Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. (227 Views)

Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites / How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed / Please How Du I Recive My Adsense Pin Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. by tonicyril: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2023
I have bn contemplating or even readying to purchase a hosting from an international web hosting company but encountering glitches due to CBN banning the international payment.
Now I have resolved to choose from the local company but getting load of confusion as some people are praising site A some people will be downgrading it and same is happening to all.

Please which company would u advise I choose that can host my MUSIC BLOG.

And since its a music blog, which plan do u think would be suitable for it (like bandwidth, gb storage and all)

Thanks in advance and looking forward to ur advice
Re: Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. by wittywriter: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2023
Use the domain sub money to Employ an already established expert blogger to do your music PR awareness since it's obvious you don't have the expertise in blogging...Moreso your written english isn't top-notch and blogging requires good attractive english.
I can link you to one if you don't have...drop your digits so I'll link you.

tobby20:
na the first sentence worse pass

It's not a crime just that blogging requires a universal language like English...and must be written correctly for a blog to get the desired traffic.

tonicyril:

Lol, why do u tink I will have to furnish my English just to seek and advice from people I know that even if I write in pidgin they would still understand??

When I want to really write u would think its AI generated but well, that is not an issue here, I would want u to give a subtle submission to my request instead of bn petty.

Thanks anyway
This response from you further shows your inefficiency because rather than reading between the lines to comprehend my point you reply by tagging me petty on something clearly pointed out from what you wrote openly.
You can't blog with emotions...which still justifies that you don't have the expertise vis a vis not knowing the right domain to go for.

BTW always resist the urge to be vulgar.
tonicyril:

The place where u se "and", I was supposed to type AN, but autocorrect had other idea, if u re really intelligent as u claim u should know that wasn't to be.

Well, u have done well, can u now get off and let others who have better idea talk??

Thanks
I'm not intelligent you are. Most gadgets have auto-correct but many intelligent peeps do the needful before they post for public view.

Wittyness
Re: Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. by tobby20: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2023
wittywriter:
Use the domain sub money to Employ an already established expert blogger to do your music PR awareness since it's obvious you don't have the expertise in blogging...Moreso your written english isn't top-notch and blogging requires good attractive english.

Wittyness
Re: Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. by tonicyril: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Lol, why do u tink I will have to furnish my English just to seek and advice from people I know that even if I write in pidgin they would still understand??

When I want to really write u would think its AI generated but well, that is not an issue here, I would want u to give a subtle submission to my request instead of bn petty.

Thanks anyway
Re: Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. by tonicyril: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2023
tobby20:

Ok thanks, how do u think I should type it??

Just rephrase the sentence for me please
Re: Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed. by tonicyril: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2023
wittywriter:

It's not a crime just that blogging requires a universal language like English...and must be written correctly for a blog to get the desired traffic.

This response from you further shows your inefficiency because rather than reading between the lines to comprehend my point you reply by tagging me petty on something clearly pointed out from what you wrote openly.
You can't blog with emotions...which still justifies that you don't have the expertise vis a vis not knowing the right domain to go for.

BTW always resist the urge to be vulgar.

Wittyness

The place where u se "and", I was supposed to type AN, but autocorrect had other idea, if u re really intelligent as u claim u should know that wasn't to be.

Well, u have done well, can u now get off and let others who have better idea talk??

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Blog Has Been Stolen / Learn The Benefit Of Having Your Business Online / Please Help Me With Google Html Sitemap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.