Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) (2662 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
I think I understand when someone is saying something but you need to really read it again and again to get what they're actually saying.

The adultery with a sister to the wife Mrs Yesufu was talking about here is not directed to the Bashir El'rufai but his father "Mallam" Nasir El'rufai. It is El'rufai Sr that she's talking about. She said....

my son definitely prefers to be the child of one who dances in her hijab than to be the child of one accused of causing the mental illness of one of his wives when she caught him in bed with her blood sister.
What about you?

It makes no difference the wearing of big big hijabis when things going on inside, in secret and down under are as dirty!

But which wife did "Mallam" El'rufai did the do with her sister and is now mental?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by nimideh: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
People
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
cans of worms

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by helinues: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Op, you need to cover your face even if it's sand paper.

So Aisha Yeshufu who truly believed a massacre happened at Lekki is your hero?

When did you stop making use of your free gifted senses?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by ganisucks(f): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Baseless gossip is gossip. Aisha Yesufu should not have descended to this level.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
You diss people wearing hijab and practicing their religion but you’ll be quick to play the victim’s card if they decide to give it back to you. Let people live their life and practice their religion the way it pleases them. Stop trying to force your belief and choice on people, it won’t ever work.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by LikeAking: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
El rufai son too dey blab..
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:

Watch as they’ll keep silent over this useless post and come attack you for calling him out over his stupid post. Nairalanders gave a different meaning to hypocrisy.
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Women too dey get punchlines.. that rufai boy fuvxkup big time.. that he allowed aisha to expose their fowl yansh to the public.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Allardyce: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Watch as they’ll keep silent over this useless post and come attack you for calling him out over his stupid post. Nairalanders gave a different meaning to hypocrisy.
You're being tracked. You will regret making those Tribalistic comments against the Igbos. I promise you that.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Guzel: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Baseless gossip is gossip. Aisha Yesufu should not have descended to this level.
Buts it’s ok for the son a mad woman to say she dances like a demented goat

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I think I understand when someone is saying something but you need to really read it again and again to get what they're actually saying.

The adultery with a sister to the wife Mrs Yesufu was talking about here is not directed to the Bashir El'rufai but his father "Mallam" Nasir El'rufai. It is El'rufai Sr that she's talking about. She said....

It makes no difference the wearing of big big hijabis when things going on inside, in secret and down under are as dirty!

But which wife did "Mallam" El'rufai did the do with her sister and is now mental?
I'm sure it's the younger wife.
See as her hands be like roasted plantain even though she's hiding with lily
A failed case of bleaching. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:

Aisha is far far better than Foolish federal kolanut (Ffk) seeker whom you now suck his penis.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hell Rufai is into taboo sex. The consequence is very dire.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by helinues: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Aisha is far far better than Foolish federal kolanut (Ffk) seeker whom you now suck his penis.

As long na FFK, what ever jabs you want to throw at him, am in support.

FFk have no honor or glory. He his mostly care about his stomach
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by ganisucks(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Guzel:

Buts it’s ok for the son a mad woman to say she dances like a demented goat
If a pig chooses to roll in the mud, does that mean you too, should get into the mud too.
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Too bad
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:

Okay.
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by DontBullshitMe: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
See the three milfs that short bastard ElRufai dey knack.

Haa!
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Vote4Obi: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

The foolish boy called bashir has messed with the wrong person. Aisha will now disgrace the entire family, including El rufai. Meanwhile, why is that girl's hands looking so burnt? Did she mistakenly fry it or what grin
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

That is not bleaching oh! That is a kind of decoration called henna.
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Vote4Obi:

The foolish boy called bashir has messed with the wrong person. Aisha will now disgrace the entire family, including El rufai. Meanwhile, why is that girl's hands looking so burnt? Did she mistakenly fry it or what grin

That is an artificial body colouring called henna, for beautification.
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by Minime10(f): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Did she fried her knuckles like plantain
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by bigdammyj: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Noted.
Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 3:09am On Mar 23, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Vote4Obi:

Minime10:
Did she fried her knuckles like plantain

It take a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

That is henna design which is very common among Muslims all over the world

Re: This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) by ruggedboy01: 4:44am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

but you have been sucking his hairy corck lately cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Protesting At Venue Of PEPT Judgement / “Bola Tinubu” In Aso Rock Never Attended Govt College, Lagos(pics) / Henry Okah Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.