Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Really Confused. Please Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Really Confused. Please Advice (180 Views)

Confused. Please Help / Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly / Please Help Me Out Guys, I'm Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Confused. Please Advice by lindseykibler(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
I have a cousin that got married recently. She got married cos she got pregnant for the guy and the guy rushed everything concerning the marriage, violating lots of things. My cousin parents never get to know the guy village, or any family of the guy. He only presented his mum and dad and none of his relatives was seen in the process, both families are Igbo. The guy also refused to travel to do the traditional rite in the village, instead, he opted to do everything here in Lagos. There were mixed feelings on how the guy was handling the situation and he also refused to send his people down to the village to do the traditional rite before doing the marriage in Lagos. I will say the guy is rich and his parents are still alive. My cousin dad agreed to all the guys deeds and went alone to do the traditional rite in the village alone without any relative of the guy being present. My cousin should be about 7 months pregnant and recently I found out the pregnancy is no longer there and when I confronted her, she said she lost the pregancy due to the stress she passed through while dancing on her marriage day. How she lost the pregancy, is what is really baffling me. she said after having pains for some days, she went to toilet and didn't know when the baby fell off from her vagina and entered inside the toilet and she didn't know and flushed the baby. How is that even possible? the husband never get angry over it. They haven't told the girl dad yet and are still keeping it as a secret. The dad was never in support of the marriage from the onset but the girl persisted and her mum supported. I'm really confused. Please I need some enlightenment on how possible it is to flush a baby without knowing and also the husband not being bothered about such. Please matured ladies in the house. Enlighten me on this issues please.
Re: Really Confused. Please Advice by taylor88(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
This kind story wey be like wetin Tinubu direct

Na for Tinubu mouth I hear this kind storylines last

Flush baby keh

1 Like

Re: Really Confused. Please Advice by MrsTwrite(f): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is weird. Both your cousin and her husband to be are weird something is wrong with the both of them. They're hiding something, she should better open up.

Infact why would she fabricate such lie from the pit of hell and you believe? grin flush toilet, flush baby grin
Re: Really Confused. Please Advice by lindseykibler(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is weird. Both your cousin and her husband to be are weird something is wrong with the both of them. They're hiding something, she should better open up.

Infact why would she fabricate such lie from the pit of hell and you believe? grin flush toilet, flush baby grin

I never believed the story. Even her elder brother still finds it difficult to believe and it keeps eating him up. I tried my best to play a part in the marriage process cos I know tradition better than them aside the father but her elder sis said I was jealous of her. Mind you I've always been supportive to the family and the girl in particular. I prefer to mind my busines but everything concerning the marriage was off point to me, I tried my best telling them to follow everything in due process but they refused listening to me saying I was jealous. I'm bothered to be sincere. Starting from how the guy handled everything till they got married and now, this story of flushing a baby without knowing about it. It's really irks my mind. Got the girl a phone recently and also got a new car recently too. Before some say I'm jealous of the guy, please I'm not. I have everything I need as a man but this issue is really eating me up big time.

1 Like

Re: Really Confused. Please Advice by woginid967: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
lindseykibler:
I have a cousin that got married recently. She got married cos she got pregnant for the guy and the guy rushed everything concerning the marriage, violating lots of things. My cousin parents never get to know the guy village, or any family of the guy. He only presented his mum and dad and none of his relatives was seen in the process, both families are Igbo. The guy also refused to travel to do the traditional rite in the village, instead, he opted to do everything here in Lagos. There were mixed feelings on how the guy was handling the situation and he also refused to send his people down to the village to do the traditional rite before doing the marriage in Lagos. I will say the guy is rich and his parents are still alive. My cousin dad agreed to all the guys deeds and went alone to do the traditional rite in the village alone without any relative of the guy being present. My cousin should be about 7 months pregnant and recently I found out the pregnancy is no longer there and when I confronted her, she said she lost the pregancy due to the stress she passed through while dancing on her marriage day. How she lost the pregancy, is what is really baffling me. she said after having pains for some days, she went to toilet and didn't know when the baby fell off from her vagina and entered inside the toilet and she didn't know and flushed the baby. How is that even possible? the husband never get angry over it. They haven't told the girl dad yet and are still keeping it as a secret. The dad was never in support of the marriage from the onset but the girl persisted and her mum supported. I'm really confused. Please I need some enlightenment on how possible it is to flush a baby without knowing and also the husband not being bothered about such. Please matured ladies in the house. Enlighten me on this issues please.

Wash your hands off this matter because there are many hidden things that will be revealed before this year ends and will mess everything up

Jus mind your own business and move on.

Someone has committed an abomination
Re: Really Confused. Please Advice by MrsTwrite(f): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2023
lindseykibler:

I never believed the story. Even her elder brother still finds it difficult to believe and it keeps eating him up. I tried my best to play a part in the marriage process cos I know tradition better than them aside the father but her elder sis said I was jealous of her. Mind you I've always been supportive to the family and the girl in particular. I prefer to mind my busines but everything concerning the marriage was off point to me, I tried my best telling them to follow everything in due process but they refused listening to me saying I was jealous. I'm bothered to be sincere. Starting from how the guy handled everything till they got married and now, this story of flushing a baby without knowing about it. It's really irks my mind. Got the girl a phone recently and also got a new car recently too. Before some say I'm jealous of the guy, please I'm not. I have everything I need as a man but this issue is really eating me up big time.

Hmmm... Just ignore them.
Re: Really Confused. Please Advice by DoctorAyukebot(m): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2023
H
Re: Really Confused. Please Advice by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Them don go use the foetus renew their money ritual and your sister was part and parcel of it
The guy don convince am say Dem go born many say make them use this one and your cousin wey be typical gold digger saw riches and agreed!

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Men Infertility / Oyo Govt. Seals Pharmacy For Operating Illegal Clinic / Geroprotective Substances To Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.