Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec (41829 Views)

There Are Allegations That Chicago State University Removed The 1979 Yearbook . / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Deemas(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

Did peter Obi and Atiku present year book to validate there degree,
Peter Obi collected is certificate on a day that turns out to be saturday, who attested to it

You don't believe CSU statement but you believe year book they post .. does that make sense
Lets say CSU wants to play oluwole fraud, what will it cost CSU to upload a yearbook with Tinubu in the mix or is it not impossible ??

Beer parlour argument. Please try and upgrade yourself, a world class university is in dilemma here.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Omoawoke2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
striker07:
Nawa for the headless mob o.

Psychiatrist patients
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Blaze14k: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

tell us how he is correct?

Use that website wayback machine then type in that ancestors.com website. The website don't belong to Chicago state university and that website was last updated 14th July 2022. 1979 was omitted on purpose but not deleted. When u go to 1980 page 15 of the actual website you will see a name Bola A Thubv. Now the problem I have is that I don't money to access that record. So if have money you can check that record yourself and see what it says. It's could be the actual record of tinubu or not I haven't verified yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
ImoleNaija:

When your eyes get weary, they would go blind. All for nothing tongue
You dey fear?
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by XAUBulls: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
politicoNG:
FACT-CHECK: Did Chicago State University Delete 1979 Yearbook From Its Website To Protect Tinubu?

https://thewhistler.ng/fact-check-did-chicago-state-university-delete-1979-yearbook-from-its-website-to-protect-tinubu/
This is a despicable act of criminal defamation.

The reknowned CSU and Tinubu have to take full legal action against these creeps ASAP to serve as a lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by NotProphet: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Use that website way back machine then type in that ancestors.com website. The website don't belong to Chicago state university and that website was last updated 14th July 2022. 1979 was omitted on purpose but not deleted. When u go to 1980 page 15 of the actual website you will see a name Bola A Thubv. Now the problem I have is that I don't money to access that record.
and where did u see where it was quoted that the website belongs to chicago state university? grin
can u please show me?
people only used the website to access the school yearbooks. nobody ever claimed it belongs to CSU. if the website belongs to CSU, why will people be dragging CSU to come and explain again grin
i seriously wondered what the fact checker is fact checking grin.
i myself went TO the website to try to access it when i saw the video. i never saw where it was stated it belongs to CSU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by hosemujica: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

So Year Books is equivalent of certificate
Its called investigation, that with a couple more evidence will put this all to rest, so he can concentrate on governing . In the United States yearbooks are very important, in most cases if you present it together with your certificate, no more questions asked.

In other cases, one of your classmates just needs to come up with evidence that he knows you, and collaborates your story with evidence.

Again, Iโ€™m not really interested in him leaving office or anything like that cause his presidency has favored me immensely. But then if we ever want to be a sane society, we need to clear all doubts about our supreme leader.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Oshe3084: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
First of all,your wayback machine you used for fact-checking only checks for archived web pages,and in this scenario the webpage in contention is assumed to be deleted not archived.
Secondly, for wayback machine to get an old webpage,you have to get to the exact old website url that was deleted or archieved to examine the contents of the URL page. As of the time of this fact finding, you donโ€™t have it
So this fact finding is misleading
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Blaze14k: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

and where did u see where it was quoted that the website belongs to chicago state university? grin
can u please show me?
people only used the website to access the school yearbooks. nobody ever claimed it belongs to CSU. if the website belongs to CSU, why will people be dragging CSU to come and explain again grin
i seriously wondered what the fact checker is fact checking grin.
i myself went TO the website to try to access it when i saw the video. i never saw where it was stated it belongs to CSU

I don't know about that tho but initially I actually thought the website belongs to Chicago state university. It's my personal opinion tho and sure 1 or 2 people must have thought the same. I think we need to check that record that contain Bola on it. Maybe it's David hundeyin got his record from.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by DaRuud(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
If a US University could delete 1979 year book , kept silent over the Tinubu case as to release his result , this shows that US is a corrupt government , I have no faith again in this government

politicoNG:
FACT-CHECK: Did Chicago State University Delete 1979 Yearbook From Its Website To Protect Tinubu?

https://thewhistler.ng/fact-check-did-chicago-state-university-delete-1979-yearbook-from-its-website-to-protect-tinubu/
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Irony1: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
XAUBulls:

This is a despicable act of criminal defamation.

