Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu (14785 Views)

Terrorism-Related Deaths Dropped From 2,600 To 200 - NSA Ribadu / Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / NSA Ribadu, Service Chiefs Arrive Aso Rock, To Meet President Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by dozymars(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is the reason they don't want Peter Obi in power.
Peter Obi will stop these criminals.
Its only criminals that fight against good governance and they are many in Nairaland.
International and local thieves are responsible for the oil theft that has gone unhindered for many years.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by gloryman91: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mention their names now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by damble: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
ogododo:

https://gazettengr.com/nigeria-losing-400000-barrels-of-crude-oil-to-thieves-daily-nsa-ribadu/

When pastor adeboye said he read in the news few months back that the country was loosing crude oil to criminals, everyone was asking him to shut up that he was raising false alarm
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Couldntfigurean: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ribadu disclosed this when he led a presidential delegation to inspect oil and gas facilities at Owaza in Abia and Odogwa in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Some people be like “there are no hoil and gas in iboland”

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Breastfeed: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Every day we see this news, nothing is ever done about it, in 1 or 2 years time now they'll come and report again how Nigeria is losing billions to oil theft yet nothing is ever been done about it.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by onuman: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lol.
When talk is about diversification of the economy, every new Fula in political office still clutches tight on cheap cash from crude oil for which Fula is ready to go to any lengths in command of apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Buhari the minister of Petroleum and president. He even wasted millions of dollars exploring crude oil in Northern Nigeria. When will exportation of crude oil from the northern oil wells starting?
Wake me up when September is gone
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Blaze14k: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Haahaha, na question i asked now .

moreover, just because I support something dont mean I can't question it

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:
This is why I so much hate this forced marriage called Nigeria

Infact you can call me anything you like but deep down I want every region to have what they produce and remit 10% monthly to the federal government

Shebi they discovered oil in two northern states last year

Yoruba said they’ve oil in ondo Lagos and osun

There’s illegal gold mining currently in the north

So all region is settled

If them no gree like this then make we divide

I’m currently tired of this parasitic union

I can’t from an oil producing community and be suffering from oil prices
Are your people from nigerdelta not part of those stealing oil and state resources.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by johnjose68: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
ogododo:

https://gazettengr.com/nigeria-losing-400000-barrels-of-crude-oil-to-thieves-daily-nsa-ribadu/

I.pob miscreants will start abusing him now...wait for it....they are made for that...after all they wake up their parents with sliding tackles.. grin
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
That's over ₦25b every day. shocked shocked shocked

Nigeria is so blessed. We're not supposed to be suffering in this country.
Then what was the essence of the exposé back then. For us to clap for them for doing their job and doing nothing after all.

It's so shameful that some shameless lots among us will still find a defend what was nothing there or even trying to rope those who have nothing to do with own thing into this narrative.

Let the band of murafuckers called FG, state governments, local governments and all those who saddle with leading this country aright get the job done and stop whining about discovering hydrocarbons with nothing to show for it.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by tobstarizhia(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nigeria is a failure. That failure in class that everyone knows will never amount to anything in life. That's what Nigeria is. A fücking loser
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
johnjose68:

I.pob miscreants will start abusing him now...wait for it....they are made for that...after all they wake up their parents with sliding tackles.. grin
Ronu oooo!
grin

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by poseidon12: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
gaby:
We've been inundated with these sing-songs for ages.

Who are you guys crying to or waiting for to come nip this in the bud when you all know those involved but would rather look the other way and continue with the same old convenient rhetoric?

