Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever (20438 Views)

Banks Lead Nigerian Stocks to World’s Second-Best Gains in 2024 / BREAKING: Exchange Rate Falls To N993/$1, Lowest Level Ever On Official NAFEM / Oil Prices Hit Highest Levels Since 2015 Amid Tightening Markets, Saudi Purge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by barbstee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Mosba: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
At the expenses of those who don't trade on the stock market
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Omoawoke2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Any good news is a bad news for some children of darkness and negativity.

They are only attracted to negative news to celebrate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by DiamondPant(f): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ok.
In case you don't understand what they are saying, the story means that money exchanged hands between the rich and the richer eventually making some people richer while others go poorer, and on their way to join the broke gang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Ikpunnegi01: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin trying hard to use every newspaper to paint themselves white meanwhile people, I mean Ebola's people keep dying of hunger and starvation.. Una go starve tire , with no evidence.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Kaa4(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
With lies and deceit and slf denial to those who choosed to believe a lie.
handsomeyinka:
Nigeria will be great again..
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by jconsulting(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=125447383][/quote]4

The way of God is not the way of men, most Nigerians hate him but he will be the one to deliver the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by jconsulting(f): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Any good news is a bad news for some children of darkness and negativity.

They are only attracted to negative news to celebrate

What i know is that in this regime so people will smile while some idiots will cry.

If Tinubu start free transport today some set of idiots will still complain about the kind of buses. You can't please everyone especially the low I. Q obidients

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Odingo1: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lagos-Ibadan news Propaganda, always lying πŸ€₯
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by itsme01: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Uneducated slowpoke full this forum Sha

Your country stock market is doing great, you claim it's non of you broke poor uneducated slowpoke business

Well the company you work is making more profit, it is giving out more dividend

You parents pension is also invested in stock market, you parents pension Investment is getting fatter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Basic123: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
gammarays:
Another manipulated Agbado statistics. These guys are just improving on Buhari's tactics. Well Oga Balablue said He'll continue where Bubu stopped. πŸ™„πŸ™„

We'll soon hear 100 million Nigerians became multi millionaires in the last 3 months

60 million jobs created in the last 6 months
Ask your friends that trade in stocks if you have any in your life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Onabeem(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na statistics we go chop?
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by gammarays(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Basic123:

Ask your friends that trade in stocks if you have any in your life
Mugu I had stocks before you knew about it. I said something about manipulation if you can't read.

Stocks and other financial elements can be manipulated to paint a picture. If you can't understand then you're still a novice.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Omoawoke2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
jconsulting:

What i know is that in this regime so people will smile while some idiots will cry.

If Tinubu start free transport today some set of idiots will still complain about the kind of buses. You can't please everyone especially the low I. Q obidients

Obidiotts have been crying and will continue to cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by opamoses1: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Great..I see Obidients already crying at this good news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by YesDaddyTill203: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
nairalee:
I know agbadorians will come and ejaculate on this. same way we kept hearing audio indices during Buhari's regime.

Any NEWS that will not make life easier for poor Nigerians is nothing but NOISE as far as I'm concerned. No matter how great a financial expert u are, if your ideas stop at theories and cannot practically improve anything then u should just be a JSS1 classroom teacher
Ode, these are the kinds of signs and steps that economists look for when predicting future economic outlooks.
Unfortunately, most of you dumb asses are semi educated and too brainwashed to look to the future.
You want the president to come and give you kerosene today.
Dumbest retard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by lilachiever(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
This wouldn't have been so it naira exchange was not unified..
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Basic123: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
gammarays:

Mugu I had stocks before you knew about it. I said something about manipulation if you can't read.

Stocks and other financial elements can be manipulated to paint a picture. If you can't understand then you're still a novice.
πŸ˜†...shift.
If OBI is the president you will not be doing this stupid rationalization

Manipulation ko...womanipulation ni.

Pelee oo,stock broker πŸ˜†
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by blueAgent(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
DiamondPant:
Ok.
In case you don't understand what they are saying, the story means that money exchanged hands between the rich and the richer eventually making some people richer while others go poorer, and on their way to join the broke gang.

So true.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ufuosman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Make una dey play
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by blueAgent(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
jconsulting:

The way of God is not the way of men, most Nigerians hate him but he will be the one to deliver the country.
My friend shutup.
Let him deliver you and other APCshit slaves first.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by texas1990(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Will this reduce the hardship Ebola has caused Nigerians.
Ooh you mean that decease your forefathers brought to this country? We knew you Igbos when u talked,
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Reference(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/618515-breaking-nigerian-stocks-hit-highest-level-ever.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Now they will require a bout of good govenance to remain there. Good governance to reduce the level of poverty through job growth which will underpin those companies that specialize in banking and consumer goods.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by texas1990(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shutup.
Let him deliver you and other APCshit slaves first.
Igbos abeg who swear for your tribe? This one wey nobody get Sense for una region Soo, I fear oooh
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by seguno2: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by gammarays(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Basic123:

πŸ˜†...shift.
If OBI is the president you will not be doing this stupid rationalization

Manipulation ko...womanipulation ni.

Pelee oo,stock broker πŸ˜†
Nobody is above rebukes. If Obi were the president, Nigerians will rebuke him if He messes up. That's our nature.

APC hasn't received half of what they dished out to Goodluck Jonathan who performed better than them.

Only the wicked frowns at rebukes and corrections.
Looks like it'll be a waste of time engaging an Agbado miscreant in arguments like this.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by johnjose68: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Juju70(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Becos of inflation abi wetin? Yeye
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ppogba: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
RomanGreen:
This same Tinubu questioned Obi if statistics is what they will chop, today an arm of his govt is busy churning out fabricated stats just to tell us he's working, the other day it was a decrease of unemployment to 4.1%, today is another one. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the era of imaginary stats to impress Tinubu minions. Clowns

So, a report from PREMIUM TIMES has suddenly turned to a report by an arm of the government?

Always learn to open your eyes and heart before churning out stupid criticisms.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by BOYS2MEN: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cashless Policy Will Only Affect 10% Of Nigerians / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas / Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.