Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever (20413 Views)

Banks Lead Nigerian Stocks to World’s Second-Best Gains in 2024 / BREAKING: Exchange Rate Falls To N993/$1, Lowest Level Ever On Official NAFEM / Oil Prices Hit Highest Levels Since 2015 Amid Tightening Markets, Saudi Purge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ppogba: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
oyeb15:

The 10 million shares I bought for myself in 2007 in Oceanic bank was siphoned by your sister cicilia Ibru. I still keep my certificate just in case.....

These news are just meant to dupe unsuspecting investors. I was once a victim.

Oga, dey lie small small.
There was NO WAY you would have been allotted 10 million shares in a public offering.

Please do not argue further.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Reference(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Juju70:
Becos of inflation abi wetin? Yeye

Well inflation and devaluation has a lot to do with it tipping the market in favour of offshore investors in the market.

The key now will be to keep them by real growth. Because if these companies begin to reel out poor results due to the state of the economy then those offshore investors will retreat.

That is why moves have to be made against the poor economic numbers in Nigeria presently and bring confidence not just to the markets but the entire economy BY NIGERIANS.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ppogba: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mosba:
At the expenses of those who don't trade on the stock market

It is not compulsory you should comment if it is not your strong area.

What do you mean by this meaningless question?

Some of you just want to comment for the sake of it.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by zionstaar75: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
vastolord4:
On paper.. we need to see it real-time
instead of you to admit your 🤷‍♂️ you're.disgracing yourself. Do you know what market capitalism is?do you know that's what investors look at before investing in a country?the level of common sense for nairaland is at an all time low now it has to be said
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Maga123: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
How will dis stock development help improve our currency and fuel hikes
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by FlawlessKarl: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
obembet:
Children of hate over to u...

We are waiting for your negative comments

Transgender man go and sit your ass down.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by watersideboys: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
How does this better the life of the common man
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Reference(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
watersideboys:
How does this better the life of the common man

Find money anywhere you can and speculate. There is nothing else stocks offer in a high inflation economy.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by GOVERNORR: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Where's chart abi our case is different where it's audio?

I saw a chart of how the dollar has been loosing it's value earlier

Why can't we see a chart for Nigeria stocks
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Vision101(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
@Vanpascore
Of what benefit is this to the masses?

@me
It means positive outlook for the economy. It means investors confidence in the policies. It means high possibility of FDI. By extension creation of jobs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Vision101(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
@adioolayi
Make we the masses feel and see all these positive effects of governance..that's the main thing.

@me
Policies focused on restructuring have gestation period. The mess you are seeing today did not happen overnight. The effects of the correction will not happen overnight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Chizaam2008: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
With empty 'foreign Reserves'. . . .
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by RomanGreen: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
ppogba:

So, a report from PREMIUM TIMES has suddenly turned to a report by an arm of the government?

Always learn to open your eyes and heart before churning out stupid criticisms.

You're a compound slowpoke, your stupidity reeks to high heavens, did premium times manufacture the stats? Let me school you a bit....the so called stats was from a parastatal of govt so you see it's an arm of govt you dumbo. I'm not surprised, na corn and dust full inside your brain
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ElSudani: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Step by step, gradually all enemies of Nigeria will be shamed.
Nigeria is destined to be great and Asiwaju will lead the way.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by norriswood(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Will this reduce the hardship Ebola has caused Nigerians.
..u can ask ur covid parents why gave birth to miserable child like u..zombie
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by uncleade(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Naija will be great again for those who believe in the present government but will be hotter than pepper for those who out of hatred do not believe in this present government.
AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Bbbwings: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Paper profit
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by felixzo1(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ngmoses17(m): 6:19am On Aug 30, 2023
Hit the like button if you didn't read all through because you really didn't understand what they're saying 😃
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Kojiek03(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
What shall it profit anyone praising what does not help the poor?