The reknowned CSU and Tinubu have to take full legal action against these creeps ASAP to serve as a lesson.

Them no born Tinubu well to institute legal action. It is there that he would cast himself
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Emekaonline: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I guess you are referring to agbadorians and Tinubu minions. They fit into your description... headless mob

You must be a fool if you dont know who Soludo referred to as headless mob

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by chidiokay: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Deemas:

Beer parlour argument. Please try and upgrade yourself, a world class university is in dilemma here.

Dilemma says who

Clowns that where speaking good and arguing something as lame/dumb as Jubril of sudan,, clowns that use ear to differentiate Buhari from Buhari

Clowns that spoke ill of Jamb and foolishly chose mmisoema claim over Jamb report

Clowns that attacked Guniness book of record making baseless accusations

Clowns that promised to show the world how Peter Obi won buh went to court to display mediocrity

its no longer drug/Forfeiture case it is now Year book wink cheesy serial losers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by NotProphet: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

I don't know about that tho but initially I actually thought the website belongs to Chicago state university. It's my personal opinion tho and sure 1 or 2 people must have thought the same. I think we need to check that record that contain Bola on it. Maybe it's David hundeyin got his record from.
this is the misinformation seun and nairaland keep pushing.
imagine fact checking a claim that never existed. the person they claimed brought the video never said CSU is associated with ancestry.com website. he displayed the site he got his info from for everyone to see. and when u login into the ancestry website, there is no link to CSU. i wondered why people will now assumed they are linked and start pushing their assumption as coming from the obidients, and nairaland are quick to move such info to frontpage without verifying becos it suit their agenda

thankGod for X (formerly twitter)
no useless site can feed us with lies again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by NotProphet: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

Dilemma says who

Clowns that where speaking good and arguing something as lame/dumb as Jubril of sudan,, clowns that use ear to differentiate Buhari from Buhari

Clowns that spoke ill of Jamb and foolishly chose mmisoema claim over Jamb report

Clowns that promised to show the world how Peter Obi won buh went to court to display mediocrity

its no longer drug/Forfeiture case it is now Year book wink cheesy serial losers

a man with many baggages grin
aint u ashamed to support such a person?
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Dottormentor: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
[You are so daft to have Photoshop this. That you stupid eyes will soon go blind.
A won eyan aro
quote author=successmatters post=125444787]The judiciary, we are watching you.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by FreeStuffsNG: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is a difference between IPOB members and Obidients then your education was a waste

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Blaze14k: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

this is the misinformation seun and nairaland keep pushing.
imagine fact checking a claim that never existed. the person they claimed brought the video never said CSU is associated with ancestry.com website. he displayed the site he got his info from for everyone to see. and when u login into the ancestry website, there is no link to CSU. i wondered why people will now assumed they are linked and start pushing their assumption as coming from the obidients, and nairaland are quick to move such info to frontpage without verifying becos it suit their agenda

thankGod for X (formerly twitter)
no useless site can feed us with lies again

Yah I get your point. I don't think seun cares cos he is here to make his money
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by chidiokay: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
frugal:

I get you, but no one is contesting their academic qualifications. A public official should be an open book. Why go thru so much trouble to hide everything about you? It makes no sense.

What could be more open than a validation and attestation from "institution of interest"
CSU has over millions of alumni from all over the world, why must it be only Tinubu that they've spent the last two decades answering one question.
IN as much as CSU recognises Tinubu and accept him as an Alumni there is nothing more credible that, institution don't owe the public any explanation over its issuances

In every company when you submit your CV, the HR dept seek verification from territiary institutions via letterheads and thats all, that is the standard & required protocol all over the world, OBI and Atiku should start by showing us there year book
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Toks2008(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

Why not tell us the law or constitution they violated, CSU has exclusive right to share information as they deem fit

IF atiku was Tinubu employer, will CSU do more than they already did, how many of you did your employers get yearbook or video of your convocation from university of interest upon employment
To the people whose CSU official statement means nothing what will yearbook change,

Tafa balogun collected official report from FBI to exenorate Tinubu, did atiku/obi not still go to court
People that did not believe FBI are looking for yearbook to believe, wink who is fooling who

People that could claim Buhari is dead without evidence, jubril of sudan ...bunch of fools

Don't you think your situation is worrisome.

