Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu (11483 Views)

Ijaw Group Flays Sponsored Campaign Of Calumny On Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by bluefilm: 3:08am On Aug 28, 2023
coputa:
removal of petroleum subsidy on assumption of office without fixing the refineries.

This single policy has bring untold hardship to Nigerians which had multiplyer effects

Thanks for reminding him incase he has forgotten, or he's trying to ignore it.

That single move alone jeopardize any goodwill the man could have gotten right from day one!

Could it be karma hitting the ground and running even before the man landed?
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Jj222(f): 3:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Tinebu is a big failure.
Anyways he is dealing with Nigerians for not voting for him.
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:59am On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:
Tinubu is a President not a magician
Didn't he hit the ground running? Or is he an athlete?

Section 14 (2b) of the nigerian constitution says that "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government".

In elementary government, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is the head of government.

So therefore as president, Tinubu hasn't done his job. It has nothing to do with magic

2 Likes

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:02am On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:

The problem is you people don't know how Government works, you just do social media follow follow

How will an educated person

Blame Tinubu that has no Budget, no Minister, setting up cabinet

For Policy of Buhari and his Cabinet

Mention the policy Tinubu use to destroy Nigeria, let people see if you understand simple SS1 Government and Civic Education

Why do people keep commenting that he removed subsidy?! 9th assembly members and Buhari where the ones who refused to budget for Subsidy Payment to NNPC all Tinubu did was to inform Nigerians the truth

Pls enlighten us on how government works.

Why does Tinubu not have ministers? Who stopped him from having ministers?

Why doesn't he have budget? If he doesn't have budget, where is he getting money to run the country so far and to give out palliatives?
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2023
Burob:
Please Just Shut up Incoherent Lazy Thing, President Tinubu should perform magic in 3 months, fix & repair Nigeria for ungrateful peasants like yourself?

Be waiting, I can only but laugh @ You sophisticated Almijiri.

Is he no longer hitting the ground running?

Who spoilt the country that you say Tinubu should repair?

What is the job of the president of Nigeria?

Has he done that job so far?
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:07am On Aug 28, 2023
GBPUSD:
Everyone looks competent until they get to the presidential seat before reality begins to unfold.

I remember when Buhari took over from Jonathan then, we thought the messiah had arrived. Things got really worse during that regime.

The powerful BAT is beginning to look helpless to me. Who will then save us?

Nigerians shouldn't keep mute. Some and if not all our leaders don't know how difficult things are for the masses. Nigerians should also try make that little change at the individual level.

I fear for the coming generation.

Buhari and Tinubu have always looked incompetent before they entered office. Only sentiment made folks to ignore the obvious and still vote for them
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Questionnaires:
How Do We Improve Security in Nigeria if We Do Not Utilize Technology ?

Pls what is technology and what has it got to improving security in Nigeria?
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Whytelyon(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:

He magically rigged election, he cannot magically change the lives of Nigerians ? I thought he said he'd hit the ground running , and change $1 to 1 naira , isn't that sorcery he meant to practice? Why defend him ? He should come and perform his magic as he did during the election.
Mxm.
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Whytelyon(m): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Okland11:
The damage before him was so much

Too much ? He inherited from his friend whom both of them connived to sink the country , so how is it too much ? He said he wants to rule Nigeria na. So what are you saying ?

1 Like

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Whytelyon(m): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Benwallt:
You people should buy cutlass, gun and torchlight for Tinubu so he can guard your community. Is there even security anywhere in the world?

Do you understand what commander in chief means ? Do you know the power he stole ? Abi you carelessly and classless want to showcase your ignorance?
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Originalsly: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:

Then why was he promising to perform magic in his campaign for President?
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Questionnaires(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls what is technology and what has it got to improving security in Nigeria?

CCTVS are for ?

Vehicle Trackers Are For ?

Bullet Proof Doors Are For ?

Are they technological gadgets that can improve The Security of Human Lives and Properties or Not ?

Meanwhile, You can buy your Vehicle Trackers for (Cars, Bikes, Bsues, Trailers) at an affordable price from us.

We also sell in wholesale so that you can be a distributor in your community.

Avoid Stories that Touch.

Security in Nigeria is Your Personal Business. Don't Wait for The Government To Protect You. Do Your Own Part - Technologically.

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Whytelyon:

Do you understand what commander in chief means ? Do you know the power he stole ? Abi you carelessly and classless want to showcase your ignorance?

