Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament (54462 Views)

Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament / Federal Agency, NBAIS Workers Lament Over Unpaid Salaries / "Governor Abiodun Keeps Making ’Empty’ Promises To Us", Ogun Workers Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Omoluabi16(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
zizoo36:
Why is it that only Christian names are mentioned in this kind of business? Just asking undecided
Lol. whenever these reports are made, trust me one of Jennifer, Jessica, Susan or mercy na sure bet. Probably fake names sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by blowjohn(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
In short one round don turn to bread and 2 eggs grin grin grin
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Calitoscassius(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
"If you see more than one customer a day you thank God"

"We are surviving by the grace of God"

God clearly do not mind these women doing prostitution, just incase some of you sanctimonious selfrighteous hyporcrites start judging and calling them sinners.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Krisdan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
osuofia2:
This days prickk no de stand again.. bills too much
k
😁😁😁
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by LegendHero(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
GEEBITE:
Yet you live abroad and will scream of racial discrimination at the slightest opportunity.
You have this notion and prejudice against people of the same colour with you.

But the news said so. Don’t you hear the name of the streets and area mentioned?

How is that my fault?
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Fredoh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Let the poor breathe cheesy

I'm still yet to understand the idea behind paying a woman for sex___well, I guess it's because the man approached them.

The energy mostly required to fuel the intercourse comes from the man and psychology has proven that women enjoy sex more than men.
A man loses money, energy, while the woman loses absolutely nothing.

Men are sexually more aggressive than women.
And generally speaking, they have higher libido.
Hence the willingness to pay.
They’re women that reportedly pay men too.
It is a prostitute mentality to monetize sex❗️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by NSK4U(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Why are they complaining?

They should just import more girls from Ebonyi or Abia to increase the number of #500 they can make daily.

If they charge #5000 before and current situation now gives them #500 per round, they should just import like 10X more Amaka, Shinyere, Shikodi, Shoioma, and etc from Enugu, Abia, Anambla, Imo, and Ebonyi.

Have you told your mother about the new price, I'm sure she would be interested to continue the business since that's too higher compared to the time she gave birth to you through one of her customers, just tell her about it or ask her to send your sisters into it, perhaps your street begging could be reduced through it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Michaelspresh(f): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
SonofGod231:

If you don't, someone prettier and sexier would do it for 100k. The man should stop wasting his time and energy.
okay

Let her accept,cos I won’t
We still have decent babes out there

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by djon78(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Women strong pass men

I thought I was the only one that saw it

Men it's scary

Sacred thing like sex has been normalized

It's very nauseating
Feel like vomiting

Yuk!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Yomit71(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Usmanovic95:

You can contribute your quota as well by telling them the name of your hometown, let them import girls from there as well.
No need since he has mentioned the headquarters of prostitutions.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Calitoscassius(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
zizoo36:
Why is it that only Christian names are mentioned in this kind of business? Just asking undecided
What da hell is a christianname? Who da fork decides what name is a christian name? You?. undecided

Did you not read where they said they are surviving by God's grace? Did you also read where they said they thank God if they see more than one customer a day?

So as you can see, God don't mind if they are prostitutes.

To hell! With your so called christian names!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by rickleye: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
So let’s do some high maths here
Short time N5000
She averages 7-10 clients a day = 8
Let’s say she works 5 days a week = 20 days a month .
She makes 5000*8*20 = N800,000 a month.

If she is charging N500 a round = 15 mins
She’ll just need more men to fill the quota .
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Trustedpronet: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Come and buy death for 500naira only.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by rickleye: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
NSK4U:

Have you told your mother about the new price, I'm sure she would be interested to continue the business since that's too higher compared to the time she gave birth to you through one of her customers, just tell her about it or ask her to send your sisters into it, perhaps your street begging could be reduced through it

Don’t make it personal now … the fellow went low .. go higher . You’re better
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Michaelspresh(f): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
rickleye:

For him to offer means there are some signs you are unconsciously giving out. It could be mutually beneficial.
like you said Unconsciously
Cos I’m not giving out any signs

Same way a man i met at an expensive restaurant at Maitama offered 450k for Anal sex..
Something i have never done and will never do

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Kingosytex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fredoh:

Exactly what I'm saying.

