Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye (33507 Views)

"City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) / You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by money121(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wahala
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by MakeWeTalk: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
cccc
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by yesloaded: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by kereman1: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Only Batsards are spared from the hardship,
TemplarLandry buys fuel at 94naira per litres
leanonme82 bought a bag of rice at 6500
spagettiluv and family are assigned military excort
Spirit04 95 children are given scholarship to master degree level.

What a time to be a batsard

5 Likes

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by LordAbove: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😎 Bishop without revelation.

I dedicate “Pantera” by Alemán feat. Rema to Aşiwaju
Great jam!

#RenewedHope

You must be pregnant from all that dick riding, Mister.

3 Likes

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by KanwuliaExtra: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Common sharrrrrap! angry

1 Like

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Felaincarnated: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
U go defend tire. Hope u stand d test of time
TemplarLandry:

Great jam!

#RenewedHope
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
"Our" City boy??! What the fvck does "Our" mean??!

You and who called or accepted him as "City Boy"??!...

In these hard times, let's learn to address specific individuals as "my" rather than "our".

Abeg, no provoke people pass the one wey dey ground.

2 Likes

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by raskymonojendor: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
You don't expect a "city boy" who criminally stole Donald Duke childhood identity and disguised it his own, was involved in trafficking heroin till he forfeited $460,000 and forged official documents of educational institutions, committed brazen forgery cum perjury to value lives.
And what about your god that robbed Anambra blind.
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by DukeNija(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
LegendHero:
City boy is doing the right thing.

The bishop should talk like someone with sense at least. If you remove fuel subsidy and dollar subsidy, there will be difficulties at first because the economy will have to readjust.

We cannot continue to borrow to pay salaries and use 90% of our revenue to service debt.

I even thought removing subsidy would make everything skyrocket to like 500% but I am surprised it’s not that much as expected. If past president since the days of Obasanjo have been bold to remove the crippling subsidy without cowing because of protest, we wouldn’t have been here.

But your city boy said the benefits will be reaped by the unborn generation. Meaning you won’t witness the change you’re clamoring for.

1 Like

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by bigcasava1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
floret23:
Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship - Bishop Adeoye Knocks President

Just three months in office, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has brought extreme suffering to Nigerians and almost taken the country to war against the Republic of Niger, says an Osun-based cleric, Bishop Seun Adeoye.

Recall that Tinubu was sworn in as Nigeria’s President on May 29, 2023, making it exactly three months today that he succeeded former President, Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting, however, to the current state of the nation in a statement on Tuesday (today), Bishop Adeoye said Tinubu’s three months on the seat of power has only brought untold hardship and suffering for the majority of Nigerians.

“Today, 29th of August marks three months of Tinubu’s government. But within these three months, businesses are collapsing, people are becoming jobless, hunger now pervades the land, and many who appear to be alive are just walking corpses.

“Let the truth be told, this ‘ground’ is not ‘running’ Mr. President. It has been three months of extreme hardship and suffering for Nigerians. And it is virtually becoming unbearable.

“You and your family are up there in a secured Aso Rock. Those who surround you are big men. They can’t feel the pains the way we, the people, do. ‘Igboro o rerin Sir’. I mean, people are not happy at all. We cannot pretend that there is sadness everywhere,”
Bishop Adeoye said.

The cleric, who doubles as a human rights activist, wondered if there was anything new done by the incumbent administration that has never been done in the history of Nigeria.

He said: “Our ‘City Boy’ almost dragged us into war with the Niger Republic while terrorists, bandits and kidnappers are still having their field days in our own country. The other day, soldiers were slaughtered in Niger state, and some intending youth corpers were kidnapped in Zamfara.

“A new government ought to have even shown some signs of strength, but killings in Plateau, Niger and Benue States and other places were manifestations of ‘continuity’ of the past.

“‘Subsidy is gone’ but the so-called palliatives are mere political statements. A N5 billion largesse to a state with 5 million population is just N1,000 per person. Yet, prices of foodstuffs and transportation have gone up astronomically, and the masses are crying.

“Mr. President, your 100,000 bags of rice per state is a huge joke. It can’t go one ‘kongo or mudu’ each per family. I don’t trade in foreign currency, but how’s the dollar market today compared to when you took over?

“Soon, very soon, we’ll be overwhelmed by propaganda and sponsored performance statistics. But the fact remains that this government has not only taken food off the tables of the masses but has successfully taken smiles off their cheeks,”
he said in his statement.

