Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ (9740 Views)

Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu / Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Onuoha1234(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2023
There is no injustice.Miyetti Allah has vast |mpty land in Niger State for millions of Cows for Ranching. They will Never Ever be a third power in Nigeria, They can assemble all the SANs they can bribe, A band of Religious Bigots, They only buy cows from small Nigerien States! instead of breeding 'cows lo'ally,Shame you lazy People.1
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Onuoha1234(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Go and establish RANCHES in the vast empty Niger State land twice the whole of IGBO LAND! Religious Bigots!
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Alliswell248: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Ignore the dot.....
They are born losers and wailers.....

No one takes them serious.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by updatechange(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Wahala for West and Middlebelt......After killing and renaming communities...they will now legalise it..

Sharp move

Lolz u should be scared of the these people storming your east.
It has been envisaged before.
This was my prophesy since January this year…
U can search for the topic, and as u can see it was screenshot immediately not edited.
Last week it was reported that ipob kiiled a Fulani herdsman coupled with the killing of the lady and her 4 kids.
Don’t worry the pepper go soon stew.

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by dahnimoh(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Fulani sugar daddies can spend millions on you but when they Wan to knack you after taking their Kayamaza eh shocked shocked eh God, you fit run naked come outside dey cry for help.

Are talking out of experience?
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by aQUINandmore: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
dahnimoh:

Are talking out of experience?
swears, story of my life cry cry cry
That was when I was in the world though.
Now only tinubu can bring me back to my old ways.
I love you tinubu kiss kiss
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Teejaney88(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
In the last dispensation, the Foolanis behaved as if crime begins and ends with them. Sun ci Karen su Babu babbaka.
It's time to reap the evil seeds they have sawn...
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Simon ekpa,the good one says hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omisore Alleges Cover-up By Osun INEC Over Suspended Officials! / How Umahi, Masari, Ugwuanyi, Okowa, Ishaku Are Transforming Lives / Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.