Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! (2941 Views)

Just Crazy[and Funny] / 50 Hilarious, Crazy And Foolish Facts / This Section Is Crazy! But Can It Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2011
Studio CFR:

Sweerie you're so right bout dat. .infact what i need from u right now is Ssexual Healing . . . Dont let yo moda know, Dont let yo fada. .
We go take am gently low key together babes . . No Dulling grin grin grin

^^^ just see the way this randy he goat has taken this opportunity to start toasting this babe , and the worst thing be say most of these yeye girls dey fall for am , Studio you try, but no forget say na man you dey like 'cornorbi' , leave dat gal alone at wance!
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Ajibel(m): 3:33am On Oct 21, 2011
What a stupidio set of crazy people. I dont want to be infected
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2011
My name always in their mouth like toothpaste
Everyday they got something new. . . Haha! Una no dey rest?

Everywhere and Everything tis always bout me as if na me kill khadafi

"Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio, Studio!!
Studio stole my wife!
Studio laid my babe!
That child was fathered by Studio!
Because of Studio na im I de sick so!
Studio wound me bad!"[/i]

Na wetin?!!! My broda, you go kill yourself one day o!
Face your front!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2011
WAIT , HOLD IT , CHILL ! i am meditating for my next round of jokes and assaults, HATERZ TAKE COVER OH?
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
SEE THIS DRAMA-
my son celebrated his 16th birthday in april and i got him an iPHONE, he simply loved it.
my own birthday came up in may and my beautiful wife got me an iPAD, splendid.
My daughters birthday was in september and i have her an iPOD TOUCH, she adored it.
my wife's birthday was just last week so i got her an iRON , that was when the fight started.
what my wife failed to realize was that the iRON could be integrated into our good network with the iCOOK, iWASH and iCLEAN services. This inevitably activated the iNAG reminder service.
well, i should be out of this hospital by next week , iHURT !!!
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
when i die i want to go peacefully, like my granddad did, in his sleep , and not screaming like the passengers in his car
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
i once applied for a job with a building company the other day. I carefully completed the application forms and submitted them to the manager and after he had good through them he said "with your credentials i have the perfect OPENING for you young man", then i said "great, thank you sir, what is the OPENING?" and then the manager replied pointing "it is called the DOOR, now get the hell out of my office"
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Onyeasi(m): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2011
lilkech:

i once applied for a job with a building company the other day. I carefully completed the application forms and submitted them to the manager and after he had good through them he said "with your credentials i have the perfect OPENING for you young man", then i said "great, thank you sir, what is the OPENING?" and then the manager replied pointing "it is called the DOOR, now get the hell out of my office"
Go and wash plates, fetch some water.
Aka boi - boi
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2011
@onyeoshi: *YOU AGAIN*
3 guys go to a ski lodge high on the mountains and there are not enough beds to accommodate all of them individually so they all decide to share one single bunk. In the middle of the night the guy sleeping on the right wakes up and says "i had an unbelievable dream, i dreamt that i got a HAND JOB from a beautiful nurse", the other guy sleeping on the left also suddenly woke up and said that he had the same exact kind of dream too. Then the guy in the middle wales up, yawns and blinks at them then said "thats funny, i dreamt i was SKIING"
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2011
As an ultimate test of his will power a man decides to give up s e x throughout the lenten period. Although not thrilled with the idea his wife decides to support him in his holy quest.
The first week was not difficult but things got tougher in the following weeks so the wife chewed on garlic and slept in baggy jeans all the nights of the following week. The last couple of weeks got tougher so the wife locked the man out in the parlour and he slept on the couch for the duration of the weeks to follow. Finally on Easter morning a loud knock came on his wife's door:
KNOCK - KNOCK - KNOCK
HUSBAND: GUESS WHOM ?
WIFE: i know who it is
HUSBAND: GUESS WHAT I WANT ?
WIFE: i know what you want
HUSBAND: GUESS WHAT I'M KNOCKING WITH ?
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by ARareGem(f): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2011
Some funny jokes. Keep it up.
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Livingproof: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2011
I didn't know where to laugh shaa!!! Still waiting to l a u g h
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
Livingproof:

