Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk (1155 Views)

Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by rottennaija(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2023
NATO proposed dividing Brazil into 5 states for refusing to supply weapons to Ukraine

This is how Günther Fehlinger, President of the NATO European Development Committee, reacted to the country's participation in the BRICS summit.

He stated that he would "dismantle" Brazil if "Lula [the president] continues."

1 Like

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by rottennaija(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2023
NATO had one job... deal with Russia.

And it's failing miserably. The faith of the membership is already greatly shaken and its reputation in tatters.

Why invest a good chunk of GDP in a 'defensive' bloc when it can't even perform its core mission?

When the Ukraine conflict winds down, Russia will likely promote new ideas for Pan-European security.

These will be ideas that work for the mutual security benefit of the whole continent, not just preserve US power.

Washington will attempt to reject them, but Russia isn't going anywhere. Soon it will have a military numbering 1.2 million strong and it's armed to the teeth. Russian interests will not be ignored or passed over this time.

The US imperial model has politically emasculated and economically crippled Europe. The sooner Europe dumps their abusive Washington master, the better.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Martinsmine(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2023
Impossible...... fake news
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2023
In few years time many nations will be balkanized , coarsed one of them is Russia, Russia will be balkanized , Ukraine will take part of Russia. Turkey will be taken by following country; Greece, kurd, Armenia. Turkey will lost his statehood. In Africa hmm. Let me stop here.
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Dvdpity: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
In few years time many nations will be balkanized , coarsed one of them is Russia, Russia will be balkanized , Ukraine will take part of Russia. Turkey will be taken by following country; Greece, kurd, Armenia. Turkey will lost his statehood. In Africa hmm. Let me stop here.

And USA will not bulkaniz?

Wet dream.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by KGBKremlin: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:

You're very naive

2 Likes

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
KGBKremlin:

You're very naive
Yes , but when you see it occuring give thanks to God.
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Regex: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
Yes , but when you see it occuring give thanks to God.

What are you seeing for Africa? Nigeria in particular?
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Regex:

What are you seeing for Africa? Nigeria in particular?
hunger, Civil unrest.
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Regex: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
hunger, Civil unrest.

I'm talking of the president? What becomes of him?
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Regex:

I'm talking of the president? What becomes of him?
he stays on the seat and will die on the seat
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Regex: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
he stays on the seat and will die on the seat

You be jew man. Tarh get out.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by panafrican(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
They forgot how they left Saigon and Kabul.
Let them try. Somebody wants to have central American countries and South American countries on their back, not to count Africans .
Add to that European leftists.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Regex:

You be jew man. Tarh get out.
hahahaha you go see it na
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by victory36(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
If this news is true then NATO is seriously delusional and desperate

3 Likes

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Clashhh1: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:

Weti you smoke ?
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Mossadd: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
hope you never forget this prophecy of yours

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Abrahamweb(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
Imagination wan kii this one
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Abrahamweb(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mossadd:
Una sure say the guy no dey "on colos" constantly
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by panafrican(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Daydreaming prophecy comes out of a Wine cave.
How about foreseeing the day you will stop smoking and drinking? grin smiley
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Mossadd:
The war is no longer ending even till 2029. Prophecy is a progression
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2023
Mossadd:
The war is no longer ending even till 2029. Prophecy is a progression . Nothing is stopping Russia from being balkanized.
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Mossadd: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2023
okeysoninv:
The war is no longer ending even till 2029. Prophecy is a progression . Nothing is stopping Russia from being balkanized.
don't you realise that you sound foolish?you are nothing but a fake pastor, so when your predictions fail to come to pass you shift ground,do you think you are talking to kids ?you have realised now that war is not likely ending this year and you have shifted ground again to 2029 and if war end before then you will still claim victory you are shameless lair,God wrath will soon descend on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Mossadd:
don't you realise that you sound foolish?you are nothing but a fake pastor, so when your predictions fail to come to pass you shift ground,do you think you are talking to kids ?you have realised now that war is not likely ending this year and you have shifted ground again to 2029 and if war end before then you will still claim victory you are shameless lair,God wrath will soon descend on you
Why are you full of bitterness. I gives out messages as it shown to me. So if you want to cry over lost of Russia go and head and cry . Perhaps join Russia army. I have said what I said, if you like accept it or not . What will happen will surely happen.
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by Mossadd: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2023
okeysoninv:
Why are you full of bitterness. I gives out messages as it shown to me. So if you want to cry over lost of Russia go and head and cry . Perhaps join Russia army. I have said what I said, if you like accept it or not . What will happen will surely happen.
nobody show anything to you Mr fake pastor and liar may heavy wrath of God descend on you bastard if you are lying.God will surely punish you for using his name to lie
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by okeysoninv: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Mossadd:
nobody show anything to you Mr fake pastor and liar may heavy wrath of God descend on you bastard if you are lying.God will surely punish you for using his name to lie
hahahaha you quickly run and pointed the one that hasn't happened , leaving the one that had already happened . Hahahaha I laugh in Spanish lolz.
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by caye(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
That Okey man...might be a white boy just messing with your head.

White boy KKK skinheads full nairaland.
Example is Oladeegbu or is it Oladeegbu.
A white race religion worshipper.
They worship their white power agenda, and not the true God.

A bunch of liars , who love to get under the skin of black ppl.

Awọn dindinrin.
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by iykofias(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
okeysoninv:
another stray prophecy. You’ll soon deny it
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by rottennaija(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2023
Mossadd:

grin
Re: NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk by udemzyudex(m): 4:21am On Aug 30, 2023
It's all about corruption, create an enemy and continue to fund the defends budget of over $900b.

Corruption, corruption, corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / Libyan Rebels Enter Tripoli, Arrest 2 Gadhafi’s Sons / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down And Lesson For Nigeria From 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.