Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him (24945 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by UselessBuharist: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2023
Na dem sabi, we the social media in-laws will be here to listen to him cry when the time is right
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Kingpele(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2023
The guy man don't want to split his fortunes with his wife

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by elder1002: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by damkin24(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Comic simp!
No one expected you to say otherwise.
What is your own headache about someone else affairs?

3 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by jayAjoku(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2023
he is not fine
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by KingTom(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Rokiat:
I knew from the get go it was a lie. marjorie harvey Is hypergamy queen she would never date down ever.

We talking about Lori Harvey mama for God sake.
This woman raised Lori Harvey on how to finesse all these men and never settled.

But people like to grab fake news and run with it like their lives depends on it smh.

Lori Harvey oooh that girl

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Chibuzoripob: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2023
angry Nonsense. Una headache.
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by CalmElder(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2023
Shame on the men and women who rejoiced at the fake news in previous posts, wishing that the news' true, judging the couple's past.

I can see how unhappy the ''saints'' are on hearing the ''bad'' news that the story is false.
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Kingzjayzee: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2023
The truth will definitely reveal itself one day if not soon. No need stressing yourself tryna address shit.
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Lexxxyy: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2023
husband said his wife did not cheat..... we believe you smiley
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Amaggedon: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2023
JaneYave:
The earlier people knew a marriage is strictly two people's business the better!
Why is he advicing other people about their own marriage? Or maybe he's not aware its just two peoples business.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Rokiat:
I knew from the get go it was a lie. marjorie harvey Is hypergamy queen she would never date down ever.

This woman raised Lori Harvey on how to finesse all these men and never settled.

But people like to grab fake news and run with it like their lives depends on it smh.

dey play, when a woman isn't sexually satisfied by her partner she would get it elsewhere

Most cases na these people we perceive as low class wey don see suffer wella na them dey sabi satisfy women wella...

It's vice versa

It's happen everywhere around the globe

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by adeniyi997: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Well. I have my problems to deal with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7WjW1QsMs
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Microwhy: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Comic simp!
You have a soon to be 2yo, a 4yo and 6yo male kids, unfortunately you caught your wife cheating.
Please what will you do. They're your true bloods so save yourself from paternity.
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by zoghys: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2023
Trdcghy6:
:

Thief ole
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by dontrulee: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2023
The best to them.
If they eventually breakup, the sky wouldn't fall down
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by casualobserver: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2023
this guy is such an embarrassment to men. I can understand why women like him but in my experience women who follow his advice have problems finding or keeping good men.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Backpedal: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

The moment you bring your marriage and relationship online it’s no more a business of two people

The people that awwwwwwed you people when ur was going good will unawwwwww theirselves when it turns sour

Lmaoo
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Backpedal: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2023
Microwhy:

You have a soon to be 2yo, a 4yo and 6yo male kids, unfortunately you caught your wife cheating.
Please what will you do. They're your true bloods so save yourself from paternity.
That's the thing
A lot of people here don't seem to get it
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by FireUpNow(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Dem nor fit keep their matter inside and within
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Alliswell248: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Comic simp!

Shame to the carrier of bad news.....
Imagine such is said of your parents.

Find something BETTER doing with your life.

Nonsense.
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by MonicaSmith: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

The moment you bring your marriage and relationship online it’s no more a business of two people

The people that awwwwwwed you people when ur was going good will unawwwwww theirselves when it turns sour

completely agree. Especially if it is the relationship of famous people such as singers, actors, etc.
It is worth mentioning the loud divorce of Johnny Depp, which was watched by almost half the world

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by mabea: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2023
BCISLTD:
angry

I got samsung high end phones going for cheap
Why?
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by rabiudon: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2023
last last! e go cast
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Dougad: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
Downplays or denies?

Mod wey no go school
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by stevonics: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2023
What will happen if;
People: Steve, your wife cheated on you.
Steve: I know!
People: Simp do the needful, what are you waiting for.
Steve: Do what?
People: Divorce her.
Steve: Why?
People: She Cheated!
Steve: She prefer staying with me. She is still with me. I do not see it the way you see it.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by Angelfrost(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2023
It's no longer news that the majority of constant social media users thrive on misery and bad news... They are either creating them, spreading them, or swallowing them hook, line, and sinker.

Well, maybe it fills the yawning void of failure in their worthless lives.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by PureFace1(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Rokiat:

Hypergamy doesn't necessarily mean the man must be richer and more successful, as long as the woman believe the man is better than her and other men in something it is enough. It can be in sex for example if the man is more sexy and can last better in bed than other men, or it can be in confidence if the guy have confidence than other guys she can still be attracted or if the guy have better characters than other guys.

Hypergamy isn't only about richness or success
Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by wonder233: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2023
Make una shut up with this "she will never date down", "hypergamy" dumb talk. What is at stake here is whether the lady haf sex or not. Stop trying to make it look like the sex doesn't matter, that what matters is if she will leave the man officially to start dating the other so-called "lower" man.
All these Nigerian pseudo woke airheads. That was how you all shouted during Will Smith and Jada affair, till she admitted having entanglement aka sex with the small boy Alsina.
Rokiat:

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him by saysoo: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Simeony007 post=125435236]And the award for the simp of the year goes to Steve Harvey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today / Chris Odey Poses With ATTENTION MAGAZINE Adorned By Olakunle Churchill / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.