Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Want To Quit My Job. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Quit My Job. (123 Views)

Should I Quit My Job, Of 60k For NYSC? / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Should I Quit My Teaching Job? Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My Job. by remi4ever(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
I joined the company in January as a Backend developer and have been consistently delivering tasks efficiently. I am often regarded as the fastest and most efficient developer the company has had. However, since the increase in fuel prices, there hasn't been any bonus increment. Despite frequently having little to do at the office, I'm still expected to be present every day. Interestingly, when I work from home, I maintain the same level of productivity and accuracy.

I discussed the possibility of remote work with the HR, but they mentioned that it's not as simple as I perceive. Due to these circumstances, I am considering submitting my resignation in two months, allowing the company sufficient time to find a replacement. During this period, I plan to create comprehensive documentation for all the projects I've completed.
Re: I Want To Quit My Job. by Wodu89: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Why don't you tender a letter stating the need for improvement in the salaries given the economic realities faced in the country. Don't abuse your importance and don't undervalue what you have. Don't let the pains of loss help you understand it's right value !

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Company In Al Quasis | SMO Experts In Al Quasis / AI Viral Vid Review | Vendor: Rush19, OTO Details / Should I Tell My Parents I Sold The Car They Gifted Me To Pay Business Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.