone77: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Edygrin:

I'm not even Igbo but this obsession with linking igbo people with fraud is very disgusting. The North has produced the most corrupt and incompetent politicians this country has ever had yet it is the igbos you all maturbate about. There are more yahoo boys in Kano and Sokoto than there is in the entire South East.

Find mind the dude he's just being mischievous..

Check all the name of the arrested yahoo boys they are all Yorubas.
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by caye(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
mutantninja:
EFCC is doing a good job for their western slave masters but scared of facing and fighting real corruption in their motherland.. bunch of cowards grin

They are the attack dogs of the FBI.

Oyinbo ppl consider it an unpardonable insult , for a black man, who consider to be less than a human being to them, to defraud their people, when they have given the whole world the impression that they ( white men) are the greatest fraudsters on Earth.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by simfrost90210: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chetas81:
this is how the Nigerian politician started their journey

I hear you oo.. thank you
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Owochogod: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Youraba children with yahoo dem don dey contaminate their Hausa step brothers with dis criminal lifestyle.
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by poiZon: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yahoo boys don dey use motorbikes, ha...
Is it for speedy delivery of bulk mssgs abi na for transport of fraudulent materials...
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Godsongang: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Leave yahoo boys alone and arrest our corrupt politicians... Efi awon omo yahoo sile that is the only way armed robbers never plenty for street...
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by panpan(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
The Supreme Court has held that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not have the powers to prosecute offenses that are not corruption cases and that the only corruption cases it can investigate are cases involving the movement of cash from Nigeria to foreign countries and corruption cases involving federal finances, being a creation of federal law.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria", or "corruption cases involving federal finances".
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by vickydevoka(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

They highest yahoo boy I have ever seen is a northerner from Kaduna state his friend from kebbi. He his leading a group full of over 10 Edo and ibo boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Bobxin: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Damage Control. So it doesn't look like they're only oppressing the South. Las las everybody go dey alright.
ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL SIT
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by FManager(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jedtam:
Yahoo boys in Sokoto?
These people too no wan hear,they are gradually learning fast.

Yahoo boys were already there, just that during buhari time efcc no too dey disturb them like that. Now wey tinubu don dey, dem go dey worry dem, Nas so the tribalism be ooo sad sad sad sad
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Bobxin: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
mutantninja:
EFCC is doing a good job for their western slave masters but scared of facing and fighting real corruption in their motherland.. bunch of cowards grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ok....
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Tonitoniton(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
We want a speedy trial for them all!

Use Shar'iah for them!

Why can't they subscribe on Twitter and get impressions to earn?

Must you engage in fraud?

Pls, how does the impressions to earn work? Do u have a work at home job that is legit?
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2023

Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Itzurboi:
One mind is telling me to check names, but today is Sunday, I won't do that...
Eeh yaah, u were kind of disappointed.
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by laluski(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by simmydare82(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Well done, but what of the yahoo men at the red and green ......... Or are you for only the boys?
Re: EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto by billyG(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
This has been going on unchallenged for years in d north but efcc choose to focus on d south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Facebook Lover Died / 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos / Ekiti Court Fines Man Forty Thousand Naira Over Failure To Wear Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.