Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. (4235 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Yorubas, Tell Them Their Tactics Won't Work; We Are United! / Voting- Why Don't We Use A Standalone PC In D Booths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Sharpsharp00123: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tinubu is from Guinea.
He doesn't even have siblings apart from distance cousins.
u Igbo are too predictable

Same way buhari is from Sudan

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Sharpsharp00123: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
JealousCobra:
A name that is synonymous to hardship and sorrows 🤠
to u igbos

Nobody send una again

U igbos don cast

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Sharpsharp00123: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stone03:

Demented fellow like you. Try to back off where intellectuals are debating.
u mean Igbo intellectual that believe buhari is a clone abi

Don’t add intellectual to anything that has to do with hatefilled akpu munching gorillas

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Sharpsharp00123: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Error401:
Can chose how its called and not how its written.
People use Femi as a stand written name, I have only seen Bola as a standalone written name with Tinubu

don’t b stupid

People can use anything as a name, people use bola often

When u people want to criticize u lose your senses

No wonder u people claim buhari was cloned

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by seanfer(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

No one is saying that he should be called his full name... they are talking about his records ....its thru records that people get to see the full name...

There is no law that says one must write his or her name in full.
I am not saying Tinubu should not release his records, I have people who use the short form on their certificates.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Sharpsharp00123: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Addme:

As Yoruba as you claimed. Did you ever question Chief Bola Ige name? Some of you are just smarter by half trying to deny or teach Yoruba their language
that’s how far igbos can go with their madness

Those guys saying thrash are igbos

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Error401: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lol, No one is disputing that, but your mumu sentiment made you forget that people dont use BOLA on official document. Bola unlike Femi and Ade comes with prefix and or suffix.
When you castigate, do it with sense, you are not more Yoruba than I am. This Bola as a standalone is not even being claimed by a woman but a man. Thats very funny!
Thats how one of your mummu supporter was using BOLA IGE as a case study. I don put that one for him place shaa

Sharpsharp00123:
don’t b stupid

People can use anything as a name, people use bola often

When u people want to criticize u lose your senses

No wonder u people claim buhari was cloned

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Error401: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
You are the original Mumu, Bola Ige is known as Chief AJIBOL SAMUEL IGE
Your your brain bro. Abi Agbado don enter your Skull ni?
Sharpsharp00123:
that’s how far igbos can go with their madness

Those guys saying thrash are igbos

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Sharpsharp00123: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Error401:
You are the original Mumu, Bola Ige is known as Chief AJIBOL SAMUEL IGE
Your your brain bro. Abi Agbado don enter your Skull ni?
yeegbo hate kill your father dere

If u like it or not tinubu will rule your flat….head for 8 years

Your hate couldn’t stop buhari so it won’t stop tinubu

U igbos are like barking dogs that can only make noise but not do anything

Abi u too no b Igbo?

Gidgiddy, racoon, fahdiga, ofoigbo, swaggerjack

Another igbo wants to deny your forefathers again ooo

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Throwback: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Baba Bola and Iya Bola

Hahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
God, give me the kind of Tinubu's glory.

People born of a woman are even researching his name.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Beverlyjean(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
seanfer:

There is no law that says one must write his or her name in full.
I am not saying Tinubu should not release his records, I have people who use the short form on their certificates.

He is the president for goodness sake ...not just an individual on the street
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Penguin2: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Error401:
Chief James Ajibola Idowu Ige SAN (Yoruba: Bọ́lá Ìgè ( Listen); 13 September 1930 – 23 December 2001), simply known as Bola Ige, was a Nigerian lawyer and politician. He served as Federal Minister of Justice of Nigeria from January 2000 until his assassination in December 2001.

OPONU ni opolopo ninu yin seh!!!
Why dont you people have sense at all Thats Wikipedia incase you want to cry!

Thank you for this.
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Penguin2: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

They dint say if u support someone , u should throw ur brain into the lagoon

He has 2 Bola in his name ...both have the full name
Thank you for bursting their lies.

It’s now obvious that the name “Bola” is not a standalone name, but these Tinubu supporters are just too brainless.
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Penguin2: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I am not responsible for your frustrations, better approach fast moving trailers instead of looking for who to blame
You cited 3 examples as evidence that there are people that bear Bola as a standalone name, but he he has disproved the 3 names with documentary evidence and instead of you to accept that you were wrong, you are still blabb!ng?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by pandoragirigory: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Penguin2:

You cited 3 examples as evidence that there are people that bear Bola as a standalone name, but he he has disproved the 3 names with documentary evidence and instead of you to accept that you were wrong, you are still blabb!ng?
He should have done it without done without, some he lack manners like you, well you are igbos
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by MrsTwrite(f): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2023
It's Ebola, the E was removed for some reference purposes.
Let's leave it at Bola grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by jconsulting(f): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2023
They have started another thread, election losers no get work

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by complexstuffs(m): 1:26am On Aug 28, 2023
zangaozanga:
Bola like kemi, like femi can be a stand alone name if the bearer wish for it

You dey mind IPOB ?

