Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State (30217 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by OdefaGirl(f): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Peter obi has the energy of a toddler
How he meets his engagement baffles me

For real
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by Gandrova: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Man is a workaholic. I wonder if he even sleeps.
trash trash trash
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by Gandrova: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Attention seeker! Election is over. Pithobi the scammer
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by HeroicMeastro: 3:58am On Aug 28, 2023
Elsudani2:
So we went to Anambra State today.
His Excellency Peter Obi paid a courtesy visit to Premium Kidney Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State.

In his brief remarks, His Excellency thanked the Staff and Management of Premium Kidney Hospital and the entire Nnewi medical community for their enviable efforts in tackling the endemic problems of Kidney Failure and Medical Tourism in Nigeria.

The medical team were so excited and motivated to meet His Excellency.
The Hospital Administrator, Dr. Okey Chidolue stated that the visit by His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, means the world to the men and women at Premium Kidney Hospital, Nnewi, who make extraordinary sacrifices for an efficient and affordable Kidney Desease Management and his exemplary leadership style is nothing new.

Obi's kidney is already failing?
And besides, isn't the same kidney the put Ekweremadu behind bars in UK when there is a PREMIUM KIDNEY HOSPITAL in the SE where he came from?
I wish PO quick recovery anyways...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by HeroicMeastro: 4:00am On Aug 28, 2023
chigoziri2403:
And his kidney is alrdy bad.
He went for a possible check up and replacement.
Can you donate to him since he is your saviour?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by HeroicMeastro: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Get well soon Hoe B.

Drinking recklessly has consequences.

😁
Hahahahahaha
I tell you🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by HeroicMeastro: 4:02am On Aug 28, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
How is this "spotted" like he was just walking by and someone saw him by chance.
His media team took the pictures, he posted it himself, you guys keep using words like your English teachers did very bad jobs, spotted my black #ss.
Nigerian journalist na very big embarrassment to education, you wonder what they did in school.

Modified: The rat edited and ran to quote and insult me.
Tragic Tragic Tragic....

Get out!!
What do you know?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by HeroicMeastro: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Get well soon Hoe B.

Drinking recklessly has consequences.

😁
What do you expect from someone that invested Government money heavily on alcohol.
In your words, Hoe'B is a reckless drunkard, he really needs kidney transplant before 2027, if he is still alive.
Wish him quick recovery anyways!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by BALLOSKI: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
How is this "spotted" like he was just walking by and someone saw him by chance.
His media team took the pictures, he posted it himself, you guys keep using words like your English teachers did very bad jobs, spotted my black #ss.
Nigerian journalist na very big embarrassment to education, you wonder what they did in school.

Modified: The rat edited and ran to quote and insult me.
Tragic Tragic Tragic....

Next time you want to correct them, do have a screenshot of what it is and have it displayed here, then even when they edit, they can't come at you again.

You have no evidence. You go explain tire.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by Penguin2: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:
[sup][/sup]

Nobody in their right mind would want to be infused with Tinubu's expired, contaminated blood. Their generations will lie, cheat, steal, even off their opponents. What legacy would it be to be known as a drug dealer and Shylock?.

Lol!

Accepting to take Tinubu’s blood is like accepting suicide.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by chigoziri2403(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

And his kidney is alrdy bad.
He went for a possible check up and replacement.
Can you donate to him since he is your saviour?
Can some one whose kidney is bad be this energetic
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by fareed69(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2023
How much did he donate?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by PainfulTruth: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2023
You mean Ebola grin
jmoore:

That white substance Timlubuu gave to you have damaged your brain.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by NLegendforte: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Jcoleworld911:
Nnewi, a typical town that develops by itself. No much government infrastructure in nnewi yet the people are doing wonders

I can count more than five world class hospitals in nnewi with amazing facilities

What nnewi needs is a wild dualize roads and that town will compete with most state capitals and upgrade in neatness couple with decisive law and order

Prof Charles Soludo, you can replicate what you did at awka and onitsha in Nnewi and you will be the most celebrated governor in history
Stop mentioning that failure, he has no agenda and plans.
God bless Nnewi
God bless Anaedo region
Re: Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State by PaulH07: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
chigoziri2403:

He's just a bored political retiree enjoying his pension gallivanting around the southern states in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.