Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye (22823 Views)

Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2023
🔥🔥🔥Flash:
8 Bello thugs who invaded APC National Secretariat to protest the rejection of bello's replacement for members of the APC NWC have been arrested.
IGP directed to take over Security apparatus of Kogi State with immediate effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by Judolisco(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2023
shocked
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by jeromestarks: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Which way?
He DinNO.

Didn't know (Dino) will not become a governor.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by colossus91(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Kenmatt:
I did watch.

"Dino just dey make noise upandan".

He should just go and retire from Politics. After all, Eden Harzard just announced his retirement from football at age 32.

Nollywood will best suit him, Nigeria music industry will swallow him.

Hazard now plays for rangers sir u can confirm!
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by sageb: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Check out the pictures of Former Governor Captain Idris Wada Paying solidarity visit to the Kogi state Pdp governorship candidate, Senator Dino Melaye In Abuja.

Dino Melaye for the Lugard House 2023

2 Likes

Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2023
sageb:

Dino Melaye for the Lugard House 2023
Gbam 💪💪💪💪. No shaking

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2023
It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk

Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by koladebrainiac(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2023
thisnguy might be the governor

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by BlackRains: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2023
I don't know why I still don't like Dino after the insults he gave Peter Obi, maybe because I know he won't make a good leader
9jahotblog:
*CANDIDATE OF THE PDP, SEN. DINO MELAYE AND HIS RUNNING MATE MET WITH STAKEHOLDERS OF BASSA AND DEKINA LOCAL GOVERNMENT'S IN LOKOJA TODAY.*

As the November Guber poll approaches, the Gubernatorial Candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Sen. Dino Melaye played host to critical stakeholders from Bassa and Dekina Local Governments in Lokoja the State Capital today.

The Candidate alongside his running mate, Hajia Habiba Deen, thanked the people of the Federal Constituency for their unalloyed support so far for the People's Democratic Party (PDP). Sen. Dino Melaye assured the people of his determination and readiness to wrestle power from the APC. He appealed to the people of the Constituency not to give up on the PDP, as his candidacy is to rescue Kogites and to bring hope and succor to the people when he would have finally emerged as Governor of the State. Other pertinent issues were discussed.

Among those present include; Hon. Sunday Daku, the Deputy Minority Leader of Kogi State House of Assembly and Member Representing Bassa Constituency, Hon. Sunday Shigaba, Member Kogi State PDP Caretaker Committee, Hon. Mrs. Grace Atawodi, DG Campaign, H.E Dr. Iyodo Inuwa, Gideon Ojata, Hon. Mrs. Grace Ategbe, Hon. Simon Iyada, Hon. Joseph Sheneni, Hon. Angulu Nyizo, Hon. Khalid, among others.

•Sai Dino Melaye
•Sai PDP
•One Kogi One Destiny

Signed;

Wodi Victor Ndazhaga,
Media Aide to Bassa House of Assembly Member.
25-08-2023
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by realoscar84(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin grin Wada has no political value in Kogi State na. Do you even sincerely think Dino has any chance of winning the election in kogi? He is just that like pdp governorship candidate in Lagos that contested against Sanwo-Olu. Abeg collect ur money ooo, I know na hustling you dey.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2023
BlackRains:
I don't know why I still don't like Dino after the insults he gave Peter Obi, maybe because I know he won't make a good leader
you seems not to understand that the politics in Nigeria is a game. It’s the political actors that played it wisely and maturely that won the game well with huge victories
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by assholemods: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Bluntguy:
Dino appears to be waxing stronger by the day. Make him win come dey badmouth Tinubu.
See how person dey reason tomorrow una go say Naija no develop. You are not saying he should win and develop the state but na to come bad mouth Tinubu. This why Nigerians get what they deserve.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2023
realoscar84:
grin grin grin Wada has no political value in Kogi State na. Do you even sincerely think Dino has any chance of winning the election in kogi? He is just that like pdp governorship candidate in Lagos that contested against Sanwo-Olu. Abeg collect ur money ooo, I know na hustling you dey.
😂 Captain Idris Wada has huge political values and strength in Igala land where he came from. Besides the deputy governorship candidate of Pdp is from Igala tribe too. Already Pdp is winning much local government than ever before come November 11th governorship election.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by assholemods: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you seems not to understand that the politics in Nigeria is a game. It’s the political actors that played it wisely and maturely that won the game well with huge victories
And this is what OBIdients lack! No political maturity but noise making.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by Quebec91(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2023
cheesy
Antoeni:
The Crafty Dino
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

And this is what OBIdients lack! No political maturity but noise making.
All the followers of the political actors in Nigeria politics are guilty of that.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by Skilino(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2023
My governor insha allah
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by RickyPunter10: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2023
Dino fit win sha
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by realoscar84(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
I like one thing about you, ur courteous language. Unlike most toxic fellows on nairaland, u respond to mentions without throwing insults or offensive words. Continue to campaign for ur candidate but deep down you and I know Dino doesn't stand a chance bro

