Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter (44749 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2023
Senseless Yoruba people, you are crying for the exact thing you did against Jonathan. You can't take what you dish out abi? Thunder..on your worthless conehead. cool

gabbytabby:
Unfortunately the only thing you succeed in doing is introduce the headless bullies to the world continue harassing everybody.

Tinubu
Dangote
Yorubas
Hausa
USA
UK
Etc

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Is that all..
Try harder .. cool

gtassure:

Just like your Father@
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
So for a stolen Mandate people shouldn't go to court?
.Who started shouting go to COURT? Now, PO and AA are in Court and you have become a foolish wailer, from OSHOGBO brown roof extension?

You dey madt cool

Ijaya123:

Who initiated the suit in court and who carry the matter for head like gala?

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2023
IGBOs don't breed senseless people.

It's an insult for a braindead person like you to even use IGBO identity to claim relevance.

So ogbeni, carry your worthless thinking and dump it at Irabiji..or better still drop it at APC headquarters immediately..spits cool

pquaver:

I am no yoruba man.. You can deceive urself.. I am no obi supporter right from inception.. My igboness does not depend on support for obi. I remain that igbo who will keep serving you the bitterleaf truth u hate to eat... Let yoruba people deal with them self..

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by fuke(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
This is one reason why Obi or anyof his tribes man
will never be president of Nigeria.

sour losers who are not satified uless they have all.

During Jonathan they had all and push the SW to dryland.
the Yorubas kept their cool.

Now they want to pull the house down

Liing till 90s is possible. watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDtCLEAaig

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by pquaver(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
IGBOs don't breed senseless people.

It's an insult for a braindead person like you to even use IGBO identity to claim relevance.

So ogbeni, carry your worthless thinking and dump it at Irabiji..or better still drop it at APC headquarters immediately..spits cool

I am no deadbrain just because u said so, i wont let it pass. It is obvious empty vessel make the loudest noise.. If u had Substance u would let it shine through and not revert to insult, but because you are empty, u resorted to name calling.. At the end it wont stop me from being igbo, neither will it make me support the agulu fraud.. My igboness remains intact but ur self delusion will continue till eternity...

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by unavailablecity: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2023
The governor probably knows their tribe. Horrible people

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by unavailablecity: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Brainless bunch of people from the brown mud, muddy brains shioorrr!!!
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Blaze14k: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2023
georgeakins:

They are a bunch of delusional illiterates.
The same people went to civil war unprepared.
They will labour in vain

Seems this is a tribal thing for you

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by kayusely70(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Their problem has gone beyond ordinary
They're beyond redemption!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2023
I'm beginning to love the Obi and Atiku supporters. 😂 😂 😂
Whiteangel1234:
The Governor of the state of Illinois USA have come under Media twitter attack from thousands of Obidients demanding the probe of Chicago State university for forgery with regard to Tinubugate Certificate saga

Link

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Shikini: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Yes oo
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Please guys never take George's hate for the Igbos serious because I know him personally. The love of his life then left him for a rich Igbo boy. He's also a big hater of women and treats his woman like trash. George needs help trust me.
georgeakins:

Go and institute good governance in your wretched Ibo land that you all run away from

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Lordave: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Obidients really know how to make use of their media privileges.

Peter inspires only Justice and fairness, little wonder he's surrounded by intelligent and hardworking youths.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jrusky(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are a demented Agbado and drug guzzling fool. cool

Your damn headache, you likes it or not Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years so you can die now biko.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Allisgud: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
I trust obidients, they will raise his sugar level and blood pressure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Speak with qualitative delivery. Everybody must not be a your or understand touting English. cool

Lolzzz... On top English werey wey no fit perform
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by christistruth01: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nigeria dodged an Earthquake

Obidients are the black equivalent of Hitler's Nazis

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by christistruth01: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and institute good governance in your wretched Ibo land that you all run away from

They cannot

Simon Ekpa and ipob have taken it over

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by drlateef: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The Governor of the state of Illinois USA have come under Media twitter attack from thousands of Obidients demanding the probe of Chicago State university for forgery with regard to Tinubugate Certificate saga

Link

These are truly a headless mob. These people will tarnish the image of Nigeria just because they are angry that a pandora man lost an election.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by drlateef: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lordave:
Obidients really know how to make use of their media privileges.

Peter inspires only Justice and fairness, little wonder he's surrounded by intelligent and hardworking youths.

Surrounded by brain dead hooligans who bully everyone they see on social media. They will forever be losers. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by HRMK: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
BELATED AND MARE WASTED EFFORTS!
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by agabusta: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ttipsy:
Some pple r happy and support a president with forged certificate

Lol

So bad of a country

How do you know the certificate is forged? You people will just be saying your own speculations as a fact. Are you the one that issued him the original certificate??

And that is the simple reason you find it difficult to accept alternative outcomes even in the face of glaring evidence.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ttipsy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
agabusta:

How do you know the certificate is forged? You people will just be saying your own speculations as a fact. Are you the one that issued him the original certificate??

And that is the simple reason you find it difficult to accept alternative outcomes even in the face of glaring evidence.
why is his certificate being questioned??
Anybody can be president still doesn’t change anything

You can’t be elected in a questionable circumstances and expect pple to be happy !
Everybody can’t be so daft you know? Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
E pain am..badly cool

jrusky:

Your damn headache, you likes it or not Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years so you can die now biko.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eat a dicck...dont give a fvvck cool

pquaver:

I am mo deadbrain just because u said so, i wont let it pass. It is obvious empty vessel make the loudest noise.. If u had Substance u would let it shone through and not revert to insult, but because you are empty, u resulted in name calling.. At the end it wont stop me from being igbo, neither will ot make me support the agulu fraud.. My igboness remains intact but ur self delusion will continue till eternity...

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Chizaam2008: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
I can’t fit to laff die. grin
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by TrumpDonald2: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
opamoses1:

Meanwhile, Asiwaju is steaming full speed ahead grin
It's for a reason and you should know. So its nothing to brag about.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Abifarin16:

I don't think I mentioned any tribe in my post, so why are you speaking from a tribalistic standing. OK it is only Igbos that's voted PO.

Read your comment again. Thanks
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Abifarin16: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Read your comment again. Thanks
Na me get my hand, I know what I wrote. I don't need to go back.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by agabusta: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ttipsy:
why is his certificate being questioned??
Anybody can be president still doesn’t change anything

You can’t be elected in a questionable circumstances and expect pple to be happy !
Everybody can’t be so daft you know? Fvck off

You are obviously the daft one. So for the mere fact that a question was raised makes it a forged one?

Everyone cannot be happy. There's never a choice that is 100% satisfactory to everybody. I didnt even vote Tinubu. But it is senselessness to be throwing tantrums all over the place and doing the ridiculous because the winner is not your preference.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Amayabor1: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
NotProphet:

so everyone supporting Obi now supported Trump then and those of u supporting Tinubu supported Biden? grin

are u sure u dont have mental problem? grin

Nor dey disguise.

Almost every Igbo person in this country supported Trump. They were the major peddlers of fake news about election fraud.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign / Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.