I didn't know where to laugh shaa!!! Still waiting to l a u g h
Why wait? You can cry now and laugh later , s l o w eediot , you are a 'LIVINGPROOF' of 'stupidity at its peak' , dont let me start with you oh
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
mommy eagle and daddy eagle were in a divorce court. The judge looked down at baby eagle and asked "so baby eagle, who do you want to live with? Will you live with daddy eagle?", and baby eagle replied "oh no, he beats me all the time", "okay then", replied the judge "you should live with mommy eagle then", and baby eagle said "hell no, she beat me often too", the judge then asked confused "who do you want to live with baby eagle?", and baby eagle replied, "i want to live with the SUPER EAGLES, they cant beat ANYBODY"
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by dammizz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
^ considering d trend on this thread, if I hiss @ d stale joke now, na slow yab I go get, & I cant fit force meself 2 giggle nah
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Sophizzy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Dammizz: Lol!
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
dammizz:

^ considering d trend on this thread, if I hiss @ d stale joke now, na slow yab I go get, & I cant fit force meself 2 giggle nah
so you dey wan use style yab my jokes abi? So they are not funny to you abi? Why are you so 'ashamed' of acting sane? Ehh? You must be either 'STEWpid' or 'SOUPid' for my jokes to look stale to you, between you and me i believe the latter to be your unfortunate condition my confused friend
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hhmm,
na by force to laugh again?
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Ajibel(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
Pathetically dry

jokes rating -0%
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
lilkech now you are crying but do u remember that you started every thing by addressing those dirty things you called awkward quote to me
lilkech:

Onyeasi:

Go and wash plates, fetch some water.
Aka boi - boi

sweep the floor, wash clothes and fetch some firewoods  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Onyeasi(m): 1:20am On Oct 23, 2011
@likech
Mind you, that's a my title name.
'Onye akporo asi gbue agu asi na ogburu okuko, onye yenkansi 1 of okunufufe otu nkpogi. The title owner of Ryankasi International Investment Limited clearing and forwarding of all merchandise. . .
That is me
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Ajibel(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2011
^^^Another result of sheer mental gymkhana
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by sylve11: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2011
sad cool
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Shakes head in pity

*walks out of thread*
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Ajibel(m): 1:29am On Oct 24, 2011
^^^^Jam the door as ur stepping out
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2011
i see that all the fools clogging up my thread have all left (except Ajibole, my trusted gateman), now let me continue my handwork jare ,
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
hey lilkech how can a boiboi have a gate man
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2011
^^ i knew it, of all the problems on this thread only you remain. do you know how many decades i used to senior you? and at your young age you are already soo black and ugly, i fear for your future oh, i see black things in it so. Exit immediately, my gate man will show you the way out.
*screams* AJIBOLE , where dat mumu aboki dey
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by StudioCFR(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2011
Meaannn!!!

AJIBOLE
now a gate man?

I wont be suprised if tomorow dem say the gayy albino don becme a mortuary attendant
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by sylve11: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2011
cool
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2011
sylve11:

cool
SYLVE: Is it that you are dumb? Or you do not know what to type? Or a virus eats all your words before they get posted? im just curious sha.
Studio CFR:

Meaannn!!!

AJIBOLE
now a gate man?

I wont be suprised if tomorow dem say the gayy albino don becme a mortuary attendant

yes oh, we thank God for his recent 'demotion', He keeps climbing down d ladder at such a fast pace. Very soon i will open 'haboki kiosk' for him in front of my house. and that reminds me, the boy has 4goten to secure my gate,
AJIBOLE, AAHJIBOOLEEE! ! where that mumu chuuk head self?
Re: This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! by lilkech(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2012
B U M P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc / Maps Mocking Stereotypes Around The World. / Creativity Or Stupidity??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.