Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted (2610 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Actress Kate Henshaw Rushes To Her Polling Unit, Advises Nigerians / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Jostoman: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
helinues:
Wailers should receive sense IJN
the sense that the wailers receive has been helping them to bring out truth that have been hidden for a long time. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Raf4: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Even if he joins today it means he belongs there. Let atiku or pitobi try to join also and let's see if they'll be allowed in.
You're free to join your alumni group at anytime and you may decide never to join
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by 00FFT00(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
madridguy:
It is you that is shameless with no single regards for your fellow man.
Are you telling me its all your high school mates that are on the alumni forum.

No, but none of them feel the need to join eons in the aftermath. And definitely not because the authenticity of their studentship is in question. Something just ain't right about Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by arantess: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
madridguy:
Stop shouting my name. If you dey any
alumni forum you will still have hundreds of your school mates that not on the platform.

no dubt many people are not on their school alumni platform

but make una no dey defend rubbish always
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Omoawoke2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Strafudeen:
Hahahahaha

Give it up for David hundeyin. Guy is smoking hot.

So, as atiku has almost completed the disgrace of president tinubu in an American Court, tinubu has rushed to release photos purporting to show him in an album with his presumed classmates from CSU.

and some agbadorians have been disturbing cyberspace with it. Someone even opened a thread on nairaland.

However David hundeyin the nemesis of corrupt Nigerian leaders, has exposed that bola Ahmed tinubu just recently, very recently secretly went to join the forum of alumni.

Someone who graduated in 1968 or so just remembering to join his alumni forum days ago.

grin angry 😀 😄

Kai...tinubu will regret contesting elections in nigeria at this time.

Please what’s Kanye west doing on that list

Maybe Tinubu paid Kanye west to quickly register too to make it appear real
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Omoawoke2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:

No, but none of them feel the need to join eons in the aftermath. And definitely not because the authenticity of their studentship is in question. Something just ain't right about Tinubu

Kanye west too is part of this fraud
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by TheBillyonaire: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
The President should be allowed to concentrate. Why is he being distracted by all these jobless investigators?

You allowed Buhari that showed no sign of intelligence to be President, but at least Tinubu is coherent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by DaddyCoool: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
killsmith:

When he dies, he'll be inducted into the hall of the Gods as the God of criminality and corruption.

😅 To the extent of hiring fake BISHOPS! I mean, who else can do that?? I honestly don't think any other Nigerian politician is corrupt enough to do that!🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by pquaver(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:

Don't be shameless. I even belong to my high school alumni forum. A place I left long before some of the idiots who insult their fathers on nairaland was born.

But i am not on mine..my secondary school n university platform i didn't join.. But u can go anywhere and find out.. I am an alumnus of kings college lagos, FUTO, Bildung Zentrum für Gesundheit Hamburg and Technische Universität Harburg-Hamburg.. Go and verify
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Rickmann: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Strafudeen:
Hahahahaha

So, as atiku has almost completed the disgrace of president tinubu in an American Court, tinubu has rushed to release photos purporting to show him in an album with his presumed classmates from CSU.

and some agbadorians have been disturbing cyberspace with it. Someone even opened a thread on nairaland.

However David hundeyin the nemesis of corrupt Nigerian leaders, has exposed that bola Ahmed tinubu just recently, very recently secretly went to join the forum of alumni.

Someone who graduated in 1968 or so just remembering to join his alumni forum days ago.

grin angry 😀 😄

Tinubu and his camp rigged without their brain. They never knew things would escalate this bad grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Seefinish: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
helinues:
Wailers should receive sense IJN
l leave Jesus name out of your criminality except you want to ask Him for mercy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by 00FFT00(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
pquaver:

But i am not on mine..my secondary school n university platform i didn't join.. But u can go anywhere and find out.. I am an alumnus of kings college lagos, FUTO, Bildung Zentrum für Gesundheit Hamburg and Technische Universität Harburg-Hamburg.. Go and verify

Das bist du. Du bist weder ich noch Tinubu.
Wie ich sehe, hast du sehr gute Schulen besucht. Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Meine sind noch bunter, aber ich erspare dir lieber die Details cheesy.
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by 00FFT00(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
I don't care for the man Tinubu but at this point, this social media parade is becoming distracting to main and important issues of governance and government policies these guys ought to focus on. These things are admissible in court, take it to court and stop all these distracting social media trial. Social media will not give any substantial verdict to unseat Tinubu as President. Nigeria needs to survive and not sink. If the legitimacy of Mr Tinubu's Presidency is in question, let public opinion be swayed to demand justice from the judiciary not this kindergarten propaganda. Nigeria with it's teeming uneducated population is not sophisticated enough on the basis of malinformation unseat a Serving President. Focus on putting pressure on the Judiciary to serve justice rather than the debate of who went to school or did not when as clearly stated even an WASSCE holder is constitutionally eligible to vvie for Presidency.
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The President should be allowed to concentrate. Why is he being distracted by all these jobless investigators?

You allowed Buhari that showed no sign of intelligence to be President, but at least Tinubu is coherent.
My thoughts exactly. These are distraction the Nation does not need at a time as this no matter the political affiliations. This is not how to be an opposition.
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by BreconHills(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Strafudeen:
Hahahahaha

grin angry 😀 😄

Obidients have Phd's in non news.

There are tons of people who did not join their alumni group after university and surely, you would expect the alumni department to immediately disqualify him if he did not graduate from the university.

If he has successfully joined then it stands to reason that he is a bona fide graduate.

It does not matter when and why he applied.
Re: Tinubu Rushes To Join Alumni Group Gets Busted by Feintline: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Trutharena, you master is a criminalized criminal grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Anyone Here Watch Peter Obi’s Interview On Arisetv Yesterday? / The Nigeria Air Force / The Metamorphosis Of Pa Awolowo's 20 Pounds to Ndigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.