Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West (56813 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / See Palliatives Rivers Govt Gave To Their Aged People / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
What stops state governors from sharing ₦2m each to every household?There will be excess change left.
When Tinubu said he would distribute ₦5b to each state governors to share to the people I knew it was going to be looted by governors.
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Elsudani2:
The palliative sharing is still going on.

Just visit your local government council and get yours.

No be later now, una go begin shout say palliative no reach una
Are you for real?
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi has stop crying but his people are irredeemable bereaved and grieving
Have you collected?
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Lastmankc(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm not part of the people who need it

Asiwaju will Rule Nigeria till 2031. It's Sacrosanct.
And it won't make your life better

1 Like

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by LagBae(f): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Those ten sticks of spaghetti shall favour me and my family.
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Basicend: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good.for.the.Northerners. . I mean the almajiris.

Shebi they were the ones that did abrakadabra voting for Tinubu na. . The breakfast go reach them well.
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by omooba969(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
At least govt is trying most of u hav a lot yet Neva shared wit ur nebor. Dat begger u pass by today did u give dem money. Before u condem govt wat have u done to make naija better. Am not happy with tinubu but I will Neva stop praying for naija my business too is not moving as before

Why are you not happy with Tinubu, do you actually think this economic hardship started today?

Abeg go and educate yasef.
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by omooba969(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
What stops state governors from sharing ₦2m each to every household? There will be excess change left.
When Tinubu said he would distribute ₦5b to each state governors to share to the people I knew it was going to be looted by governors.

Your education is a waste, that's if you are educated at all. undecided
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Larryndelaw: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Elsudani2:
Helinues this is the empowerment of Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Stop mentioning Tinubu in all your problems. Hold your governor responsible. Were you deaf and dumb when then the fed govt gave the palliative to state governor. Hold your governor responsible.
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by omooba969(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Even if the Governors of South Eastern States (who are not different the the usual Nigerian politicians as paraded by the APC) dish out such palliatives, it doesn't change the fact that is rubbish, especially when not sustainable.

All sane Nigerians are asking is for the government to make life liveable for all Nigerians.

This is impossible while you still have thieves/criminals at the helm of affairs.
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by omooba969(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
skj1377:
Palliative has been abused . Next time nobody will want to hear that word "palliative"

Nigeria in 2023, with its rich resources, still sharing palliative. grin

Una go learn sense by force...lol grin

1 Like

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
tolexy007:

yes, in Lagos island the are selling the palliatives item there yam, old layers chicken, carton of indomine at a cheaper price , but the wicked part of it is u must come with ur ticket b4 u can buy, the tickets can only b got if u an APC member.

Not in all areas... In some areas, it's for everyone, but at a rate... In other areas, it's given to teachers, but at the rate of #4,400... Yam, beans and garri
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Go and read from the person I quoted, you just jump dey put mouth for matter wey no concern you
You don talk finish abi?

Baba, you quoted me
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by donbrowser(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
uniquelyspecial:
You don talk finish abi?

Baba, you quoted me

Are you ok now?

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by humblespirit: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na own governor no dey do for Southeast?
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Ray07(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
stewiepeter:
I cry for this country. It’s not about APC alone, it’s about PDP, politicians and all of them, they have killed us all
that's the sad reality bro. The country is unredeemable.

Food is now a luxury. sad
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

Your education is a waste, that's if you are educated at all. undecided
Do you need education to know whether Nigeria population is up to 1 billion?See my calculation as an uneducated man.The population of Nigeria is put at 200 million people.2 million times 200 people.Do the calculation and mentioned me ASAP.
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:

No be wetin we ask you. Go and collect your own half cup of rice palliative, make hunger no go bend ya mouth, where you dey 'I no need am'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by MySolace: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
donbrowser:

I am not responsible for your voting of frustrated leaders
We're talking about palliative to cushion d effect of fuel subsidy removal.

Paying just d Corp members is rather eye service. It doesn't settle d course

2 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Brushstrokes20: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!👀👀👀
The shyyythole is being ruled by shameless demons! 🤔
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by donbrowser(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
MySolace:

We're talking about palliative to cushion d effect of fuel subsidy removal.

Paying just d Corp members is rather eye service. It doesn't settle d course

Go and read the full news of what I quoted, only then will you understand. Stop quoting me if you can't provide a governor that has done better
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by MySolace: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Go and read the full news of what I quoted, only then will you understand. Stop quoting me if you can't provide a governor that has done better
Anything that is worth doing is worth doing fine...

No difference from d governors yet to deliver...
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by tctrills: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:
Governors should be able to share this to the needy 2-3 times in a week.
Anybody that depends on this 2 to 3 times a week would end up in the grave in 3 months.

1 Like

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by IfnobeGod20: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
In this country we don't know what we want, our leaders just using our heads to play ludo and some people are hailing them on. How many days can this thing cover? Like my own family of 5, for two days meals it's gone. Please what happened to the remaining days? We will be drinking water.
Just I had said before, no amount of palliative or this kind can cushion the effect of inflation. The prices of goods and services are at the high side. Until the government check inflation, that is what is Killing the people.

3 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Chiefpriestt: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:

You're a miscreant

2 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Blackdisciple(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ahhh... I wish a friend of mine will see this so I can laugh at him ...
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by clinician2x: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omo de spaghetti de off me. Hahahah

2 Likes

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by kinkydude: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Palliative ba? Tinubu just dey take Nigeria cruise😃
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Maga123: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
😁😁😀😁😁😉
Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:

Asiwaju Ebola will Rule Nigeria my village till 2031. It's Sacrosanct.

See this agbero forming posh. Go and collect your own suffer head. Stop forming.

1 Like

Re: See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West by Essence20(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Renewed shege go reach everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Chad (photos) / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.