Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Most Beautiful Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Beautiful Country (870 Views)

The Best And Beautiful Country To Imigrate In The World / Which Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World? / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Country by afrika1(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2007
Hello,
dont know if anyone has talked about this

But the most beautiful country i have ever seen in South africa.

Cape town, durban and suncity. All three are unparrallel. Dubai is nice, esp in the palm island, but SA remains number 1.

So also says Oprah Winfrey

Afrika1
Re: Most Beautiful Country by GTay(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ poster

Visit Singapore, Trust me you'll re-write the original message and apologise angry
Re: Most Beautiful Country by Ezinwannem: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2007
have u'all been to every country? abeg rephrase da question
Re: Most Beautiful Country by afrika1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2007
GTay:

@ poster

Visit Singapore, Trust me you'll re-write the original message and apologise angry
Yeah singapore is marvellous with 10 storey buildings underground. In terms of architecture and planning, i think dubai is number 1

Ezinwannem:

have u'all been to every country? abeg rephrase da question

Ezinwannem, the question is the most beautiful country you have been to

(1) (Reply)

Acomodations For Rent In The United Kingdom / How Do I Appeal For Uk Visa ? / The Best City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.