Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec (41885 Views)

There Are Allegations That Chicago State University Removed The 1979 Yearbook . / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by gawu1: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jamieb:
hmmm

I still can't understand why one man is so shrouded in mystery and so much unverifiable facts.

This points to who we are as a people. When ever it seems to favour us, we shut down morality and tag those who wants the right thing done as haters.

That's the major issue of this nation. Individualism will rip it apart cos the good of the nation is a mirage .

Politicians milk this to the fullest. Throw crumbles at the people. Those who are able to catch some of the crumbles become thankful while "not sending " those who aren't .

Age forgery ( cos he is older than he claims )

certificate unverifiable

origin unverifiable

pry and sec school unverifiable

Naija civil war ended over 50 years ago and yet no reconciliation till date. We keep moving in cycle and getting worst.

Rwanda's genocide ended in 94 and less than 30 years, they've made a significant stride becoming one of the most prosperous countries in Africa.

Meanwhile, support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel please 🙏

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU?si=jFZJEnWFR6TdHpqV
The wailers who believed that Buhari was dead and substituted with one Jubrin al Sudan are the same people that transformed into a headless mob saying all sorts of things against that man you think he is rounded by unverifiable facts.
If you are not one of them, from the whole indication, I can wholeheartedly say that they have achieved in converting you.
If anybody is surrounded by unverifiable facts, that should be those headless mob who would always want us to believe their unverifiable facts hook, line, and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by successmatters(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dottormentor:
[You are so daft to have Photoshop this. That you stupid eyes will soon go blind.
A won eyan aro
quote author=successmatters post=125444787]The judiciary, we are watching you.

Sorry about your glaucoma grin
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by chidiokay: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Deemas:

Before you shout clowns, kindly note that I am your paymaster from far North tongue

There is no history or transaction to back that up, naa you get your mouth

As far as the presidency is concern, SW have presented two president,

In the last 23yrs, SW as produced two kingmakers/Godfather where north can't even boast of one

Tinubu said emi lokan, your fathers in the north bow and accepted go n rewatch the apc primaries

Your fathers work day and night in farm to feed the SW, remember the loses when North could not bring there farm produce to SW.

who be yaa mate
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by chidiokay: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
frugal:

Why write to CSU to not release your academic records to Nigerians? Why are you defending this bro?

Does CSU owe the public any information on issuance of certificate

At the time Peter Obi certificate surface online ,and the issuance date of saturday did NSSUkA host any town hall meeting

Did Nssuka release Peter Obi result to the public ? is Atiku result in the public ? ... you people go just open mouth waaa .. is school certificate now stock exchange index that public must see
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Deemas(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

There is no history or transaction to back that up, naa you get your mouth

As far as the presidency is concern, SW have presented two president,

In the last 23yrs, SW as produced two kingmakers/Godfather where north can't even boast of one

Tinubu said emi lokan, your fathers in the north bow and accepted go n rewatch the apc primaries

Your fathers work day and night in farm to feed the SW, remember the loses when North could not bring there farm produce to SW.

who be yaa mate

Why are you so pained despite the the fact that SW occupies the presidential seat. Is there something we don't know?
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by frugal(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

Does CSU owe the public any information on issuance of certificate

At the time Peter Obi certificate surface online ,and the issuance date of saturday did NSSUkA host any town hall meeting

Did Nssuka release Peter Obi result to the public ? is Atiku result in the public ? ... you people go just open mouth waaa .. is school certificate now stock exchange index that public must see
OK.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by chidiokay: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Deemas:

Why are you so pained despite the the fact that SW occupies the presidential seat. Is there something we don't know?

Pained becos i sent you aboniki ?

you beta go n find your mates to do lame arguement with
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by creativehubb: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obi supporters take themselves and Obi too serious grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Deemas(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
chidiokay:

Pained becos i sent you aboniki ?

you beta go n find your mates to do lame arguement with

You are so dull, it is very audible and visible. People like you have never left the SW not to talk of a global interaction.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by chidiokay: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Deemas:

You are so dull, it is very audible and visible. People like you have never left the SW not to talk of a global interaction.

k
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Father4all: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
The institution will regret knowing anything of that name
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by paramakina202: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is a difference between IPOB members and Obidients then your education was a waste

There is no difference between you,boko and apc.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Kukutente23: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
But a thread made front page using the so-called year book. That means the year book in circulation with a "Bola Thubv" as Tinubu is fake!!
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by GUNITGuy: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is a difference between IPOB members and Obidients then your education was a waste
Honestly I don't know we're to place those similar entities ....I had to abandon my support for P.O after election with the manner they attack anything Yoruba online including myself

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by odutolu1(m): 3:11am On Aug 30, 2023
These Obi mobs are embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Titogbanski: 4:05am On Aug 30, 2023
I was hoping the story would clear the air but it does only deepens the mystery.

