Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Bully My Kids... So What?! | Parents Beware! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Bully My Kids... So What?! | Parents Beware! (136 Views)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bully My Kids... So What?! | Parents Beware! by alex4nj(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼💗
In this chichit, I have a very important discussion with my sister, on the advantages and disadvantages of controlling kids' devices and, all she does to keep her kids in check, in this regard.

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6WwF7A_bNQ?si=XIA5dIcbBv3pZotF

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Many Responsibilities In Your Family? / ... / What Went Wrong With Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.