However, Bishop Adeoye urged Nigerians not to stop praying for the country and her leaders.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/08/29/your-administration-has-plunged-nigerians-into-extreme-hardship-bishop-adeoye-to-tinubu/%3famp=1
kumuyi said BAT is God choice for Nigeria.
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by safarilove(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
The problem is that our politicians are not men of people again so they don't understand the realities on ground.
All politicians should regularly visit their wards, communities to feel the people's pain and ameliorate it and not just sitting in the office and listening to some reports.

1 Like

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Exceed15: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Great jam!

#RenewedHope

Point out the falsehood in his submission?
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by jaksmillioniar: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
I wish we are patient with baba tinubu he will make naija great.is all about sacrifices. We all shout but do u even show love to ur nebor
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Robbed Anambra blind, yet not one piece of evidence came forth throughout his campaign till this day... If such evidence existed, do you think his opponents, including Reno, would have hesitated to toss it all over the place??!

If you are brought before the law to prove this weighty allegation, not a word would come out of your mouth.

Social media anonymity is such a great thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Felaincarnated: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yen yen yen.. Clean dat ur ewedu mouth as u dey vomit rubbish
LegendHero:

The bishop should talk like someone with sense at least. If you remove fuel subsidy and dollar subsidy, there will be difficulties at first because the economy will have to readjust.

We cannot continue to borrow to pay salaries and use 90% of our revenue to service debt.

I even thought removing subsidy would make everything skyrocket to like 500% but I am surprised it’s not that much as expected. If past president since the days of Obasanjo have been bold to remove the crippling subsidy without cowing because of protest, we wouldn’t have been here.

2 Likes

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by iamtardey: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Well who doesn’t like a city boy cheesy wink
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by LivingTribunal: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Trash

1 Like

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Kaybaba5(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
LegendHero:

U spoke well
But city boy protest won’t allow it
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Decarbonisation: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
City Boy of failure.

You people will learn lessons, the hard way.
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
He is nothing but a very big disappointment, but I was not surprised, I knew he had nothing to offer, than to just fulfill his political ambition

1 Like

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Chibuzoripob: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
sad
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by slowice(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bishop your wretched brothers will tag you ipob grin grin

So we officially welcome you into our ipob fold with open arms.... Ekaro bishop and good morning grin
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by Bluntemperor: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Great jam!
#RenewedHope

What is Our Lord Bishop saying?
Are they not part of the scheme - 'we won't vote Muslim - Muslim Tickets',yet to their constanation, they failed woefully at the Polls and now this new narratives for a 3- Months govt, for the gaulibles audiences, since the Oppositions can't have their ways and loopholes of Revenue Loss and money missing is no longer there!
Our Bishops should tell us Solutions,not to be strolling on Tik- Tok,as if that is their callings!
Since 1961- after the discovery of Oil,how many of Our Lordship Meetings Strike to ask the Various Govt- Fed, States and Local on the Well-being of the numerous Youths - just to get employment,yet now that Subsidies on Oil' is removed,which the Tinubu,' s antagonists are concentrating on but without suggestions for alternatives,we all suddenly turning to become Politicians directly or indirectly!
Nigeria is moving and the gate of hell will not stand,for no one can claim Saints here.
We are all selling and depending on one Product=OIL.Chickena!
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by NewLife87: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Una go explain tire
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by togifon: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
LegendHero:

where u keep ur sense, biko?

1 Like

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by jchioma: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
“A new government ought to have even shown some signs of strength, but killings in Plateau, Niger and Benue States and other places were manifestations of ‘continuity’ of the past.

Tinubu has shown himself inadequately unprepared, bereft and even worse than his predecessor, Buhari, who himself is a known and certified failure. Thank God we are not suffering! Apc miscreants are having it hot hot 🔥 too, the breakfast must be good and sumptuous too. Since we are all "smiling",
Good day my people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by WorldRichest: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
You will cry tire. God has humiliated you all. Shebi you think you have been doing meetings with God and God told you who will win the last election, so what happened nah?
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by debeginin(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes, that’s how it should be. In China, they went through a lot of hardship before getting to where they are now.

Tinubu can choose to do like other past presidents. Continue to borrow, continue to subsidize, then let it reach a point where no nation on earth can borrow us money again because we can’t pay back the debt, then watch Nigerians start eating each other.

Shebi na still 90% of our earnings we dey use service debt now, when it get to 100%, una go know how far.
If we must copy China then let's also copy their constitution else everything will end in nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by UnfairLife7(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

may your life and that of your entire family lives experience what Nigeria is today. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by starstaz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
I agree. City boy wey dey Miss Road. Running Cataclysmic economic cum Chaotic Charade. Red 👀👀s every Korner.
Re: Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye by WorldRichest: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
floret23:
Tinubu is a verocious animals. Very wicked criminal. I spit on his useless head.

Una go cry tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 / Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.