Don't mind the criminals. I guess the corrupt Ribadu wants the ordinary man on the streets to go catch the oil thieves.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by chaloskyx: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
THERES ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO NIGERIAS PROBLEMS JUST LIKE NIGER NIGERIA NEEDS A REVOLUTION IF NOT WE ARE GOING NO WHERE AND THINGS WOULD CONTINUE TO GET BAD
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Peppysco: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:

Infact you can call me anything you like but deep down I want every region to have what they produce and remit 10% monthly to the federal government

So all region is settled

You like to rant but sound very dumb and clueless. Take for instance, your governors in the South South plus other oil producing states have been collecting 13% derivation and the usual monthly allocation since the Obasanjo's era, what tangible good have they all done to improve your people? Have you ever held them accountable, why did you find your voice all of a sudden, few months into Tinubu's administration, you must be frustrated more that Obi himself.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was even created as a ministry,to compensate you people, in order to oversee other economic and ecological problems in your region, have you ever asked the previous thieves that headed the ministry why your water bodies and you farmers aren't producing much? Have you asked where the previous allocations to the ministry, your 13% derivation cut and monthly federal allocations have gone too?
I expect anyone claiming to be a critic to be vast and open to knowledge, but you, you're just an aboki's speaker shouting because the battery is still running.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by worksmart(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
But the koko is that 95% of this theft is done my Western multinational oil companies who pump our oil for us.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by tonyshine01: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why is he telling us what we already know?

He was appointed to come and prevent that from happening not telling us stories.

What has he done to forestall it?
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Chetas81(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN HAVE NOTHING TO ENJOY UNLESS, YOU'RE NOT THE ENEMIES AGAINST YOUR MOTHERLAND
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by zudozz: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Is it not better?

What have they been doing with the barrels of oil they have been selling for decades?

If I know how to steal it, I wld steal it!
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by tunjilana: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Will b great to have similar report on the solid minerals in the north
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by saysoo: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by nkwoemeka(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
My country where pot name kettle black. Stealing is the norm in high and low places, where taboo is now a culture. Indeed there was a country.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by IbileIfe: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
The oil thieves are invisible spirits?

Only a corrupt and incompetent government cannot stop the oil thieves, because they are well known to the federal government and their partners in crime in the corridors of power in Nigeria.
Who is fooling whom?
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Neoteny7: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:

So all region is settled

It's your brothers in your own region vandalizing pipelines and stealing oil.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Rhozabeth(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
taylor88:

So all region is settled

The situation is indeed more parasitic than u ever thought! Even me that is not from oil producing area, am feeling the pain for u guys. However, the political elites do not have the political will to make things right even though a number of them are from ur region, they are all after their pockets! If Nigeria wants to stop all these oil thefts, they can without blinking but all these guys are involved in it.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by coputa(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
jerk:
The same thing the Niger juntas are trying to stop.
The thieves are Britain.
They are not Britons, they are those in powerful government position in connivance with security agencies.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Ewedegubbler: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Had those thieves not stolen the oil, the ones in Abuja would steal whatever money made from it
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by coputa(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
onuman:
Lol.
When talk is about diversification of the economy, every new Fula in political office still clutches tight on cheap cash from crude oil for which Fula is ready to go to any lengths in command of apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Buhari the minister of Petroleum and president. He even wasted millions of dollars exploring crude oil in Northern Nigeria. When will exportation of crude oil from the northern oil wells starting?
Wake me up when September is gone
The government has been exploring oil in the Chad basin since independence yet no success.
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by brownroofpipuar: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na una be the thieves na
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by bonnyhope: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Abufo: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
ogododo:

one fulani talking on behalf of an illegitimate Yoruba president................two strangers standing on Eastern region soil issuing orders to sons of the soil !!! I blame the feckless and vacuous Ijaw tribe, anyway na una oyel !!!! Thanks to ESN, dem no born Ribadu well to come and make such pronouncement in the gas fields of Igboland! What have these silly sods done with the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been extracted from niger delta thus far.........go and see their fulani and of recent yoruba children parading the streets of Abuja with exotic super cars acquired with easy oil money......................we will see how these thieves will fare in the gas fields of Imo,Abia and Anambra!! ndi ochi!!
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Longinyamapucci(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
And it's two Igbo community that you must visit for your oil and gas.. parasite..
My brothers Will continue to bunk and take at will.. it's our oil and gas..go to sokoto and Osun and do same if you have any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.