Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter (44840 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Iziquiel:

Do you have the court's document that clearly states that the forfeited money was drug related?

You are asking this? Do a simple Google search you will find your answers.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by creativehubb: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
santuspearl:

What is more disgraceful than having a drug lord and serial forger and identity thief as president of Nigeria.? Tell me, or is it you that don't have Shame in supporting a criminal? Read what happened in Burkina Faso, when the time reaches, we will look for people like you alongside the corrupt politicians
I pray the violence you pray for engulf you and your family, or you can relocate to the forest and join the terrorists there, you don't need to wait. Coward ranter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by georgeakins: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bonapart:
you no get sense at all. May what is due to you of your generation not be stolen forever

Which generation?
No Ibo generation can enter Aso rock except on a visit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Ezewuzie01: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Igbos should shame for themselves small. This is actually embarrassing the Igbo as a tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Iziquiel:

Do you have the court's document that clearly states that the forfeited money was drug related?

Pls stop asking them any question we are brazenly waiting for them. The world will witness a history never seen or heard before, if dem born these bastards well let them enter street I swear to Jah we will.put Nigeria on the news for a wrong reason that will shock and shake the entire world that Youth of a country go all out against each other tit for tat, blood for blood.

We have gathered so far 196,000 combat ready youths against obidients and more are signing in every hours and minutes from all region and parties. We dare them during swearing-in at Eagle Square but they ran away. Una wan see shege we are waiting the world will witness what they never seen before in human history....

I had told these bastards 3 days ago wr no longer appeal to you anymore let's tear it all down and see if obi will not be dead within hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
slowice:
This is patriotism... No room for corruption and those aiding corruption must be called out no matter who they are or how highly placed.

Well done obidients..... History will be kind to us all for fighting to good fight for the redemption of our nation.

Bro, OBidients are like the COMMUNISTS of China that made the Country a WORLD POWER.🙂

Go and Read Chinese History during WW2.

Dat's how USA and Britain Collaborated with the Nationalists to Hold China down, like US wants to do with Tinubu.😕🙁

But COMMUNISTS Fought hard till Death and Finally defeated the Nationalists.😊

If not for the Communists, China would have been a Low class country like Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. 😒🙁

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Chibuzoripob: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
SENSELESS OBIDIENTS sad grin grin 🐖🐖🐖s

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by georgeakins: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

lolz
see how u couldnt swallow the truth thrown at u grin but deviated as usual.
u guys keep dragging Nigeria back by voting irresponsible people because of tribe and religion. first it was buhari with no certificate, now it another useless old man with same no certificate.
we have kept quiet enough. Nigeria belong to all of us and we must not fold our hands and watch u people to continue destroying it.
we must fight to save nigeria from the grip of tribal and religion elements like u

Go to your cursed region and start voting for responsible people.

Ibo land is the most backward since 1960

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by JOemmy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
opamoses1:
The obingo mobs are predictable. After the Governor ignores them,

- They will target the Illinois House of Representatives members
After they get ignored again,
- They would move on to the illinois Judge in Atiku's case.
After they get ignored again,
- They will now cycle back to Joe Biden like Chimamanda Adichie who also got ignored grin

How did u obi haters even know those people commenting on the governor twitter page are all obi supporters? Why leave atiku and the edo lawyer that instituted the case in the US to start attacking peter obi and his obidients are you people scared of atiku? Am beginning to conclude and believe that you people are really fulani slaves who doesn't have the guts to challenge them.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by MRMRMR: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Mugu..you dont know that the meeting is to tell him to back out?

Same America that released his drug files?
same america that said elections were fraudulent?
same Biden that has NEVER congratulated him?

