Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ (9753 Views)

Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu / Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by kennethesan(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2023
What you get when killers are celebrated above the killed

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by gannod(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Joke of the year. The fulani people and their knack for mischief! Are the Fulani afraid of the consequences of what they have done for the past eight years? Well, whatever you sow, you will reap..

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Kazeem47(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Fulani sugar daddies can spend millions on you but when they Wan to knack you after taking their Kayamaza eh shocked shocked eh God, you fit run naked come outside dey cry for help.
How you take know? please tell us more of the experience grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Kenmatt(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2023
I didn't read.

Miyetti Allah!
Miyetti Allah!!
Miyetti Allah!!!

How many times did I call you?

There is time for everything.

Even the Holy book says that.

Your time is gone. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Oh my God! As if I knew it will come to this I told a friend 2 days ago that these bitch will pull a fight because they have been relegated to nothing since Buhari left and they are upset about it and here it comes the breaking news.

Miyetti my Pooh infact the entire Nigeria should charge you to court for crime against humanity you son of bitch committe against Nigerians and you still get gut to setting 55 men panel my a s s

We told you then that the day Buhari is out of our Aso Rock will be your end and thank God it happened and thank God it wasn't Atiku that won your madness would have continue. God punish you all. Now Wike is in charge of Abuja if dem born una carry your demonic cows go graze in the city una go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Papayaayasager(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Imagine... nothing court no go see for Nigeria.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Papayaayasager(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Fulani sugar daddies can spend millions on you but when they Wan to knack you after taking their Kayamaza eh shocked shocked eh God, you fit run naked come outside dey cry for help.

You are talking out of experience grin

How many times have you run out nake crying for help? cool
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by fredoooooo: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Herdsmen coming back plus IPOB ... no wahala
Herdsmen vs IPOB (Herdsmen) grin cheesy
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by PeterZoom: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Lol.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by NovusHomo(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Plenty experience, ko? grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Faposky95: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided see people crying injustice.....you ll be the one to kill,maim and destroy farm lands. Well Bubu is out of seat so una power don water down

BAT, abeg no fall our hand...
These people wey make mouth like na dem get this country for Buhari time...?!
....giving speeches every day while majority of the casualties were helpless women and children.....?!
BAT, do this one and the gods go grant you your wish....
No send them
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Allisgud: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2023
Who noticed that Fulani heardsmen body don calm down small since buhari commot

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Dshocker(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2023
When they were killing farmers and Nigerians indiscriminately, nobody called them to order, because their father was the president, now they are crying blood.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by zionzoe(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Dougad: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Only situation where I back IPOB and ESN, wipe these bastards from the face of the earth

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by REALretep(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2023
They forgot that power is transient.
They used the 8 years of Bubu power to kill and intimidate others.
Who would have dared imprison a Fulani man during the reign of Buhari

This is the beginning of the shege they will face. The main shege neva even start.

Even 1000 lawyers won't help much
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Atlantis585: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Best solution would be to take all your freaking cows and relocate out of Nigeria to Futa Jallon. Your lawsuit will have no merits even in your Sharia Courts, dummy terrorists?
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by debetmx(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2023
It shall never be well with Muhammadu Buhari and his generation.

What impudence.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Atlantis585: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Before nko!
Before you dey collect the millions, why you no run?
Don’t worry one day dem go drill that ya small toto and preek go comot for ya back side until you hear word.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by OtunbaJ: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Y don't u guys do the same during Buhari administration. Ori gbogboyin daru
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by aQUINandmore: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2023
Kazeem47:

How you take know? please tell us more of the experience grin
Chai, there's one, I call him "mallam spicy". Dude has been pestering for months, I decided to give baba a trial.

When spicy off his cloth shocked my heart raced embarassed the first time I was seeing a divk without cap.
When spicy started working on me, hey God, after first round I told him to give me some time to get myself, na so I take run for my life o.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by onlyboyson(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Mumu them want to regalize terrorist herdsmen
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by ahaz: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/miyetti-allah-sets-55-member-legal-team-others-to-tackle-alleged-injustices-against-herdsmen/
Ok no problem, the Chief Justice and the Attorney General should make sure that the trial judges should be from Mangu, barkin Ladi,Tic, Idoma, yoruba etc..let's see the outcome..bloody terrorist organization
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Kazeem47(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Chai, there's one, I call him "mallam spicy". Dude has been pestering for months, I decided to give baba a trial.

When spicy off his cloth shocked my heart raced embarassed the first time I was seeing a divk without cap.
When spicy started working on me, hey God, after first round I told him to give me some time to get myself, na so I take run for my life o.
And you kept him waiting forever with hard erection.Thats not fair.

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by nathyx(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
True Not all cattle herdsmen are terrorists but why did the innocent ones keep quiet when others start the unfantomable killings sad
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Blaze232(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
It's high time these guys called Fulani leaves us .

I stand to be corrected. They don't pay taxes nor contribute to National progress. They should leave Nigeria Already. Their wickedness has been felt by the real indigenes of Nigeria.

They should LeAve Already

They should Leave Already.

The biggest mistake of Abacha was giving them that large acres of land in Abuja.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by DrMuzungu(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2023
When talking about these miyetti allah guys, which statement is true?

A) Nne gi bu akwuna

B) Anu ofia ka gi nma

C) All of the above
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by victorazy(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2023
aQUINandmore:

See ya mouth grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by zebezebe(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Me, am not wishing these people bad but to me, they are not controlling their herders because i dont see reason why they rare their animal into people's communities and fill so confidence to do
just last week, they were raring their animal on a single bridge that link one city to the other meanwhile police were there doing their own stop and search and,,, all other road users have to wait until they cleared their animals (this is so bad of them.
in my community which is not village, they will rare their animal and poo everywhere infact residence shut their doors whenever they sight them, now they are claiming people are not fare to them
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by 00FFT00(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2023
Terrorists!. No more Buhari to cover your criminality. There are no innocent Fulani herdsmen. I don't recall where they had ever squealed on their crime-loving brethren so they can be held to account.

And for the few who may be unjustly incarcerated, if any, the many guilty who are still free and continuing in their various criminal enterprises justify their situation.

And, Fulani are not in any father's land in Nigeria. Period!.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by bluesugar18: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2023
For me this is the only reason I like IPOB and ESN
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ by Onuoha1234(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2023
There is no injustice.Miyetti Allah has vast |mpty land in Niger State for millions of Cows for Ranching. They will Never Ever be a third power in Nigeria, They can assemble all the SANs they can bribe, A band of Religious Bigots, They only buy cows from small Nigerien States! instead of breeding 'cows lo'ally,Shame you lazy People.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can The North Secede? / Five Oil Firms Implicated In Diezanis $153 Million Scandal / NASS Leadership: Buhari’s Silence Worries APC Lawmakers-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.