Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Chelsea Flop Mudryk Quotes Isaiah 41:10 As His Struggles Continue - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Flop Mudryk Quotes Isaiah 41:10 As His Struggles Continue (223 Views)

Ramos Sent Off In Third PSG Appearance As French Club Struggles Continue / Willian Is Chelsea's New No.10 As Pulisic Gets No.22, Abraham No.9 / AC Milan To Cut Short Chelsea Flop Bakayoko's Loan Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Flop Mudryk Quotes Isaiah 41:10 As His Struggles Continue by tundetech4: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chelsea mega signing Mykhailo Mudryk has reverted to the bible after struggling to make an impact since joining the Blues.

Mudryk joined Chelsea from Shakhtar Donetsk for a fee worth £88.5 million after hijacking the deal from Arsenal.

The tricky winger has since then failed to hit the ground running and has not started any Premier League game but has only been used as a substitute.

The Chelsea star has recognised his struggle at the club and has posted a bible verse to help enhance his faith.

Mudryk quotes a bible verse
Last week, Mauricio Pochettino spoke highly of Mudryk, insisting that he can become a great player for Chelsea.

However, his poor performance since joining the Blues has left him being used mostly as a substitute in their games.

The Ukrainian has taken to social media to share a bible verse with the belief that only God can give him the strength to perform well for Chelsea.

He shared a picture on his Instagram story, with a bible verse saying, “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

“I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41 vs 10.”

Mudryk’s post shows that he believes in God and has faith that God will turn things around for him.

According to the interpretation of the bible verse, Mudryk has been told by God not to be afraid of his performance at Chelsea and that he will strengthen him and uphold him with his right hand.

The 22-year-old is yet to start any game for Chelsea this season and has been only used as a substitute.

He will be looking to get more playing time from his manager after using the bible verse Isaiah 41 vs 10 as his support

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/chelsea-star-mudryk-quotes-isaiah-4110-as-his-struggles-continue-2023082812132437163

Re: Chelsea Flop Mudryk Quotes Isaiah 41:10 As His Struggles Continue by TemplarLandry: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
cool
Re: Chelsea Flop Mudryk Quotes Isaiah 41:10 As His Struggles Continue by festacman(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mykhailo Mudryk should demand for a loan move before he forgets how to play football. He is too young to waste on the bench and the longer he stays on the bench the more he lose it mentally. He is a generational talent but going to Chelsea is increasingly proving a wrong move.

However if he is staying to fight for a place, whatever that means, I hope Pochettino would pay close attention to him.

(1) (Reply)

Haaland Beats Messi, De Bruyne To Win UEFA Men’s Player Of The Year / Man City Vs Fulham 5-1 Video Highlights (download) / Again! 3 Nigerian Boxers Qualify For Paris 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.