Now after begging BIDEN to congratulate him, and he refused, you believe biden is calling him out of love? You are dull, demented and shallow. cool cool cool

Obidients are among the most deranged group. Wail from now to tomorrow the great JAGABAN of Africa remains the president jigigba. It no longer makes any sense to argue with a frustrated group. My brother while I am happy my candidate is the president, you are sad yours lost. I can only say sorry for your painful lost. However, no matter how hard u wail, u can not change reality.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Iziquiel(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are asking this? Do a simple Google search you will find your answers.
Google search? 😂 Goodnight Sir.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by candygist: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
That is how you know people that are determined to rid their environment of despicable and worthless characters.

Tinubu will be dragged to the length and breath of the world, because a certificate forger, can never be trusted with the lives of 200 million people.

Atiku set the infernno..it gained traction, but useless Tinubu idiots are saying Obi supporters are behind it.

It will NEVER be well with paid to be foolish supporters of the greatest disgrace called a president by TOUTs and layabouts...

THE Governor and even his deputy, even the state legislature should be notified on Twitter...and the clown with a stolen victory must be removed by force...

Bastards... cool

So a governor in America will come and remove a president in Nigeria ? Obi supporters

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Iziquiel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
jrusky:

Pls stop asking them any question we are brazenly waiting for them. The world will witness a history never seen or heard before, if dem born these bastards well let them enter street I swear to Jah we will.put Nigeria on the news for a wrong reason that will shock and shake the entire world that Youth of a country go all out against each other tit for tat, blood for blood.

We have gathered so far 196,000 combat ready youths against obidients and more are signing in every hours and minutes from all region and parties. We dare them during swearing-in at Eagle Square but they ran away. Una wan see shege we are waiting the world will witness what they never seen before in human history....

I had told these bastards 3 days ago wr no longer appeal to you anymore let's tear it all down and see if obi will not be dead within hour.

Those guys they very annoying and irritating but e never reach wey we go burn down our Country.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Go to your cursed region and start voting for responsible people.

Ibo land is the most backward since 1960
lolz
i love seeing ur people's tears grin
the least igbo state ebonyi, is far better than ur ondo and ekiti combined grin
tell Tinubu to grant u guys oduduwa republic, then u can now have the right to start chasing people away from ur region grin but for now, na chest beating u dey
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by georgeakins: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

another idiot that possibly doesnt know where his next meal will come from is busy attacking the most successful tribe. just dey play.
they have never been president, yet far better than those claiming to be rulers like u
ozwor grin

Obi go contest tire, I repeat.
No Ibo shall smell Aso rock.

You think everyone is wretched like you.
So many Ibos who are my friend that beg me for money here.
Poor people like you will be boasting on empty stomach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by LOVEGINO(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Their problem has gone beyond ordinary
dem be online a tors. E go still go spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jrusky(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Iziquiel:

Those guys they very annoying and irritating but e never reach wey we go burn down our Country.

Bro enough of appealing to them this is so irritating.

We waited for them during swearing-in they escaped and never come, we are still waiting for them patiently I swear to God.

We have told them let peace reign they refused, we told them to move on they refused we tried everything they bluffed it all then let's go for the pieces if that is what they want.

We are ready waiting for them and I assure them obi will be capture, kneel him down and give him Samuel Doe treatment for his defiancy to burn down Nigeria.

Enough is enough. If you appeal so tey to somebody and he or she kept bluffing it den let him or her do the worst.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by georgeakins: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jeyun:
and your life will keep getting more miserable by the day. Open gutter deficators OPC terrorist

My duty is to ensure no Ibo goes near Aso rock till the second coming of Christ, except on a visit.
Jagaban presidency go pepper ibo die!
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Penguin2: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:
Give other Nigerians and Africans over there a bad name una hear. Block your opportunity and that of others.

You will tell me that it is Tinubu that started it, but you so called obedient's will end it.

Keep It Up, let's all suffer the blow back.

Your problem is how not to give Africans/Other Nigerians bad name so that America will not stop them from Japaing, Abi?