You are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

A man has two different certificates signed by two different people from same universities and you think that is not a viable reason to challenge the authenticity.

I think Tinubu supporters are jinxed with foolishness

BTW I am Yoruba. A thouroubred omoluabi with sound mind and not the one possessed with the spirit of zombeism.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by richeeyo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
itsme01:
cool

They just manufacture some delusional weird nonsense and start trending it

Headless mob

Racist White Chicago State University graduate online must be looking at the Obidiotss mobs like some Monkeys with internet, and bunch of scammers, living inside huts , caves , shithole and swinging from trees to trees

Thats the gun from chuck Norris movie
Equalizer 2000
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by deji17: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obi.dense have no sense. Very juvenile. They chase after the wind always. What manner of stupidity is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by itsme01: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
richeeyo:

Thats the gun from chuck Norris movie
Equalizer 2000

Lol... Good old movie even their L300 Korope bus

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by perrychemical: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jamieb:
hmmm

I still can't understand why one man is so shrouded in mystery and so much unverifiable facts.

This points to who we are as a people. When ever it seems to favour us, we shut down morality and tag those who wants the right thing done as haters.

That's the major issue of this nation. Individualism will rip it apart cos the good of the nation is a mirage .

Politicians milk this to the fullest. Throw crumbles at the people. Those who are able to catch some of the crumbles become thankful while "not sending " those who aren't .

Age forgery ( cos he is older than he claims )

certificate unverifiable

origin unverifiable

pry and sec school unverifiable

Naija civil war ended over 50 years ago and yet no reconciliation till date. We keep moving in cycle and getting worst.

Rwanda genocide ended in 94 and in less than 30 years, they've made a significant stride becoming one of the most prosperous countries in Africa.

Meanwhile, support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel please ๐Ÿ™

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU?si=jFZJEnWFR6TdHpqV

I am really surprised by the thinking of most people investigating the certificate of the president. I do not think it is possible to cover this kind of things in the United State. In fact, it will be very difficult to do that. It is absolutely a waste of energy to think Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago State University as he claimed.

Maybe you can do this kind of thing in Nigeria, but in America, it will definitely be difficult going by the level of investigations people have done in the past. If truelly he did not graduate, I am sure they must have gotten to the root of this matter.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by frugal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

What could be more open than a validation and attestation from "institution of interest"
CSU has over millions of alumni from all over the world, why must it be only Tinubu that they've spent the last two decades answering one question.
IN as much as CSU recognises Tinubu and accept him as an Alumni there is nothing more credible that, institution don't owe the public any explanation over its issuances

In every company when you submit your CV, the HR dept seek verification from territiary institutions via letterheads and thats all, that is the standard & required protocol all over the world, OBI and Atiku should start by showing us there year book

Why write to CSU to not release your academic records to Nigerians? Why are you defending this bro?
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by garfield1: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
All eyes on the judiciary

Shifting goalpost
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Fearyourcreator: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
striker07:
Nawa for the headless mob o.
Asin ehn
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by TruthinAction: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
So, where is the 1979 yearbook?

They should look for it and add it. Maybe, they will do it after editing.

There are criminal everywhere.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Omoawoke: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Tinubu/FG will eventually need to build a new mental hospital in each of the 5 SE States for all these lunatic IPOB terrorist cannibals. The emergence of a Yoruba Muslim man as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has made so many IPOB terrorist cannibals lose their common sense. They have lost their ability to think and behave rationally. A Yoruba Muslim as the president is the last thing they can ever imagine happening hence this has robbed them of the little sanity that they had left. Now they have gone totally insane and mad.
Their psychosis will only worsen as Tinubu will be President for the next eight years. Sooner or later some of them will end up naked on the streets just because of Tinubu.

Need to be completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Deemas(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

Dilemma says who

Before you shout clowns, kindly note that I am your paymaster from far North tongue
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by ORIENTATION101: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
caprini1:
Provide one each of Tinubu,s primary, secondary and university class mates and get $1000 .
use the 1k dolls as palliative to the needy around you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.