Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas (2487 Views)

What Seriki Fulani Said About Sunday Igboho Will Shock You | Nigeria News Today / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani β€”miyetti Allah / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by MuslimPegan: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Awww cry baby 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by AfonjaEmir: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
No war in 2023 ...see how you pigs live..in 2023,,in SAD WASTE ..Ogun state.

raskymonojendor:

We know the real worthless tribe that almost 3million of them were used for Ogun sacrifice while their coward warlord fled to Abidjan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Mosh1: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendo2:

Yoruba always running away from problems

The physical standing version of Ewedu that is slimy
But wait o, how do majority of you think?
The poster might not be Fulani sef, every person from the North and a Muslim is Fulani?
And for your information, he was referring to Wike. You are glad someone referring to Christian like you as Arne because you wanted to taunts your suppose enemy. The joke is on you bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Tunde835(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
timiofede1:
After centuries of shameless ass kissing and slavish servitude, this is what the fulanis still think about Tinubu and we the yoruba moslems.

I hope my yoruba moslem brothers will not shift goal post and find a way to rope in our Igbo superiors in a matter that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Our fulani masters still consider we the yoruba moslems as infidels.

My yoruba moslem brothers, what do you have to say about this statement by our fulani master?
These people. Your predujice against muslims makes you look stupid

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by AfonjaEmir: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
You people. your love for christians makes you sound daft cool

Tunde835:
These people. Your predujice against muslims makes you look stupid

2 Likes

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by AfonjaEmir: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Is that all...

See pesin that pays you to be foolish..spits cool

raskymonojendor:

Oya. Post that of abdusalami too 🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mosh1:

But wait o, how do majority of you think?
The poster might not be Fulani sef, every person from the North and a Muslim is Fulani?
And for your information, he was referring to Wike. You are glad someone referring to Christian like you as Arne because you wanted to taunts your suppose enemy. The joke is on you bro.

Gbenu e soun omo ode, stop shifting goal post, our fulani master is referring to Tinubu and we the yoruba moslems, Tinubu is in charge of Abuja and Wike is answerable to him. Why can't we yoruba moslems ever stand-up to our fulani masters?
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by muyico(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
U said first time? O.B.J Nko? Obasanjo is also wot? Remember he a christian?

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Do they think positively about igbo people or their fellow sahelians, the hausas?
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
muyico:
U said first time?
O.B.J Nko? Obasanjo is also wot? Remember he a christian?

Obasanjo is a yoruba Christian and yoruba christians are loved and appreciated by everyone, it's only the yoruba moslems that our fulani masters belittle with so much contempt and disregard, we the yoruba moslems are not even allowed to lead prayers in the mosque even with Tinubu as president. Yoruba ronu oooo! Our fulani masters still consider we the yoruba moslems as infidels even with our slavish servitude to the fulani caliphate still dem no send us.
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by absoluteSuccess: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
You guys can create threads, I salute.

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by proeast(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
How can a tribe ..be so rejected by another tribe and they will still be dying for acceptance.

Just like in ILORIN...

Yoruba land is a conquered region... cool

It's really a sad and disgusting situation. It is due to chronic inferiority complex mixed with Stockholm syndrome.

I pity them. Spits!

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Tunde835(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You people. your love for christians makes you sound daft cool

Im a christian but i dont appreciate the way you refer to muslims
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Yes my yoruba moslem brother, I came across the news about the cannibalistic nature of we the yoruba moslems, I'm so ashamed that we the yoruba moslems keep disgracing Nigeria and Africa, tueh on the conehead of we the yoruba moslems.

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
Im a christian but i dont appreciate the way you refer to muslims

Gbenu e soun, you're a yoruba moslem and I can sight your CONEHEAD from a mile away, tueh on your ewedu conehead
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Ikpunnegi01: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Omo..This is very bad..i feel for Yoruba people. Especially, MURIC.RONU and mandate idiots,
No matter how much bridge building you claim...FULANI WILL NEVER SEE YOU AS EQUALs.

See as they are looking at the thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin

helinus This one wey dey go after igbo girls profile begging for dm
throwback
freestuffng this vagabo' made the list grin
legendhero
etc etc etc...

Stop peeping and confirm your slavish status...spits cool

Your list is complete!

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by jumper524(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
What makes you think the fulanis alone decides the faith of northern Nigeria?
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by skj1377(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
They are no longer in power as you can see Tinubu has no regards for them.
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Look at your Ezes and red cap chiefs sitting on the floor in front of the their Fulani masters during a ceremony in the Emir of Kafanchan palace 🀣🀣🀣

Chai

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Omoawoke2(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Hmmm

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by tunde1200(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Now I understand why they want to establish psychiatric hospital in the east

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
jumper524:
What makes you think the fulanis alone decides the faith of northern Nigeria?

At least they decide the fate of we the yoruba moslems, for example we have been banned for life from sighting the Ramadan moon and leading prayer in the mosque with our fulani masters present.

After centuries of shameless ass kissing we are still considered infidels by our fulani masters, yoruba ronu ooo!

Posterity will remember that I stood up to be counted when it mattered most.
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Hmmm

Yes

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
tunde1200:
Now I understand why they want to establish psychiatric hospital in the east

Yes my yoruba moslem brother, below is why they want to build psychiatric hospital in the waste

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Mosh1: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
timiofede1:

Gbenu e soun omo ode, stop shifting goal post, our fulani master is referring to Tinubu and we the yoruba moslems, Tinubu is in charge of Abuja and Wike is answerable to him. Why can't we yoruba moslems ever stand-up to our fulani masters?
Can`t wrestle with Pig, enjoy your mud.

1 Like

Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by Lordsonn: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Abuja belong to the "infidels". The indigens of Abuja are "infidels". Why can't the Muslims go and development their homeland?
Re: What A Fulani Said About The Yorubas by timiofede1: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Mosh1:

Can`t wrestle with Pig, enjoy your mud.

Mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Guber 2024:four More APC Aspirants Screened Out Of Primaries / Hausa Muslim Man Threaten Igbo Muslim Who Wants To revert Back To Christianity / Jonathan Replies Raymond Dopkesi: Go And Pay Your Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.