Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look (70734 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Babastrong(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=aQUINandmore post=125418875]I love you baby kiss kiss[love you too. welcome to my world.]
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Westerhoffe(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Anny69:
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญWho brought my wedding video to Nairaland?

cool

The OP does.
Smack him.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by herich(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
If e no be abokl, e no go fit be aboki.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Anny69: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cool

The OP does.
Smack him.
I would definitely.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Benresmy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
What the heck Both she and her makeup artist needs to be arrested. Ah ah!

Your mouth no good lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by izubext007: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
that best describe Tinubu
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by BALLOSKI: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Who married this witch?
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Jungleluv5: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
She is light in complexion but the traditional painting of hand make it black
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Jeffy1206(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
If stunning was ugly a thing as this nansense post. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by randirandor(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
Leg .... Coke

Face..... Fanta
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Cjayboy: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Fireworks ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Mayor88(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kwat!!!
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Tzar(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
As long as make up is involved, she is ugly!
If Bobrisky can make up & look nothing like the gorilla he looked like before, I will never praise a woman for any fake enhancement to her ugliness.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Khallicopyro: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
In Burnaboy's voice ; wetin be this o comma
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Osoboshi: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
LeeSmart:
E no go pass my northern women lol.
Northern girls and potty for face be like groceries and sweetener๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
aswear u Sabi dem
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by brainhgeek(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Na idan do am makeup.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Ahigbo1: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wetin be this grin
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by jrusky(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
That occurred as a result of over-experienced make up artiste.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by KingLennon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
westlius:
And jailed lol Na saclux paint b dat?
Na Satin..
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Paracetamol01: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
That song wey RUGER sing just enter my mind
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Little21: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Think9ja:
First things first..

Is she a virgin?

Is the cherry intact?

I don't give a fvck about any other thing.

Give me the only thing you can give to only one man in this life.

Anything else is inconsequential

Why do you think you deserve it..?
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by dnawah(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by isabi2lof: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Brown powder and tiro would've been better than this 20ltrs of saclux paint
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Think9ja(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Little21:

Why do you think you deserve it..?
Because it's my birthright as a potential family man
Nature has bestowed on me that privileged to break at least one cherry. I don't need to do anything else.

No hymen, no marriage
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Knetpro(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wonders shall never end
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Little21: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Think9ja:

Because it's my birthright as a potential family man
Nature has bestowed on me that privileged to break at least one cherry. I don't need to do anything else.

No hymen, no marriage
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You guys are really funny.. "nature has bestowed bla bla... Y'all think a girl that's a virgin is everything. What about victims of rape? What about those that were deceived? What make you think you guys can have sex with whatever in skirt and be running your mouth anyhow online? That all girls are" bla bla bla". Just shut it and face reality you can't have your with girls and hoping to settle with the best of all.. It's not gonna happen the only guys that deserves a girl "virginity" is the ones that are in their right mind. That doesn't sleep with anything at anywhere. The ones that keeps themselves reserved and know they want a partner just like them.
Those are the only that can dream of having a virgin. the other ones that has lost the number of their body count should keep dreaming about what they will never see .
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Think9ja(m): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Little21:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You guys are really funny.. "nature has bestowed bla bla... Y'all think a girl that's a virgin is everything. What about victims of rape? What about those that were deceived? What make you think you guys can have sex with whatever in skirt and be running your mouth anyhow online? That all girls are" bla bla bla". Just shut it and face reality you can't have your with girls and hoping to settle with the best of all.. It's not gonna happen the only guys that deserves a girl "virginity" is the ones that are in their right mind. That doesn't sleep with anything at anywhere. The ones that keeps themselves reserved and know they want a partner just like them.
Those are the only that can dream of having a virgin. the other ones that has lost the number of their body count
should keep dreaming about what they will never see .

Victims of rape can and will be excused.
Btw,do you know which category of men I fall under? And for your info, I know two guys that slept with anything under skirts and still married married virgins. Not like they told me but I know. The only thing that got them virgins was a 100k+ job.

Watch out, I'm coming for you
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Boss469(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2023
LeeSmart:
E no go pass my northern women lol.
Northern girls and potty for face be like groceries and sweetener๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Na Southwest dey bleach like this.
Re: A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look by Lovelydaisies: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nice job, but badly done.

No be skit??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.