A girl once said a guy who doesn't spend on her should go date his mum and I asked her how much she is spending on the guy or if she herself is dating her dad.

A man loses money, energy, and also nutrients that takes months to replenish while the lady loses just some quantities of water she can replenish immediately. In a nutshell, she loses nothing that is why a woman can have sex with over 30 men in a day but no man can try that.
Above all, the sex is more enjoyable to women according to psychology.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by sparko1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is the funniest story I have read, sex workers saying they are surviving by the grace of God! cheesy Which God? angry
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is the best time for them to quit the illegal trade and find alternative means of livelihood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Michaelspresh(f): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
newoffer:
Go oooo. Wetin u dey use smelling pousyy do sef?
if you’re hungry
Drop your account number and stop ranting on top wetin no concern u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by fineberry(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
But you MUMU o,
LegendHero:
Why are they complaining?

They should just import more girls from Ebonyi or Abia to increase the number of #500 they can make daily.

If they charge #5000 before and current situation now gives them #500 per round, they should just import like 10X more Amaka, Shinyere, Shikodi, Shoioma, and etc from Enugu, Abia, Anambla, Imo, and Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Yomit71(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
kelly72:

In my area of Lagos, Yoruba women dominate the commercial sex trade and they don't live in brothels. They operate from their husband's houses and there is a love-vendor who makes the connection. If you contact him, you'll be surprised from what I heard, that your neighbour's wife slides into your room and say, "I heard you sent for me".
Tinubu has spoiled business for Igbo women.
I pity their lives henceforth embarassed

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Fredoh(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Even in my hometown Ibadan, Ibo girls dominate all the brothels across the state. No care for quota system at all.

If you go to any brothel in Ibadan and shout “Shinyere”, almost 5 girls will answer you yes at once.

Same thing is applicable in Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, and even their own Imo state. How I wish president Tinubu can make the short time fee go as low as #50 so that we can run these girls out of business so they can find better things to do with their life.

It is not that easy.
This thing is tied to the economy. The unfortunate thing is that such vices pay people more than many legit businesses.
According to the above report, they were getting 5K to 10K per customer and they can get 7 to 10 customers this will give them roughly 50K per day.

Many people don’t earn that much.
Nigeria’s economy is so bad that many vices pay more than legit hustle.

If their per customer price drops to #50, this drop will be a reflection of the economy not the ashawo business only.

Hence the best thing is to ban prostitution in nigeria while encouraging legit business‼️
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by SonofGod231: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Michaelspresh:
okay

Let her accept,cos I won’t
We still have decent babes out there
Talk of " being decenct".
If you meet someone with genuine and good intentions and las las he demands for "sex".
Do you not fvcccccccck?!
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Papayaayasager(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Prostitution one of the oldest profession.
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fredoh:

Where have you seen women paying men for sex?
Be deceiving yourselves with lies
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by SonofGod231: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Michaelspresh:
like you said Unconsciously
Cos I’m not giving out any signs

Same way a man i met at an expensive restaurant at Maitama offered 450k for Anal sex..
Something i have never done and will never do
Picture of the Asssssssss or I don't believe it.😅
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by mymadam(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day
shocked

Just imagine... ONLY 7 to 10 men per day. Lazy youth 🤭
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by LivingSage: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
💯

One round of Bleep for men burns averagely 100 calories and energy lost is like energy lost for working hours non-stop.

Yet we still love it sad
illicit:
7 to 10 men in a day

shocked

Women strong pass men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by sammyonal: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
quenchfire:
undecided

Na who chop bellefull dey think about knacking

I dey tell u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by Okechinwadike: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yoruba is too small to be igbos problem, we are fighting British not Yorubas! until Yoruba fight civil then they should come and challenge igbos
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by CodeTemplar: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Can this trade boost gdp of any nation?
Re: Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ashawo no be work na!how some people take dey enjoy fukking these looose, soulless women still dey baffle me gan angry.. Olosho wey no get emotions or even conscience .. public toilet for that matter,Kai!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.