Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping (31294 Views)

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Belgium Apologises, Hands Over Lumuba's Last Remains To Family 61 Years After / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by achimendy(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
Mother's love is the purest form of love. It cannot be compared with anything in this universe. The feeling of love that a mother has towards her children is inexpressible.

I love you moma 💋

And father's love is what?

2 Likes

Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by qtx(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2023
The love of a mother hmmmmm, is sizeless, distanceless and immeasurable. But permit me to say that it's about mothers of those days unfortunately i cant beat my chest to say the same about most mothers of these days.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by mabea: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Kriss216:
No woman in this world can love you like your Mother.

Absolutely
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2023
Loadite01:

Which parts of Nigeria?
South East Only

3 Likes

Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Oluwashola1100(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2023
Loadite01:

Which parts of Nigeria?

This part

Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Brownbetsport24: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2023
Kriss216:

No at all,
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Kingpele(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Thank God for Happy reunion
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Brownbetsport24: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2023
cenaman:
This is how Nigerians loves PETER OBI, but inec says mbaa.
mtweeech

Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Sandralight(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
This is so beautiful
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Brownbetsport24: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2023
owiko:
Mehnn, 42 freaking f*ckin years. It's been a long time home coming. Where's that nairalander that dedicates a song at the slightest chance? Abeg knack them one gbedu!!
Dear mama🎵🎵 by Tupac

1 Like

Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Yusman316(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2023
Typing:
Make them check well. One Emeka fit dey involved in the kidnapping. grin
Why una too like vawulence like this for this country! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Kriss216:

Know this and know peace
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by lailo: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2023
cenaman:
Which Nigeria? Ogbeni say igbos undecided
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by sonofsteven: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
Mother's love is the purest form of love. It cannot be compared with anything in this universe. The feeling of love that a mother has towards her children is inexpressible.

I love you moma 💋

So the father didn't love him?

Nawa o

So if your father was never caring or showed love to you, doesn't mean all fathers doesn't

Ok ma
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Shedrack777: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
this is how inec loves tinubu, but the masses keep saying mba
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Kingzjayzee: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jnrprince1:
Are yhu sure this man was kidnapped truly? cus he looks clean and healthy.
from the story, He is even an attorney
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by sweetgala(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
cenaman:

Same Peter who's Anambra State is one of the main areas of baby factories in the nation till date that hAs not been resolved, was the headquarters of kidnapping, in fact kidnapping as we now know it and rampant targeting of people driving along interstate highways etc blossomed under his watch in Anambra without any fix, this very matter was the prelude to the ozubulu massacre abd other incidents.

Some can recall the incident of thieves/kidnappers driving a large "Marco Polo" interstate bus over their victims crushing them, the gory pictures with brains, flesh and dismembered limbs scattered across the road which was posted on this same NL .

So please only those who suffer from amnesia or the intentionally daft can like Peter Obi for these reasons because the guy was a security failure during his period as governor.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Procashtips(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
So the perfect American system couldn't stop children stealing /swapping?

Similar to what happen in countries they call 'poor'.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
cenaman:

This is how in the near future , total chaos will erupt in Ibo land after all the baby factory products find out they were bought.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Well, let me pen this here that, on her delivery date, I'll be so hard on any doctor(s) or nurse(s) who would say, "You can't go beyond this point." Because I must be there during the delivery, and be the first to carry my baby while I tie a scarlet thread on his right wrist before giving him out for the clean up.

Nobody will swap my baby for another…

Never!!

Hmmm
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by TempleHouse: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
cenaman:
A man that could not win in South West and Northern part of Nigeria

OBIdients are really gullible 🤔
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by bigiyaro(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Looking at the positive side, the boy have been with his poor mom, he is now rich and an Americano, thank God for the kidnappers.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Azazyel: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Manchester Reunited
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by dragunov: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jnrprince1:
Are yhu sure this man was kidnapped truly? cus he looks clean and healthy.

They take babies from their poor mothers/parents at the hospital and then tell them they're dead later. When you're really poor, you can get trampled on by the rich. It was a child trafficking cartel enabled by the rich and connected. Do you know how much they would have collected from prospective US couples who could not bear children on their own? It was a kidnap because the consent of the mother was not sought. As the Yorubas will say: " Won fi ọwọ ọlá gba a loju".
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by dilicond: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
So touching. 42 years is not a joke. Thank God for the reunion.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by daygee12: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
cenaman:

Obi the fake man
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Jacman: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
It is the work of God.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Me too  I'm suffocated by the gravity of this story smiley
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Kemadealadire(f): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
😢 odindin 42years.
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by kinkydude: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
God! This is beautiful. God bless mothers
Re: Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping by Masterdazhem: 3:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Kriss216:

Facts Bruh!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) / Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.