Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. (4219 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Voting- Why Don't We Use A Standalone PC In D Booths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 5:57am On Aug 28, 2023
ambale:

Baba that bola go get something to end am or start am thats what the post said

Bola alone has no complete meaning in a yoruba name, you have to bolanle, or Adebola or other bola sha, some even dey go further to omobolanle, omoboriowo, which is usually shortened to bori or Oriowo. The thing is yoruba names dey get pattern

But as you rightly said if he says his own na bola we hear but make he try tell us wetin dem take start am or end am

Tinubu's own is AbimBOLA.

Sometimes, they call his full names Akanbi, Ahmed, Adekunle AbimBOLA Tinubu.

Amoda/Amuda is the local Yorba rendition of 'Ahmed'

Yoruba often have many names plus Odili/religious names e.g

Matthew, Aremu, Okikiola, Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 5:59am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
He says his name is BOLANLE, ADEKUNLE AHMED TINUBU.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where have you seen Bolanle?
Tinubu is Ahmed Adekunle AbimBOLA Tinubu.

In one of his old International Passport published by the Lagos PDP ,the name there was Ahmed AbimBOLA Tinubu
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Penguin2: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
He should have done it without done without, some he lack manners like you, well you are igbos
I didn’t see him display any ill manner towards you before you insulted him. All he did was post a documentary evidence that countered all your falsehood and then you went hysterical and started insulting his mother.

What brought his mother into the discourse when he never called any of your parents?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Penguin2: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Error401:
I'm Yoruba and thats very true, I have never seen anyone bear BOLA. It should be Bolanle, Bolade, Bolatito, Bolatiri, Gbolagade,
Thank you jare!

The problem is that a lot of these Tinubu supporters will never use their brains.

They suspend reason in everything and degenerate to insulting everyone who dares question the obvious inconsistencies of the man they worship as god.

But reading through a lot of comments here, it has become apparent that “Bola” is not a standalone name. And what’s more interesting, it’s borne by a man. Tinubu cannot be the first in history, which is why we must never rest until the Bola A. Tinubu jigsaw puzzle is solved.

I see this as a duty we must do for both the present and incoming generation. To make sure that sanity reigns supreme in our society. We cannot be having crooks fall from the sky, acquire illicit wealth, buy certificates, lie about everything and about their lives and then go ahead to be rewarded with the highest office of the land, and we will keep quiet and watch it go unchallenged.

If we let this go, it will serve as a dangerous precedent that might never be undone. Because criminals will be emboldened, and hardwork and sincerity will become meaningless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by BOYS2MEN: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2023
Seyi fit no be amoda yekini pikin......the grown up man go dey feel like basstard like diz.. grin
Penguin2:
In what seems like a new and interesting twist to the Tinubu certificate and identity saga, many Yoruba have confirmed that the name “Bola” is not a Standalone name in Yoruba but usually accompanied by either a prefix or a suffix.

Nairaland Yorubas, can you help us? Is it true or false?

https://twitter.com/general_oluchi/status/1695771028780208146?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by BOYS2MEN: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2023
The mods no go see am.....bunch of incompetent beings
Penguin2:

I didn’t see him display any ill manner towards you before you insulted him. All he did was post a documentary evidence that countered all your falsehood and then you went hysterical and started insulting his mother.

What brought his mother into the discourse when he never called any of your parents?
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by BOYS2MEN: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Same here after I used a picture to describe a ronū miscreant and as usual they banned their papa wey no b me...since then I no dey fit post pictures again
Penguin2:
Reactions

From Sweetsixtien

https://twitter.com/sweetsixtien/status/1695783591534338386?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

From Alaafin of Lagos

https://twitter.com/naijatrumpet/status/1695839247524057452?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

From Olarenwaju

https://twitter.com/lanrewajumide/status/1695831289419428143?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

From T God Ajayi

https://twitter.com/thankgod_ajayi/status/1695772092778836154?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

From Olumayowa

https://twitter.com/emirasnelli/status/1695821749386895623?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

From Chocolytt

https://twitter.com/chocolytt/status/1695819022032404866?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

And many more.

Nlfpmod and Mynd44, why can’t I post pictures on Nairaland? I’ve been having this problem for over a month now. Is it deliberate?
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by illicit(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why did you change to your full name?

Most people always ask me whats my full name so I just prefer to start using it
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2023
oyatz:

So all certificates carry full names?

So nobody uses Emeka (instead of ChukwuEmeka) , UCHE (Instead of Uchenna) , Femi (instead of Babafemi), Kayode (instead of Ogunkayode) on their certificates?

Yes.

You must be a real dunce.
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Penguin2: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Same here after I used a picture to describe a ronū miscreant and as usual they banned their papa wey no b me...since then I no dey fit post pictures again
You could be right.

Maybe I was banned from posting pictures.

But I don’t remember posting offensive pictures. Maybe they just wanna frustrate every dissenting voice. But we are not going anywhere until Nigeria is saved from the vampires that are currently sucking her blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Majesty7: 5:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Penguin2:
In what seems like a new and interesting twist to the Tinubu certificate and identity saga, many Yoruba have confirmed that the name “Bola” is not a Standalone name in Yoruba but usually accompanied by either a prefix or a suffix.

Nairaland Yorubas, can you help us? Is it true or false?

https://twitter.com/general_oluchi/status/1695771028780208146?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

What a failure! Since you know Ahmed Bola Tinubu have you heard him call himself Adebola or Bolanle? When he was serving as a senator and governor, did he used another name?
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by Majesty7: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2023
Penguin2:

Thank you jare!

The problem is that a lot of these Tinubu supporters will never use their brains.

They suspend reason in everything and degenerate to insulting everyone who dares question the obvious inconsistencies of the man they worship as god.

But reading through a lot of comments here, it has become apparent that “Bola” is not a standalone name. And what’s more interesting, it’s borne by a man. Tinubu cannot be the first in history, which is why we must never rest until the Bola A. Tinubu jigsaw puzzle is solved.

I see this as a duty we must do for both the present and incoming generation. To make sure that sanity reigns supreme in our society. We cannot be having crooks fall from the sky, acquire illicit wealth, buy certificates, lie about everything and about their lives and then go ahead to be rewarded with the highest office of the land, and we will keep quiet and watch it go unchallenged.

If we let this go, it will serve as a dangerous precedent that might never be undone. Because criminals will be emboldened, and hardwork and sincerity will become meaningless.

Honestly, you are extremely daft. So, Bola is the next issue now? Was he called Bolanle when he was a senator and a governor? You this kids need to get a life
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by BOYS2MEN: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2023
Hopefully....🤷
Penguin2:

You could be right.

Maybe I was banned from posting pictures.

But I don’t remember posting offensive pictures. Maybe they just wanna frustrate every dissenting voice. But we are not going anywhere until Nigeria is saved from the vampires that are currently sucking her blood.
Re: Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu. by JetApartment: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Aşiwaju has so much glory, he keeps giving these jobless lots assignments.
Get on with the life long assignments.

I dedicate “Assignment” by Dj. Consequence feat. Olamide to these scallywags. Great jam!

Stop disgracing your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT / Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano / Ojukwu Memorial Wake In Atl and New York, Us.--------video:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.