Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look (70735 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Daniel058(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
She's already know the color no match
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by ValarDoharis: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nowhere near stunning
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by condralbedez: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Work of caro white
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by ShenTeh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Did she wear hand gloves?
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by onlyboyson(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Her face powder can be used to paint a ROOM and PARLOUR
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Those of you that bleach... Why do y'all spend so much attention whitening the face at the expense of hands, feet, armpits and yansh??! embarassed angry

If you can't bleach everywhere uniformly (A clearly proven impossibility), then don't bleach at all. Spits!!! undecided
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Babastrong(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=aQUINandmore post=125417627]Another opportunity for the hate filled Nigeria men to open their gutter mouth and bash the beautiful Nigerian women.

Even those that do not have data to watch the video will still open their mouth to talk trash.

Anyways, I love president Tinubu, I love you baby kiss kiss[i
love
you
for
loving
mr
presido.
one
night
together?]
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by aQUINandmore: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=125418180][/quote]yes, one night with you if you are a politician.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Abicarrick: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
What the heck Both she and her makeup artist needs to be arrested. Ah ah!

Smiles.... This person funny Shaa

1 Like

Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Babastrong(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=aQUINandmore post=125418294]yes, one night with you if you are a politician. [a
politician
with
a
mission!
thanks
again
for
loving
my
president.]
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by XXMCIIV: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Na so the level be
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Promosaver: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuyf67rXUsw?si=qNZisz-nhrZnpryF

My guy Me and you know say Na mock you day mock am grin grin
You day see her finger so
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Godwin25king: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
Play me BLACK AND YELLOW by Whiz Khalifa
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Her face is living in denial of her body.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by chickenfoot: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Na wa o, this one na mask she dey wear now.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by sammyonal: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Another opportunity for the hate filled Nigeria men to open their gutter mouth and bash the beautiful Nigerian women.

Even those that do not have data to watch the video will still open their mouth to talk trash.

Anyways, I love president Tinubu, I love you baby kiss kiss
wait I don't understand u, are u really okay? Person be like ghost U no attack the person wey paint her face nah men u dey attack, be calming down oooo.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by twilliamx(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Camera man is a Goat.. Did he have to capture the difference.. Lmao
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by aQUINandmore: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=125418445][/quote]I love you baby kiss kiss
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Anny69: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Westerhoffe:
grin

That's Anny69.
😭😭Who brought my wedding video to Nairaland?
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Papayaayasager(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Rainbow 🌈
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by RelevantSolutio(f): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
westlius:

And jailed lol
Na saclux paint b dat?

cheesy How Can We Unsee This Abomination ?

grin

Her Hand is so dark.

Anyways;

Smart Money Making Nairalanders, Do Yourself A Favour.

PS:

If you have a website already, Learn How To Use Your Website To Earn A Minimum of $100 per Week Through Google Leads Generation.

Not To Worry, We will help you build A SAAS Website for as low as $33 If you do not have Website Yet So You Can Start Earning Internationally from This Same Method.

Note : Minimum of 1 Hour Work Daily Required
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Nyanabo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
She sef na werey, if the husband still sat by her hisbo3n na werey pro max. Like what the heck is this?

Face white yansh black...
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by yahoodetector: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
E no go pass Yoruba woman.

They don't makeup...they "paint-up"

Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by TheBillyonaire: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Is that human ?
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by atinga1: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
What's stunning about this look? She's hideous.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by FireUpNow(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
I hope not a Faridagate again?
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Menclothing: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lolz 😂 lol
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by achimendy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
illicit:
Face white

Yansh black

I rebuke that shit

- Ruger

Hahahahahahahaha, ruger hitting them slay queens badly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.