It would have been better to fact check whether BAT went to CSU and not whether 1979 yearbook was deleted by CSU.

The story only now makes me want to look at this issue with more interest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by madridguy(m): 4:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Therefore, claims that the Chicago State University deleted its 1979 yearbook from its website to protect President Tinubu are FALSE and MISLEADING.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Swiftboy(m): 4:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Factchecking the factchecker, there's nowhere in that tweet they claim the yearbook is from the university. You made it up to score a point which is a white lie to deceive people to believe you are right. Chicago University needs to release the academic records shikena.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by creativehubb: 6:08am On Aug 30, 2023
Swiftboy:
Factchecking the factchecker, there's nowhere in that tweet they claim the yearbook is from the university. You made it up to score a point which is a white lie to deceive people to believe you are right. Chicago University needs to release the academic records shikena.
Obi himself is a nonentity in the world affairs, you obidients zombies take yourself too important grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Banter1(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
All eyes on the judiciary
Tinubu is your president for the next 4yrs and more. I have learned to accept things I can't change, you can do the same too for your peace of mind and sanity.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by cecs(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
which foolish eyes ? You better wake up from slumber. PBAT for 8yrs
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by emmy512: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2023
At this point if what you say online has effect on what happens offline you should be responsible for it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by plaindealer: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2023
twilliamx:

Why are you insulting daft people? This ones are beyond daft

Oponu pandora loser, there's a difference between CSU and Ancestry.com

How daft can you clowns be to be parading Ancestry.com's website as CSU?

CSU doesn't keep yearbooks on its website.

Illiterates.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by antibullshit: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2023
I went to an american school and I can tell you quite honestly that they publish yearbooks every year . They take pictures of every student which
is captioned with the students name . They also take pictures of school activities throughout the year which are also published . Teachers , other staff and even school bus drivers pictures and names are all there. Anyone who went to an american school shouldn't find it hard to prove. Like me for example I can show anyone several editions of my school yearbook with my name and pictures . If Tinubu had it he would have brought it out by now. Its not rocket science !
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2023
politicoNG:
FACT-CHECK: Did Chicago State University Delete 1979 Yearbook From Its Website To Protect Tinubu?

https://thewhistler.ng/fact-check-did-chicago-state-university-delete-1979-yearbook-from-its-website-to-protect-tinubu/

Ok since you say it is from another website why didn't you present the one from CSU website.

I bet if you have it on the CSU website you would have posted it but u are only clever by half.

Some of us don't take time to research hence you guys keep dishing out falsehood.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by alcuin(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2023
Amaggedon:
You education is a waste because obidient delivered lagos and abuja in the and other place where there is no ipob.

Lol. IPOB members are everywhere around the world. You no get sense.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by twilliamx(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2023
plaindealer:

Oponi pandora loser, there's a difference between CSU and Ancestry.com

How daft can you clowns be to be parading Ancestry.com's website as CSU?

CSU doesn't keep yearbooks on its website.

Illiterates.

You are still insulting illiterates.... This ones are just plain and simple retards with nothing functional in thier head.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by twilliamx(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Swiftboy:

So if the year book is not from the school so what's the essence of the argument?
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Amaggedon: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2023
alcuin:

Lol. IPOB members are everywhere around the world. You no get sense.
Ipob has the highest population in lagos state and abuja? Wow so we now have yoruba ipob , gwarri ipob , nupe ipob, hausa ipob, fulani ipob e.t.c . Clap for your stupidity.

In your own definition , ipob are those from a particular ethnic group within the nigeria state that lives in urban area and has good looks(as portrailed in lagos) with good scource of livelihood, deride of tribalism and ethnic bigotry, rational and place the interest of the country ahead of their personal interest
. Resilient and has self will.
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by cuthberto5: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2023
politicoNG:
FACT-CHECK: Did Chicago State University Delete 1979 Yearbook From Its Website To Protect Tinubu?

https://thewhistler.ng/fact-check-did-chicago-state-university-delete-1979-yearbook-from-its-website-to-protect-tinubu/
Oya over to you na oga fact checker and defender of fraud in high places..fact check BAT'S nursery,primary and secondary schools join make we see something...radarada somebody🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec by Helgreenluv(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
I pray for you to receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In / Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) / Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.