Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Vital Secret Of The Anointing From Ezekiel 28 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Vital Secret Of The Anointing From Ezekiel 28 (174 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vital Secret Of The Anointing From Ezekiel 28 by judedwriter(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ezekiel 28
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹³ Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

¹⁴ Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

¹⁵ Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

What is the anointing?

The anointing is the power of God released through the manifestation of His presence.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; FOR GOD WAS WITH HIM.
— Acts 10:38

The anointing is divine empowerment for serving God:

I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him.
— Psalms 89:20

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
— Luke 4:18
The anointing is the burden removing, yoke destroying power of God:

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
— Isaiah 10:27

The anointing is personified by the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit is the power of God.

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
— 1 John 2:27

The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee...
— Luke 1:35

Our opening biblical text described a once glorious cherub covering God's throne.

God created him most perfectly and most beautifully; and he was gifted with astounding musical talents: he had musical instruments infused in his body as he led the myriads of angels to praise God.

He was giving the honorable position of: "the anointed cherub that covereth" meaning his wings stretched over God's throne. He was the guardian of God's throne.

He was called "anointed" because he had direct access to God's presence. He stood or danced in God's presence ministering praises to Him. As a result, he was powerfully anointed by God's powerful presence.

He also shone most gloriously (with precious stones) by God's glorious presence.

A vital secret of the anointing is praises to God.

If you can praise God effectively, He will anoint you powerfully.

And that anointing will destroy your yokes, remove your burdens, beautify you, glorify you, increase you, exalt you, honour you, make you favoured, perfect you and empower you greatly for God's services.

Re: A Vital Secret Of The Anointing From Ezekiel 28 by FxMasterz: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
judedwriter:
Ezekiel 28
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹³ Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

¹⁴ Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

¹⁵ Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

What is the anointing?

The anointing is the power of God released through the manifestation of His presence.

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; FOR GOD WAS WITH HIM.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

The anointing is personified by the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit is the power of God.

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee...

Our opening biblical text described a once glorious cherub covering God's throne.

God created him most perfectly and most beautifully; and he was gifted with astounding musical talents: he had musical instruments infused in his body as he led the myriads of angels to praise God.

He was giving the honorable position of: "the anointed cherub that covereth" meaning his wings stretched over God's throne. He was the guardian of God's throne.

He was called "anointed" because he had direct access to God's presence. He stood or danced in God's presence ministering praises to Him. As a result, he was powerfully anointed by God's powerful presence.

He also shone most gloriously (with precious stones) by God's glorious presence.

And that anointing will destroy your yokes, remove your burdens, beautify you, glorify you, increase you, exalt you, honour you, make you favoured, perfect you and empower you greatly for God's services.

Thanks for the message.

Lucifer's closeness to God made him extremely powerful. He grew proud and was abased.

God's Presence is contagious. If you get close to God, you'll carry the Divine Aroma around like a heavenly perfume. The devils would see you and tremble. When that happens, keep humble. Why should you fall like Lucifer did?

1 Like

Re: A Vital Secret Of The Anointing From Ezekiel 28 by FxMasterz: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
judedwriter:
Ezekiel 28
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

What is the anointing?

Throughout the scriptures, wherever there is hearty praises and worship, the power of God is always manifested.

Those who know how to praise God would be the carriers of His Presence. Those who carry His Presence would manifest the Presence. The Presence of God is the most important asset of a believer.

Without it, I am nobody.

1 Like

Re: A Vital Secret Of The Anointing From Ezekiel 28 by xproducer: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
To corroborate the op's post... pride, disobedience/sin (which is "as the sin of witchcraft" - 1 Samuel 15:23... separates one from the Most High GOD!

"For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish; You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry." - Psalm 73:27

"I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.” - Luke 18:14

"But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, That I may declare all Your works" - Psalm 73:28

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded[b][/b]." - James 4:8
Re: A Vital Secret Of The Anointing From Ezekiel 28 by xproducer: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
FxMasterz:

Throughout the scriptures, wherever there is hearty praises and worship, the power of God is always manifested.

Those who know how to praise God would be the carriers of His Presence. Those who carry His Presence would manifest the Presence. The Presence of God is the most important asset of a believer.

Without it, I am nobody.

++++++++

Amen!

God inhabits the praise of His people... Psalm 22:3

I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." - John 15:5

"for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." - Philippians 2:13

To GOD be all thanks, praise and glory!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastors Speaking In Tongues / Homosexuality: What Changed? / What You Need To Know Before You Study The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.