They are not even talking about former governor of Oyo state called Bola Ige
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by complexstuffs(m): 1:27am On Aug 28, 2023
ambale:
Infact i have not seen a man taking the bola as a nickname sef

They would rather take the other ones maybe Akin, or Ade na until you see their full names you go see say na Akinbola or whatever bola dey dere

Though if he says thats the way he wants his own, let him take it ooo, but make we know the name wey accompany the bola😃

What about Bola Ige
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Okoroawusa: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2023
Here we go again... another Tinubu thread

Mynd44 what's going on?
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Omoawoke: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aşiwaju has so much glory, he keeps giving these jobless lots assignments.
Get on with the life long assignments.

I dedicate “Assignment” by Dj. Consequence feat. Olamide to these scallywags. Great jam!

At a point, I thought obidiotts was just an insult, but it’s no joke. These guys are actually idiots.

They have started attacking Chicago state university that they took bribe
They are even attacking Biden that he called Tinubu to US to clear his name on CSU.
Arguing with this guys can reduce someone’s IQ
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Omoawoke: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Beverlyjean:

He is the president for goodness sake ...not just an individual on the street

And so he can’t use short forms of name?
I know many Yorubas using short forms of names on their certificates. A whole lot. My dad used short form of his name.

People use Tunde, Dami, Bola, Seun, Segun, Femi Dare on their certs. So what’s the big deal
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by ValarDoharis: 2:09am On Aug 28, 2023
How long will you guys defend corruption?
zangaozanga:
Bola like kemi, like femi can be a stand alone name if the bearer wish for it
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by ValarDoharis: 2:10am On Aug 28, 2023
The rise will be worth the fall
TemplarLandry:
Aşiwaju has so much glory, he keeps giving these jobless lots assignments.
Get on with the life long assignments.

I dedicate “Assignment” by Dj. Consequence feat. Olamide to these scallywags. Great jam!
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by ValarDoharis: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2023
When we trend something, we do not let go....just like axe that will not rest until the tree falls
GeneralPula:
SMH..

These people are just too deluded..

Una go soon deh alright..
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by ValarDoharis: 2:13am On Aug 28, 2023
You'll think this is a joke until he is removed
juman:
He has standalone destiny to be president without igbos votes.

The jagaban, oko iyalaya awon igbos.
They have sleepless nights on that.

Igbos that run as possible from their region to other regions.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by ValarDoharis: 2:13am On Aug 28, 2023
Why did you change to your full name?
illicit:
When I was in primary, my parents used the short form of my given name to register me

I started using the full name from senior secondary School

I have an affidavit to prove its still me
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 5:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Error401:
Adebola is never written as bola, It could be shortened but not written as stand alone for documentation purpose.
You may support Tinubu, you dont need to dump your sense of reasoning while doing that !

So you are the regulator of Yoruba names?
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Error401:
Well, I have never seen anyone use Bola as a stand alone name in written form used in documentation

But you have seen people using Femi, Sola, Ebuka, Tope,Bukar, Ali ,Wike ,Rotimi Abu and UCHE as 'stand alone' in documentation?
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 5:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Error401:
Can chose how its called and not how its written.
People use Femi as a stand written name, I have only seen Bola as a standalone written name with Tinubu

How many Bola have you seen written before?

Have you seen Wike (instead of Nwike) , Uche (instead of Uchenna) and Bukar (instead of Abubakar) written as stand alone in documents?
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 5:51am On Aug 28, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

NOT IN OFFICIAL RECORDS,
NOT IN OFFICIAL RECORDS!!

On personal texts, yes; but NOT CERTIFICATES.

There's a reason why he doesn't want people to audit/fact-check his past: Pr/Sec schools or village.

So all certificates carry full names?

So nobody uses Emeka (instead of ChukwuEmeka) , UCHE (Instead of Uchenna) , Femi (instead of Babafemi), Kayode (instead of Ogunkayode) on their certificates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eze Ndigbo Title: Ohazulike Appeals For Calm / The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland / The Senate President Should Be A Southerner Otherwise...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.