Don't secure yourself, be waiting for commander in chief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Menclothing: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Buy at cheap rate
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Atk1nson(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:

The problem is you people don't know how Government works, you just do social media follow follow

How will an educated person

Blame Tinubu that has no Budget, no Minister, setting up cabinet

For Policy of Buhari and his Cabinet

Mention the policy Tinubu use to destroy Nigeria , let people see if you understand simple SS1 Government and Civic Education

Why do people keep commenting that he removed subsidy?! 9th assembly members and Buhari where the ones who refused to budget for Subsidy Payment to NNPC all Tinubu did was to inform Nigerians the truth

his greatest treason yet is supporting Buhari for his personal ambition, he is a man who lacks character. he can't lead nigeria any where

1 Like

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Questionnaires:

CCTVS are for ?

Vehicle Trackers Are For ?

Bullet Proof Doors Are For ?

Are they technological gadgets that can improve The Security of Human Lives and Properties or Not ?

Meanwhile, You can buy your Vehicle Trackers for (Cars, Bikes, Bsues, Trailers) at an affordable price from us.

We also sell in wholesale so that you can be a distributor in your community.

Avoid Stories that Touch.

Security in Nigeria is Your Personal Business. Don't Wait for The Government To Protect You. Do Your Own Part - Technologically.

That is not what I asked you

what is technology?

what has it got to improving security in Nigeria?
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by walegon: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Burob:
Please Just Shut up Incoherent Lazy Thing, President Tinubu should perform magic in 3 months, fix & repair Nigeria for ungrateful peasants like yourself?

It's you that should shut up. At the very least, steady improvement should have been noticed by now. We take too much from these so called leaders. Tinibu said it himself, - " Don't pity me, I asked for the job ".

1 Like

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by uzhiyeka(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Burob:

You go explain taya.. Tinubu na failure if u like go hit your head for stone... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2023
YOU ARE THIEVING CRUDE OIL. PLEASE STOP IT.
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Ayosman1: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol...you are pathetic spinner.
You likes are cowards. Is there anytime this country or any other has been left without budget?
Keep demonstrating your stupidity while your tribal men and women are begging online. Because is only you people that knows governance, yet you people are messing everything up. Jonathan is not good, thank God is clear to the blind now that you people know nothing about good governance. Evil minded people. Simple things have become rocket 🚀 science to you people.
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Ayosman1: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2023
You people can't blame Jonathan again, because after a whole eight years the world can see that the disaster Buhari is even better than this evil Yoruba man without credentials. I blame Nigerians who cannot speak in one voice and take back their country. You people cannot go the blame game line because is Buhari that wasted eight good years doing nothing. You people are so irritating, hoping on your long media propaganda
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Whytelyon(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Benwallt:

Don't secure yourself, be waiting for commander in chief.

grin Your mind tell you say i follow you day Nigeria?
Your mumu strong. Have fun child, No be issue, na where i go send my family go now.

Mxm. Dey play grin
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by TOMMYS: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2023
IbotNugida:
and goodluck ran out on them when their own indigeneous son abandoned the securitization of the country, busy feeding the militants and terrorists, building schools for the almajiris which they never went to, all to secure a second term with the support of the northernass.

One mistake southerners always make. Pleasing the north. Naso Amaechi abandone him brothers sfor south dey do anything and everything for the north for full 8 years as minister. Naso Fulani scam am. 70years old man. Turn boy boy for aboki.

1 Like

Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Whytelyon:

grin Your mind tell you say i follow you day Nigeria?
Your mumu strong. Have fun child, No be issue, na where i go send my family go now.

Mxm. Dey play grin

If you like send your family go paradise. We way dey here go survive. We go still meet you there. Opportunistic buffoon
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Whytelyon(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Benwallt:

If you like send your family go paradise. We way dey here go survive. We go still meet you there. Opportunistic buffoon

grin E pain am. Have you voted Tinubu Today?
You feel u can be Stupid and rude init?

Mxm. Na me follow low life like you day talk.
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Exceed15: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:

And the president worsen Nigeria situation. Suffering and smiling people.
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2023
He is 3 months old President. Do you expect him to perform magic? Yeye people
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2023
Whytelyon:

grin E pain am. Have you voted Tinubu Today?
You feel u can be Stupid and rude init?

Mxm. Na me follow low life like you day talk.

Gerrarahia stuupiiid. Disoriented jackass. No glory in being subjugated second class citizen. Go Yee n choke on your ignorance
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:
He is 3 months old President. Do you expect him to perform magic? Yeye people

I thought that Tinubu "hit the ground running"? The time he was "hitting the ground running", was he up to 3 months old as president?

Section 14 (2b) of the nigerian constitution says that "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government".

In elementary government, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is the head of government.

So therefore as president, Tinubu hasn't done his job. It has nothing to do with magic
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
YOU ARE STEALING THE OIL IN THAT REGION.
Re: Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu by Questionnaires(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexy2014:

That is not what I asked you

what is technology?

what has it got to improving security in Nigeria?

You have been answered already.

Go back to read the previous response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others / Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD / PDP Senators Behind Magu’s Rejection — Rep Gudaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.