I wonder o. In fact na the same people, period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ppogba: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2023
RomanGreen:

You're a compound slowpoke, your stupidity reeks to high heavens, did premium times manufacture the stats? Let me school you a bit....the so called stats was from a parastatal of govt so you see it's an arm of govt you dumbo. I'm not surprised, na corn and dust full inside your brain

It is always easy to insult on Nairaland even when the fool insulting is as foolish as a goat.
You want to school me but do not know that the NGX Is NOT a Government parastatal but a PUBLICLY QUOTED COMPANY.
Or perhaps, the stats even if not manufactured by premium times was not from NGX.
Does is even make sense arguing with someone in doubt about the stats concerning the stock market report?

I am very light at throwing insults but when next CNN gives report about FTSE and NYSE, you can equally accuse BIDEN of manufacturing the stats.

Please learn to curtail your audacity in exhibiting your idiocy and stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by RomanGreen: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2023
ppogba:

It is always easy to insult on Nairaland even when the fool insulting is as foolish as a goat.
You want to school me but do not know that the NGX Is NOT a Government parastatal but a PUBLICLY QUOTED COMPANY.
Or perhaps, the stats even if not manufactured by premium times was not from NGX.
Does is even make sense arguing with someone in doubt about the stats concerning the stock market report?

I am very light at throwing insults but when next CNN gives report about FTSE and NYSE, you can equally accuse BIDEN of manufacturing the stats.

Please learn to curtail your audacity in exhibiting your idiocy and stupidity.

Lol, you're a lot dumber than I thought. Tell me what the fvck is NBS if not a parastatal of govt? Oh you thought I was referring to Nigeria stock exchange? smh

I do not argue with illiterates. Call on me when you have a superior argument.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ppogba: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2023
RomanGreen:

Lol, you're a lot dumber than I thought. Tell me what the fvck is NBS if not a parastatal of govt? Oh you thought I was referring to Nigeria stock exchange? smh

I do not argue with illiterates. Call on me when you have a superior argument.

So, it is NBS that gives data concerning the stock market in Nigeria?

I am proud to be an illeterate who knows the difference between stats from NBS and the NGX.

It is not compulsory to comment in order to save face. Just crawl back into your hole of absolute stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by RomanGreen: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2023
ppogba:

So, it is NBS that gives data concerning the stock market in Nigeria?

I am proud to be an illeterate who knows the difference between stats from NBS and the NGX.

It is not compulsory to comment in order to save face. Just crawl back into your hole of absolute stupidity.

The supreme fuuul have spoken, which agency of govt is responsible for releasing stats? Brainless moooroon. You've streamlined it to NGX to make your dumb self feel smart. Focus on the specifics you mummified zombiie
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by ppogba: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
RomanGreen:

The supreme fuuul have spoken, which agency of govt is responsible for releasing stats? Brainless moooroon. You've streamlined it to NGX to make your dumb self feel smart. Focus on the specifics you mummified zombiie

I know your type.

I have taken good notice of the moniker.

In the meantime, take time to get in touch with a senior secondary 2 student to school you further.

I am not conversant with the mud of insult you are trying to drag me into in view of your absolute ignorance laced with so much effrontery.

It is indeed a privilege to have engaged one of the educated idiots on Nairaland.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by RomanGreen: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
ppogba:

I know your type.

I have taken good notice of the moniker.

In the meantime, take time to get in touch with a senior secondary 2 student to school you further.

I am not conversant with the mud of insult you are trying to drag me into in view of your absolute ignorance laced with so much effrontery.

It is indeed a privilege to have engaged one of the educated idiots on Nairaland.

Cheers.

Dumbos like you are usually afraid, I'm not surprised coz if you can defend a drug baron and certificate forgers, I wouldn't expect much from his brainless followers. Now run along to your master and collect your daily crumbs and data sub for the coming month
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by blueAgent(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
texas1990:

Igbos abeg who swear for your tribe? This one wey nobody get Sense for una region Soo, I fear oooh

Clown.
My joy is that you and his other supporters would suffer most.
Re: Nigerian Stocks Hit Highest Level Ever by Mosba: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
ppogba:

It is not compulsory you should comment if it is not your strong area.

What do you mean by this meaningless question?

Some of you just want to comment for the sake of it.

What question?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student / Torn And Worn Out N100 In Circulation, A Deliberate Act By The Banks? Photo / Minister Of Agriculture, Desmond Elliot, Others At The Tingo Foods Facility Lau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.