Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu (14829 Views)

Terrorism-Related Deaths Dropped From 2,600 To 200 - NSA Ribadu / Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / NSA Ribadu, Service Chiefs Arrive Aso Rock, To Meet President Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Alpharey: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok na
Thieves go do their own, Nigerian politicians go sell oil then embezzle the money. All of them has something in common, them be thieves. One na government thief, the other na private thief.
Cowards.

ALL OF THEM are stealing for government officials. Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Alpharey: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerian leaders depended on our ethnic division to steal our money and resources. Touch any of them and listen as groups from his region will be delivering statements crying ethnic cleansing, though they are right to an extent cos some people are deemed untouchable in Nigeria due to the region they come from. The circle of suffering and smiling continues
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Alpharey: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Ambassadors:
Why is it stolen only during democracy rule why was it not stolen during military rule? Democracy needs to end in Nigeria since we have refused sense

It has been happening even in military regime
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Alpharey: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2023
helinues:
What do you intend to do about it as NSA?

Oh, you won't defend them as usual? Are they owing you your stipend? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by TruthinAction: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
That's over ₦25b every day. shocked shocked shocked
Aside the crude that is not stolen.

Nigeria is so blessed. We're not supposed to be suffering in this country.

They know themselves and they don't want it to stop. Deliverance will come one day to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Alpharey: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2023
Revolution2022:
Are politicians not also stealing the ones that are sold?

I tell you, even the 400k barrels are stolen by government officials through their boys. Na them them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Btruth: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
This is why I so much hate this forced marriage called Nigeria

Infact you can call me anything you like but deep down I want every region to have what they produce and remit 10% monthly to the federal government

Shebi they discovered oil in two northern states last year

Yoruba said they’ve oil in ondo Lagos and osun

There’s illegal gold mining currently in the north

So all region is settled

If them no gree like this then make we divide

I’m currently tired of this parasitic union

I can’t from an oil producing community and be suffering from oil prices
you are right. I am equally tired 😫😫
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by ogbonti: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean dat 17$ trillion dollars is what US generate as income a year?

yes average of what all businesses generate as profit in a year .,, not the capital but net profit- so if from capital gains taxes alone from corporate entities at 20% the country generates $3.4 Trillion revenue - not to talk of income taxes from her citizens and resident workers - fines, levies, forfeitures (like Tinubu own) and many more - so the system gets at least $7 Trillion revenue for the government each year

that’s where the US gets money to do things
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by ogbonti: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Never said Nigeria is a rich country. Now look again at my original post & tell me which is wrong assertion...

am sorry for the error - thanks 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by GanagiBitrus: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2023
ogbonti:

am sorry for the error - thanks 🙏🏽
🤝
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Ttipsy(f): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
taylor88:
This is why I so much hate this forced marriage called Nigeria

Infact you can call me anything you like but deep down I want every region to have what they produce and remit 10% monthly to the federal government

Shebi they discovered oil in two northern states last year

Yoruba said they’ve oil in ondo Lagos and osun

There’s illegal gold mining currently in the north

So all region is settled

If them no gree like this then make we divide

I’m currently tired of this parasitic union

I can’t from an oil producing community and be suffering from oil prices
seriously it’s annoying
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by jonnieoneng: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
ogododo:

https://gazettengr.com/nigeria-losing-400000-barrels-of-crude-oil-to-thieves-daily-nsa-ribadu/

They should also concentrate on those stealing Gold and other precious stones from the Northern parts of Nigeria!

The Solution to this is to have a Regional Government or Resource Control!
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by mezutalia(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
What have you said about the tons of gold being stolen everyday by nothern elite thieves. Is it not affecting the revenue of the country?
Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by Dsimmer: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2023
onuman:

Voodoo oil discovered in the North by Buhari. He merely wanted to extend 13% from derivation to his northern sharia states.
Ondo state is the only state in the SW with a little crude oil.
The struggle for apex political power by the SW and North is for control of cheap cash from crude oil, and take disproportionate size of oil revenues to service the politicians in their areas, while the oil producing Niger delta region is deprived of modern development facilities.

See this one capping bullshit.

Ondo alone produces the largest oil after the combination of all SS states. And you know what? Ondo has the largest reserve of crude, after Canada.

It would be good if federalism was implemented as a matter of fact because no developed countries are without federalism. All developed countries have federalism template as a matter of fact however, I also do know it's not something which can be suddenly done like that however, little steps should be taken towards it at least. As a matter of fact, A President can't oversee the whole 36-37 states. However, if it's broken up into regional heads, it will be easier for each regional head to oversee the few states under him and make their needs known to the president. Also, Every region as a matter of fact have mineral resources in addition with agriculture which can be brought afore to help each region. That's what the country should be working towards. That is, the emancipation of each region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodimma's Thugs Attacked And Invaded Ajaero's Community - NLC Alleges / Church Set Ablaze In Ilorin / Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.