Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes (10495 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) / The Illegality Of The Suspension Of The CJN:20 Points To Note By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Naijanascam: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2023
It has come to stay and nobody is stopping it

It's from Top to Bottom grin
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by azpekuliar: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Wetin concern me if the dumb followers have accepted it. IDGAF!
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Useless voters voted for useless president and governors.
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Alchemy528: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2023
Very greedy
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Ogboo001: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2023
My people when we use the word, "Illegality", we end up opening an unnecessary debating table and platforms for constitutional, "bruhaha" and grave manipulations.

The right headline is, "THE WICKEDNESS OF EX-GOVERNORS COLLECTING BOTH SALARIES AND DAMN PENSION".

I rest my case.
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Kenmatt(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
I didn't read.

I don't even have to read it all.

I'm not even regretting that I didn't go through.

"Premium Times" tagged it;"The illegalities of collecting double Salaries "

"Premium Times " can I ask you?

If not that Senator Gbenga Daniel came up couple of months ago and declared his forfeiture, discarding and termination of the monthly inflow into his account by the State government.

(A) Were have you been all these time before now?

(B) Why haven't you condemned it long time ago?

All of you have been acting as if it's all good as it's legality is Constitutional, since it has never turned its ugly face against it.
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Timoleon(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Drag them to court. These greedy people don’t care about good conscience. Not that I trust the courts but any one of them who fights the case would be clearly stating their position as not having the masses at heart.
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Timoleon(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2023
True. It’s wickedness. Simple. Most of these states have it enshrined in their constitutions so it scales the issue of legality. It is however a very wicked input into the constitution.
Ogboo001:
My people when we use the word, "Illegality", we end up opening an unnecessary debating table and platforms for constitutional, "bruhaha" and grave manipulations.

The right headline is, "THE WICKEDNESS OF EX-GOVERNORS COLLECTING BOTH SALARIES AND DAMN PENSION".

I rest my case.
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by tjcoded: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Ok
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by 2pacarnate(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Nnaa mehnnnn

Please add this......"Minus Peter Obi.

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by just2endowed: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
nony43:
Imagine how much Jumbo pay Ebola is collecting as Ex Gov of Lagos states. He was the first to start in Nigeria. He is still collecting as a Senator.

My brother.... Tinubu brought this madness to nigerians and made all the ex-governor to copy same,despite the mad money he has but he Was never satisfied.

AS a president of Nigeria, he still collect life pension from lagos state tax payers revenue.

He's earning double salaries

1 Like

Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by advanceDNA: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Why are they even collecting pension they are not technically entiled by law in the first place...

....they are public servants like other public servants... other public servants will have to serve for atleast 35 years to be pensionable.... but these thieves called politicians will serve for just 4 years yet still be raping this country's purse...... they should only get one time severance package for their corruption-filled service ..
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Abeg rest in Jesus name..

Igboland likes it like that...God punish anybody that complains in 2023.

Will punish your family idiot
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Baloranking(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Akpabio shocked shocked shocked 200million annually
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Bfly: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2023
One man will start lamenting 90% is too much.

We keep fostering ex governors ego with huge pensions
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by themanderon: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria belongs to the political class that is why you see them hanging around every successive administration to get positions.
Until Nigerians rise against this current system that enriches the political class then the suffering and hopelessness would continue.
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by mutumina007: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Does Killing Nigerien Babies Bring Glory To Our Name? Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out
https://www.nairaland.com/7819386/does-killing-nigerien-babies-bring
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by luckyz4rea(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
We are still surviving is the reason we observe and read these politicians’ atrocities and immorality with admiration even though deep within us is that desire to have a share in the National cake and, on the other, hatred that wishes all politicians are eliminated.

Like I will always say; we are responsible for the kind of leaders we have. Either they were elected by imposition because we are divided by ethnicity or by religion. When God saw the unity of those building the Tower of Babel, all He did in His infinite wisdom was to change their language. He said those people were one because they spoke one language.

We are divided today because we are diversely confused ethnically and religiously despite our creativity in other aspects of life. The day we realize that tribalism and religion is the core behind our division for which politicians use to get away with their wickedness, that is the day we will be liberated to the extent that politicians will wish they never went into politics.

Until then, let them coast through life at our expense!
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by happney65: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu started it.

Peter Obi has never collected a kobo as pension.

Exactly

So when he tells you to go and verify. It is facts and figures!
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by Nerdnextdoor: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
They're still struggling to provide pensions to regular civil service retirees, And now they want to extend life pensions to ex-governors. Na wah for these Politicians sef!
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by undigeh: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
It is this criminalities that is the drive behind rigging and bribery in our electoral processes from top to bottom.
This fraud will consume almost all the budget and leave very little for capital expenditures.

Even the little left for capital expenditures is still being stolen through contract overprices and invoice over prices in their purchase contracts.
Obviously, nothing left for quality infrastructures till he leaves office for another person to come and continue the corruption from where his predecessor stop.

They all know Peter Obi has the capacity to end this rascalities in office, this being their only reason they dreaded him.
But the victims of this official excesses and the oppressed and pushing for Peter Obi for a new Nigeria.
Wicked would not have gotten such expensive SUV under Peter Obi, so he chooses the corrupt way full of flamboyance life.
Re: The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes by odinga1of: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
timiade446:
Netflix premium plan available for just 1k

Check my signature for my WhatsApp

Helloooooo Oga, how e go? I need am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Gov Sule Appeals Tribunal Verdict Annulling His Election Victory / EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu / FG To Commence Sack Of Unqualified Teachers January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.