Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,150 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined (407 Views)

Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. / Apc Deputy National Chairman, South The Cap Fits Chief Emma Eneukwu By Tony / What Is Iberiberism? The New Word Rochas Coined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
And we know the people it is paining .

The same idiots who did the unthinkable to prevent the federal parliament from declaring a Plebescite for COR region out of the old yeast.

The same idiots who declared their rogue nation all because Gowon created states and carved the so-called minority people out of their yeast.

Same idiots that South South geopolitical zone is giving them severe pains and headaches.

Why?

Re: South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined by Ozommadu: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ilorin oo

Na here dem dey see you...ikwirigba

2 Likes

Re: South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined by enemybulldozer(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
And we know the people it is paining .

The same idiots who did the unthinkable to prevent the federal parliament from declaring a Plebescite for COR region out of the old yeast.

The same idiots who declared their rogue nation all because Gowon created states and carved the so-called minority people out of their yeast.

Same idiots that South South geopolitical zone is giving them severe pains and headaches.

Why?
I don't know why the idiots that said SS are not Igbo are still the same idiots that coined "Igbo coup" in Kaduna Nzeogwu led coup.

The idiots that are now forming the mouthpiece of the so called SS are still the same idiots that frustrated their son GEJ out of power.

What an irony..

4 Likes

Re: South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined by KwuoteYourFada: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
enemybulldozer:
I don't know why the idiots that said SS are not Igbo are still the same idiots that coined "Igbo coup" in Kaduna Nzeogwu led coup.

The idiots that are now forming the mouthpiece of the so called SS are still the same idiots that frustrated their son GEJ out of power.

What an irony..

They're a tribe of liars and slanderers

Na person wey no know them

Very cowardly

I love how Emir of illorin is dealing with them 🐖🐖🐖

1 Like

Re: South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
If Chukwudi from Delta state is not our brother...Yakubu from the North and Femi from thr west can never be our brothers..

1 Like

Re: South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined by enemybulldozer(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

They're a tribe of liars and slanderers

Na person wey no know them

Very cowardly

I love how Emir of illorin is dealing with them 🐖🐖🐖
Am here for them infact they're the reason behind my moniker, Even my signature says it all.

Helinues can testify this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South South : The Most Painful Phrase Ever Coined by Tinububalls: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
If Chukwudi from Delta state is not our brother...Yakubu from the North and Femi from thr west can never be our brothers..
I swear, the nigeriens are brothers to the north, and the Benin Republic Yorubas are your brothers, but someone bearing my name in the same country isn't my brother.
Fools and odua propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re:introduction Of New Naira Note By 2024 How True Is This Information? / Is The Consequences Of Refusing Structural Adjustment Or Devaluation Worse / Which Federal Ministry Is INEC Under?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.