Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara (52209 Views)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / FG Discovers Illegal Crude Oil Connection In Abia / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by ItisWell22(f): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gadafii:
Niger delta people can not refine their own oil, it’s called oil bunkering, but zamfara people can mine their own gold privately 😂😂😂

This country na comedy

Guyyyyyy…

I no know whether na to cry or laugh. 😩😢😒

Like how can we keep screaming one country with such happenings? 😔

10 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:
Its time to start checking the influx of Chinese. They are the culprits behind most of the illegal mining in Nigeria
@Sukkot. My point exactly on the other thread.

2 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by JOemmy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
The yorubas were made to believe that the Igbos are enemies of Nigeria by the northerners , but here are the real enemies of Nigeria stealing away the resources of this country with reckless abandon

The southern region are not wise

The root cause of nigeria's problems has always been about natural resources and who will control it. It was because of resources that made nigeria went to war with Biafra.

12 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by descarado: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Penguin2:
The southeast is doing attaché by force with Southsouth because of “awa oyel” crooners will not see this.

Zamfara Gold is for Zamfara big men.

But Niger Delta oil is for Nigeria.

And Southeast Gas is for Nigeria.

They know why they are fighting tooth and nail to ensure an Igbo man doesn’t get to power sha. Because that will be the end of a lot of all this imbalance.
Happy you guys are seeing the bigger picture. That my dear, is the cross of the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by SouthSouth1914: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rich4god:

Southerners.... Most f**lish set of people.

No, na your papa be the most foolish person for giving birth to a dysfunctional adult with a kid’s brain. Goatt

4 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by sukkot: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jazmine10:
@Sukkot. My point exactly on the other thread.
going by this logic, every nigerian criminal in asia pushing drugs is sent by our government grin
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:
Its time to start checking the influx of Chinese. They are the culprits behind most of the illegal mining in Nigeria
ozwor so Chinese go get mind invade the north of all region and be harvesting it without apc northerners as their masters

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by helinues: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
ozwor so Chinese go get mind invade the north of all region and be harvesting it without apc northerners as their masters

You know, those Chinese arrived in Nigeria from 2015

Eish
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

You know, those Chinese arrived in Nigeria from 2015

Eish
come no let me curse you and this your cowardice

It's very irritating

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by simpleseyi: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

Aboki, when did you change your name to Seyi?

When your elder brother finishes serving his prison term in US jail for drugs trafficking, you can ask him

2 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by helinues: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
come no let me curse you and this your cowardice

It's very irritating

Go ahead and get banned

Wetin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
sukkot:
going by this logic, every nigerian criminal in asia pushing drugs is sent by our government grin
What's your diehard love for China?
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by sukkot: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jazmine10:
What's your diehard love for China?
hmmmm where do i start. built all the rail lines across africa and supplied trains, built largest refinery in world in lagos, huawei in naija, built many factories in naija, pulling africa into the industrialization age. all under 30 years. what whitey couldnt do in 100 years

1 Like

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
sukkot:
hmmmm where do i start. built all the rail lines across africa and supplied trains, built largest refinery in world in lagos, huawei in naija, built many factories in naija, pulling africa into the industrialization age. all under 30 years. what whitey couldnt do in 100 years
I hear you! Howaya today Sukkot? You good?
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by pharmagba: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
The yorubas were made to believe that the Igbos are enemies of Nigeria by the northerners , but here are the real enemies of Nigeria stealing away the resources of this country with reckless abandon

Don't get it twisted !
The igbo in their hate for the Yoruba always blame the Yoruba for all their personal and national woos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by sukkot: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jazmine10:
I hear you! Howaya today Sukkot? You good?
am aiiiittttt Jazmine whats good with ya ? hows the new government treating ya ?
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by KanwuliaExtra: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
The crime scene called Nigeria continues.
No wonder they keep shouting BOKO HARAM, BOKO HARAM. . . So no one will discover their heist.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by KanwuliaExtra: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Fear will never let you a famous Ronu and OPC terrorist to condemn your masters up North, so I am not surprised that you left Northern leaders to blame it on Chinese, wonders cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
sukkot:
am aiiiittttt Jazmine whats good with ya ? hows the new government treating ya ?
O boy, Jah's got us covered! I am my own government so we good... I mean, you know we apolitical and non expectant of either side of the fence, so it is what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by sukkot: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jazmine10:
O boy, Jah's got us covered! I am my own government so we good... I mean, you know we apolitical and non expectant of either side of the fence, so it is what it is.
ok i see you grin apolitical and own government. of the grid mindset. am with that. we spiritual kinfolk

3 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
sukkot:
ok i see you grin apolitical and own government. of the grid mindset. am with that. we spiritual kinfolk
Real recognise real... Ya know?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by KanwuliaExtra: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Penguin2:
The southeast is doing attaché by force with Southsouth because of “awa oyel” crooners will not see this.

Zamfara Gold is for Zamfara big men.

But Niger Delta oil is for Nigeria.

And Southeast Gas is for Nigeria.

They know why they are fighting tooth and nail to ensure an Igbo man doesn’t get to power sha. Because that will be the end of a lot of all this imbalance.

Q E. D.
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Cromagnon: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
yinkus6750:
Na them them.
Niger Delta oil belongs to the entire country.
But gold in Zamfara belongs to private individuals, and the FH is turning a blind eye to happenings there.
yes na.
Country is willing to kill and die for oil
Is Niger delta willing to kill and die for gold?
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Cromagnon: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
ItisWell22:

Guyyyyyy…

I no know whether na to cry or laugh. 😩😢😒

Like how can we keep screaming one country with such happenings? 😔
Cos money talks and bs can keep shut
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by jumper524(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is no secret.
Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Fear will never let you a famous Ronu and OPC terrorist to condemn your masters up North, so I am not surprised that you left Northern leaders to blame it on Chinese, wonders cheesy
Gbam!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by 90dbest: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

But the real enemy of Nigeria is the Yoruba. Ask sanusi

4 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by jojothaiv(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
olisaEze:
No one is stealing from us, we are the ones stealing from ourselves! In the past 15 months Nigeria has exported gold amounting to $78 billion but our crude oil exports in the whole of 2022 was $46 billion. This $78 billion came from exporting a little over 2000 ounces of gold from an estimated 300 million ounce reserve. But the public is made to believe that their economy can only be determined by crude exports! undecided
Nigeria is exhausting, at this point, I'm even lost for words.

And the rinse and repeat form of democracy will still go on with no real change again.

4 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by hammerT: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

NOBODY MADE YORUBA BELIEVE ANYTHING.

NOBODY CAN, THEY ARE JUST NATURALLY TRIBALISTIC AND SHOWING HATE TO IGBO.

TRIBALISM IS AN AFRICAN PROBLEM, THE IGBO ARE ALSO TRIBALIST.

5 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Jsucre(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ronu miscreants and OPC terrorists will never scream foul play because it's their masters doing this, let it be from Southeast or Southsouth and watch them start bleating from their wide mouths cheesy
South-south is not south-east mate, don't mention our name to your gullible comment.

2 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Yankee101: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
There are resources in most of the places there is fighting ongoing in northern nigeria. It’s actually part of the reasons fueling theses conflicts

The south should insist on harnessing these resources and bringing them to the center to share

If not, the strategy is to finish the oil and decentralize then properly harness theirs

5 Likes

Re: Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara by Omoawoke: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

The igbos think Yorubas are their enemies

But see the real enemies of Nigeria stealing away the resources

Please wetin concern yoruba with this topic Omo elede

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.