Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

**WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : (16677 Views)

ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
serty1:

Pls i need a mazda cx 7 2005 model jeep or a toyota corolla 2006 sport, i need the prices soon asap

Mazda CX-7 Was Launched on 2007 Model

2006 Toyota Corolla S Model is 1.950m
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
Rear Operator for the DVD and the Vent.

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
More Photos On Nigerian SOIL

VEHICLE DELIVERED TO BLITZ OF NAIRALAND

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
Inspired Autos, AUTO DEALER OF TRUE DISTINCTION
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
IT HAS BEEN A REWARDING YEAR FOR US @ INSPIRED AUTOS

WE ARE REWARDING OUR CUSTOMERS

VISIT HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823638.0.html

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by SMEpromote: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hi inspired Auto,

Please what's the landing cost of the Lexus jeep on display? I'm planning of getting one towards the end of Q1, 2012. It could be earlier but I would wanna gauge what 2012 would be like first before placing my order. You can inbox me here: smepromoter@yahoo.com

I must admit the one shown here looks very clean judging from the pictures. A friend just got a similar one (2004 model) from Cotonou but it's not looking as clean, currently going through the registration process.

Thanks.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
SMEpromote:

Hi inspired Auto,

Please what's the landing cost of the Lexus jeep on display? I'm planning of getting one towards the end of Q1, 2012. It could be earlier but I would wanna gauge what 2012 would be like first before placing my order. You can inbox me here: smepromoter@yahoo.com

I must admit the one shown here looks very clean judging from the pictures. A friend just got a similar one (2004 model) from Cotonou but it's not looking as clean, currently going through the registration process.

Thanks.

The Lexus GX 470 SUV On Display Here is SOLD, It was Shipped in For A Member of the Forum, Price Hovered around 3.8m Naira

If you want the Best and Cleanest Cars in TOwn, Come to Inspired Autos, We Pay professionals and Technicians to have our Cars Tested and Inspected

All Inspired Cars Go through Comprehensive 160 Point Inspection Test Before Purchase at the Auctions.

I will Shoot you an Email Shortly

Cheers
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
cool cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2011
AIR SUSPENSION

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2011
Inspired Autos, AUTO DEALER OF TRUE DISTINCTION

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by BARKiNG1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
This is a machine.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by tdikeh: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
Inspired_m i have been checking out your posts for sometime now, everytme i am just astonished at how you do your business in Nigeria with all the negative things around. I pray God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by kimtrye: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
@ Insipred .

After going through all your post and threads here I am confident that you can inspire me as well..

here we go.

What model is this lexus GX470 you posted up here .

would love a black on black or black on white ( i meant black leather )

Clean in and out with full mark levinson audio + reverse camera

upgraded alloy, Clean leather, side steps as in the model above will be nice too.

inform me of what you can find here kimtrye@hotmail.co.uk

Pictures and total cost

Thanks
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
kimtrye: @ Insipred .

After going through all your post and threads here I am confident that you can inspire me as well..

here we go.

What model is this lexus GX470 you posted up here .

would love a black on black or black on white ( i meant black leather )

Clean in and out with full mark levinson audio + reverse camera

upgraded alloy, Clean leather, side steps as in the model above will be nice too.

inform me of what you can find here kimtrye@hotmail.co.uk

Pictures and total cost

Thanks

Thanks a Lot sir, You have come to the right place.

I will work on it and revert shortly.

Cheers
Inspired.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
The Closest Color to BLACK Interior for the Lexus GX 470 is BLIZZARD Gray, theres no Black Interior for Lexus GX470 Unlike the Prado.

All Lexus GX comes with Mark Levinson Audio Systems

All Navigation Screen from 2004 Models Came with Back Up Camera

All Lexus GX 470s came with Side Running Boards

Check out these Below.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by kimtrye: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
@Inspired . Thanks for the info.

I guess you forgot to add the links as you mentioned to check below .

about the leather seats . any possibility to have it reconditioned before shipping ?if you get me. (i.e if the leather is not that clean of course)

Thanks once again and awaiting the links or email.
Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
kimtrye: @Inspired . Thanks for the info.

I guess you forgot to add the links as you mentioned to check below .

about the leather seats . any possibility to have it reconditioned before shipping ?if you get me. (i.e if the leather is not that clean of course)

Thanks once again and awaiting the links or email.

Sorry about that, Find below the Photos of 2006 Lexus GX 470 Premium

Has it all..

The Interior Can be Detailed If necessary.

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
THIS 2006 LEXUS GX470 IS IN GREAT CONDITION! A MUST SEE!

ITS LOADED TO THE FULLEST! YOU GET IT ALL! IT HAS THE TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION.

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
CLEAN CARFAX! 4.7L V8 ENGINE! 4WD! NAVIGATION!INSPIRED AUTOS CERTIFIED!

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! VALID WARRANTY IN NIGERIA*

*We Cover any Vehicle you buy with us With Warranty, ranging from 6 Months to 1 year. No questions Asked. Period.

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
More of the LEXUS GX 470

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by inspiredm(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
cool cool

Re: **WELCOME TO NIGERIA** Lexus Gx 470 SUV Pre-Ordered By Inspired Autos : by mamuzoudu: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
i need a 2005/07 Model Lexus Gx 470 gold or brown colour. meetcutehenry@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suzuki mini bus Korope @ 800k / Original Toyota Camry, Avensis, Corolla, RAV4 And Matrix IGNITION COILS / Free VIN Checks Ends Nov 27th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.