9jahotblog:
😂 Captain Idris Wada has huge political values and strength in Igala land where he came from. Besides the deputy governorship candidate of Pdp is from Igala tribe too. Already Pdp is winning much local government than ever before come November 11th governorship election.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
realoscar84:
I like one thing about you, ur courteous language. Unlike most toxic fellows on nairaland, u respond to mentions without throwing insults or offensive words. Continue to campaign for ur candidate but deep down you and I know Dino doesn't stand a chance bro

you are welcome 🙏 , that’s part of me, I’ve understand Nigeria politics to some level that once someone insults me, I will reply the person back in a civic manner. Up till today, I’ve not receive any money from Senator Dino Melaye . Maybe because I love his passion for politics and the renewal of his State to the greater heights. With Dino on board, he will do extremely well in governance in Kogi State. Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate in Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll . Almost all the 21 LG Senator Dino Melaye will clear for Pdp. The good people of Kogi State want change of hands in government not repeating set of looters in government. APC and yahaya bello stooge Ododo of APC are goners.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by fabraham(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dino is the most experience amongst the candidates but in reality, Muri Ajaka of the SDP has the numbers and the mass appeal.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by assholemods: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
All the followers of the political actors in Nigeria politics are guilty of that.
OBIdients are the worst!
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

OBIdients are the worst!
Agbadorians are worst too. People should know that the political actors are friends in the game of politics.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by WorldRichest: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Igala people are solidly behind Senator Dino Melaye governorship bid .

Senator Dino Melaye preaching unity of all Kogites today in Kwara state ahead of November 11th poll

One kogi one destiny.... Senator Dino Melaye the incoming governor of kogi state visited kogi state indigene in kwara state today to solicit for their support and he was received with a large crowd.It is all about who has the capacity and preparedness to govern and they made it clear to him that it is only him that can deliver good governance to kogites.

si=LkH_m3IBJWHwwP5q

Is this after Emilokan Tinubu leaves the Presidential seat in 2031 or after Kashim Shettima leaves in 2039?

You will know what we call President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

You will recall that Dino Melaye said that he will impregnate Mrs Remi Tinubu in the floor of the Senate. You will also recall that Emilokan Tinubu was sitting jejely in his Bourdillon Palace when Dino Melaye went to Bourdillon road near Emilokan Tinubu's Palace to constitute nuisance. Tinubu could have left MC Oluomo and his boys to send Dino Melaye back to God, but elders are always patient. This is payback time.

I hope you remember what happened when Dino contested for Senate the other time, gun shots were sounding like Xmas fireworks, this time, bullets will rain like snow
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by realoscar84(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Don't go there brother. I'm a stakeholder in Ododo project. Sufferness no dey tire me for this country Aside displaying luxuries with expensive autos, what tangible achievements by Dino for his constituency when he hold sway as a senator? Bross you better collect money for ur PR work ooo, they are all the same.

9jahotblog:
you are welcome 🙏 , that’s part of me, I’ve understand Nigeria politics to some level that once someone insults me, I will reply the person back in a civic manner. Up till today, I’ve not receive any money from Senator Dino Melaye . Maybe because I love his passion for politics and the renewal of his State to the greater heights. With Dino on board, he will do extremely well in governance in Kogi State. Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate in Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll . Almost all the 21 LG Senator Dino Melaye will clear for Pdp. The good people of Kogi State want change of hands in government not repeating set of looters in government. APC and yahaya bello stooge Ododo of APC are goners.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by assholemods: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Agbadorians are worst too. People should know that the political actors are friends in the game of politics.
Agbado indeed! OBIdients are very vile and sour losers.
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Is this after Emilokan Tinubu leaves the Presidential seat in 2031 or after Kashim Shettima leaves in 2039?

You will know what we call President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces
you failed woefully beyond redemption that it’s the electorates that decides who they want. APC and the clueless yahaya bello stooge man, Ododo of APC is a goner. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye the people’s choice in Kogi State is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Gbam 💪💪💪💪💪
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
assholemods:

Agbado indeed! OBIdients are very vile and sour losers.
Agbadorians are sore losers too
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
realoscar84:
Don't go there brother. I'm a stakeholder in Ododo project. Sufferness no dey tire me for this country Aside displaying luxuries with expensive autos, what tangible achievements by Dino for his constituency when he hold sway as a senator? Bross you better collect money for ur PR work ooo, they are all the same.

the clueless yahaya bello stooge Ododo of APC is a clueless goner. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. The good people of Kogi State are much ready to defend their votes, the good people of Kogi State are much ready to cast their votes for Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye of Pdp
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by WorldRichest: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you failed woefully beyond redemption that it’s the electorates that decides who they want. APC and the clueless yahaya bello stooge man, Ododo of APC is a goner. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye the people’s choice in Kogi State is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Gbam 💪💪💪💪💪

Okay nah. If you put head, we will use the head for money rituals, you cannot be unuseful while alive, and be useless again when you join your ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

Okay nah
💪💪💪
Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by leanonme82: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
And who will be Dino’s First Lady?

All those Instagram ashawos he carries around?

Sope otilor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch / Dr Mary Iji Dies In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.