You are not interested in building your country in a way that you will never wanna Japa?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by georgeakins: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

lolz
i love seeing ur people's tears grin
the least igbo state ebonyi, is far better than ur ondo and ekiti combined grin
tell Tinubu to grant u guys oduduwa republic, then u can now have the right to start chasing people away from ur region grin but for now, na chest beating u dey

Jagaban presidency go pepper ibo tire.
One Ibo don run mad for my street because Pit Obi lost.
Many Ibos shall run mad after supreme Court judgement.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by hobat4cash(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:
Give other Nigerians and Africans over there a bad name una hear. Block your opportunity and that of others.

You will tell me that it is Tinubu that started it, but you so called obedient's will end it.

Keep It Up, let's all suffer the blow back.

Quit blabbing
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Jagaban presidency go pepper ibo tire.
One Ibo don run mad for my street because Pit Obi lost.
Many Ibos shall run mad after supreme Court judgement.
lolz
he should rule for 100yrs na wetin concern the igbos grin
they have not produced president since 1960 and they are still the most successful tribe

las las u dey do urself, thinking u are doing others grin grin
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi go contest tire, I repeat.
No Ibo shall smear Aso rock.

You think everyone is wretched like you.
So many Ibos who are my friend that beg me for money here.
Poor people like you will be boasting on empty stomach.
everybody is rich on social media grin grin grin
him say igbos begged am for money grin grin
go back to ur dream
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Tosin67: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
That is how you know people that are determined to rid their environment of despicable and worthless characters.

Tinubu will be dragged to the length and breath of the world, because a certificate forger, can never be trusted with the lives of 200 million people.

Atiku set the infernno..it gained traction, but useless Tinubu idiots are saying Obi supporters are behind it.

It will NEVER be well with paid to be foolish supporters of the greatest disgrace called a president by TOUTs and layabouts...

THE Governor and even his deputy, even the state legislature should be notified on Twitter...and the clown with a stolen victory must be removed by force...

Bastards... cool

This ur lamentation is giving some kind of vibes.... Cry the more obingo. Useless nincompoop. Foolish loser. Una go cry tire. Tinubu no b una papa mate. See his brainless head.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by ImperialYoruba: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Styluss:
Should that be a case in the first place? Cant you produce your secondary school year book if you were asked? Shouldnt it be a thing of pride if you have nothing to hide?
This is not rocket science.

You want to see my information, pay for access.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Are you doing copy and paste schematics? You are not definitely in Lagos..

You speak like a Yoruba in Oshogbo or He-badan. Your writing shows you are truly daft. cool

Tosin67:

This ur lamentation is giving some kind of vibes.... Cry the more obingo. Useless nincompoop. Foolish loser. Una go cry tire. Tinubu no b una papa mate. See his brainless head.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
For asking that question, it shows how foolish you are. cool

candygist:

So a governor in America will come and remove a president in Nigeria ? Obi supporters
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
I am not Atiku that went to court. Face Atiku na .cowardd cool

MRMRMR:

Obidients are among the most deranged group. Wail from now to tomorrow the great JAGABAN of Africa remains the president jigigba. It no longer makes any sense to argue with a frustrated group. My brother while I am happy my candidate is the president, you are sad yours lost. I can only say sorry for your painful lost. However, no matter how hard u wail, u can not change reality.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
E pain am wellu wellu...

Cry Blood.. cool

jrusky:

It will never be well with well with you for supporting obi a bloody green snake occultic goat.

If you like drag Tinubu to anywhere either you likes it or not he will rule your stupid
a s s for 8 years.

Obi the motherfucker bitch of Nigeria will never rule Nigeria in his life time if you like kill yourself or drink poison we don't care.

BASTARD!!!
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Speak with qualitative delivery. Everybody must not be a tout or understand touting English. cool

Fearyourcreator:

You state governor's dey there but una mumu wan die on top President Tinubu matter
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by AfonjaEmir: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
You don dey fear..

IGBOs need to go back to their region ASAP. cool

aswani:

You appear to be a very angry person.

How exactly will you deal with them as a region?

Be calming down abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) / Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.