Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu (2240 Views)

26-Year-Old Rukayat Shittu Wins Owode/Onire Assembly Seat In Kwara / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by bilms(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Remi Tinubu meets Nigeria's youngest lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu

_As Renewed Hope Initiative award 43 scholarships_

Nigeria's first lady, Sen Oluremi Tinubu CON met with youngest female lawmaker and member, representing Owode Onire state constituency in Kwara State House of Assembly, Hon Rukayat Shittu over the weekend.

The meeting took place on Saturday, at the presidential villa banquet hall in Abuja, during a scholarship award presentation for female tertiary institution students hosted by the office of the First Lady and Renewed Hope Initiative.

Hon Rukayat, represented Her Excellency, First Lady of Kwara State, Amb. Olufolake AbdulRazaq at the presentation of educational scholarship grants to 43 young Nigerians from across the 36 States of the Federation, including FCT.

A brilliant Kwaran, Ayodele Khadijat Damilola of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, was a proud recipient of the scholarship.

The Kwara recipient of the scholarship is a nominee from the Ajike Peoples Support Centre of the Kwara State First Lady, Ambassador Mrs Olufolake AbdulRazaq.

The award came under the National Scholarship Programme on Tertiary Education (NAPS), a program of the Renewed Hope Initiative of Sen. Oluremi Tinubu to support educational upliftment in the country.

Other beneficiaries were also picked from women's stakeholder groups in Nigeria.

Mrs Tinubu, who was obviously happy to meet the sensational politician said that she's meeting Rukayat for the first time, even though they have been speaking on phone.

Nigeria's first lady also requested for a special picture with the journalist turned politician.

Mrs Tinubu also advised Hon Rukayat, who is a former senate president of Congress of NOUN Students (CONS) to remain focus and deligent in legislative responsibility, noting that she must remain on course at all times .

End

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by TemplarLandry: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2023
cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Alchemy528: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Politics
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2023
I have nothing valuable to add yet
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by ImperialYoruba: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Congrats to Honourable Rukayat Shittu

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by LagosPrince: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2023
She's beautiful

I will marry her when I'm finally crowned the Oba of Lagos
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
She's beautiful

false hope

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by GeneralPula: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
She's beautiful

It’s even showing from your reasoning, Agulu mentality..

11 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by bilms(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
shocked
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by BOYS2MEN: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pastor don suffer for diz one hand
bilms:
Remi Tinubu meets Nigeria's youngest lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu

_As Renewed Hope Initiative award 43 scholarships_

Nigeria's first lady, Sen Oluremi Tinubu CON met with youngest female lawmaker and member, representing Owode Onire state constituency in Kwara State House of Assembly, Hon Rukayat Shittu over the weekend.

The meeting took place on Saturday, at the presidential villa banquet hall in Abuja, during a scholarship award presentation for female tertiary institution students hosted by the office of the First Lady and Renewed Hope Initiative.

Hon Rukayat, represented Her Excellency, First Lady of Kwara State, Amb. Olufolake AbdulRazaq at the presentation of educational scholarship grants to 43 young Nigerians from across the 36 States of the Federation, including FCT.

A brilliant Kwaran, Ayodele Khadijat Damilola of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, was a proud recipient of the scholarship.

The Kwara recipient of the scholarship is a nominee from the Ajike Peoples Support Centre of the Kwara State First Lady, Ambassador Mrs Olufolake AbdulRazaq.

The award came under the National Scholarship Programme on Tertiary Education (NAPS), a program of the Renewed Hope Initiative of Sen. Oluremi Tinubu to support educational upliftment in the country.

Other beneficiaries were also picked from women's stakeholder groups in Nigeria.

Mrs Tinubu, who was obviously happy to meet the sensational politician said that she's meeting Rukayat for the first time, even though they have been speaking on phone.

Nigeria's first lady also requested for a special picture with the journalist turned politician.

Mrs Tinubu also advised Hon Rukayat, who is a former senate president of Congress of NOUN Students (CONS) to remain focus and deligent in legislative responsibility, noting that she must remain on course at all times .

End
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Obakoolex(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Very good.....the future is feMALE
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Raskimonojendor: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Our beautiful Itsekiri 1st lady, Pastor, and former Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

Also the best first lady Lagos state ever had.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Wisereborn: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
The days of Babangida, the office of the first lady was very interesting

These day na to meet and greet undecided no meaningful contribution undecided

It is well
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Wisereborn: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
I think Nairaland should be changed to NTA or Tinubu 's social media

The Front pages are very very boring these days

Hmmmmm undecided it is well
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Omoawoke2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
She's beautiful

You be crowned oba of Lagos on Nairaland
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by Omoawoke2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Our beautiful Itsekiri 1st lady, Pastor, and former Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

Also the best first lady Lagos state ever had.

This picture can send some people to permanent PTSD. grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by bilms(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by GeneralPula: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wisereborn:
I think Nairaland should be changed to NTA or Tinubu 's social media

The Front pages are very very boring these days

Hmmmmm undecided it is well
You can change it yourself..

I’m sure you’ve got 2 hands..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by YouandiAllofus: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
C as granni look elegant pass youngie grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by bilms(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Nigeria's Youngest Lawmaker, Rukayat Shittu by bilms(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2023
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Peter Obi Is The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election / Obj New Ministers: Femi Fani-kayode Listed / UK Embassy refuses Tony Momoh (CPC Chairman ) Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.